Male HQ

Gaymers Unite?

Gray

lol how people can play so many games at one time is mind boggling! lol WoW takes up most of my free time. (factoring dating and a proper social life)

I've been playing WoW for 2-3 years now, I'm just way too invested to pick up another game, given all the friends and relationships that you build in game. Plus with how Singapore's work culture just sucks up so much of your time, I can't really consider picking up another game and re-learning even when I heard about SWTOR going F2P. As of now, I'm only able to play on weekends, and I spend Saturday and Sunday mornings raiding. My guild's still stuck on 10-man (N) Gara'jal unfortunately :/

does the bug still works ? add me at XiaoOrange in steam... !! Online now !

No more diretide le :X im back to league of legends haha climbing the ladder for season 3.

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

anyone into LoL Rank Premade? :D! haha if interested pm me ur ign! :D

o.O You're aj...I know who you are lol...been playing since season 1 too hahaha....but never really into competitive

BTW, anybody play Android/iPhone games? There's a pretty addictive freemium MMORPG called Book of Heroes. Give it a try! Really fun, with questing, awesome character development (For a phone game) and raids! For WoW lovers, this is a good MMO on the go.

Edited by kys0n

Anyone want to play Guardian Cross? Its only for iphone, ipad and ipod games. Put in the invitation code XM47848 so that we can get better cards together if u want to play this game. The code is cap sensitive.

o.O You're aj...I know who you are lol...been playing since season 1 too hahaha....but never really into competitive

BTW, anybody play Android/iPhone games? There's a pretty addictive freemium MMORPG called Book of Heroes. Give it a try! Really fun, with questing, awesome character development (For a phone game) and raids! For WoW lovers, this is a good MMO on the go.

lol ya i am. btw you are? i suppose you know my ign lols. how u noe me @_@

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

lol ya i am. btw you are? i suppose you know my ign lols. how u noe me @_@

Of course I know your IGN, quite obvious right...anybody who has observed the competitive LoL scene from season 1 should know. Anyway I stopped entirely during season 2 cuz of school...just started recently again haha...PM u my nick.

Why have to be so secretive over you LoL IGN?

Mine IGN is sweetscent btw, I'm quite noob haha.

Of course I know your IGN, quite obvious right...anybody who has observed the competitive LoL scene from season 1 should know. Anyway I stopped entirely during season 2 cuz of school...just started recently again haha...PM u my nick.

There's always another secret.

Guest Lunarstone

Stopped

Mac/PC

Maplestory

Granado Espada

The Sims 3 (I bought cos my friend playing but I don't know how to play… :( )

PSP

GTA Liberty City Stories

GTA Vice City Stories

Crisis Core Final Fantasy

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Now

Mac/PC

Red Alert 3

Tiberium Wars

WoW

PSP

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

Prospective

Mac/PC

Guild Wars 2

Starcraft 2

PS3

Little Big Planet

Edited by Lunarstone

WoW and only WoW for now, couldn't find other games to get addicted to.

I've been playing WoW for 2-3 years now, I'm just way too invested to pick up another game, given all the friends and relationships that you build in game. Plus with how Singapore's work culture just sucks up so much of your time, I can't really consider picking up another game and re-learning even when I heard about SWTOR going F2P. As of now, I'm only able to play on weekends, and I spend Saturday and Sunday mornings raiding. My guild's still stuck on 10-man (N) Gara'jal unfortunately :/

I can totally understand this feeling~ haha

I..I recently started playing Torchlight 2! (It's like diablo 3, but cheaper. SORRY FOR SOUNDING LIKE A CHEAPO :<) but it's pretty great

I feel tempted to try out Guild Wars 2 but I do not have a good computer to play that on.

and ohhhhh steam! By the way i saw Sleeping dogs on it, and i thought it looks really cool *-* It is about an undercover cop in triad

sleeping-dogs-weishen2.jpg

okok i admit i was just looking at the character /coughs

Looking for a good MMO too :)

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

used to play

gunbound,

maplestory

dc universe

dragonica

rakion

dota

lots of ps2 games. like metal slug, gundam games and the tales series.

still playing :

pokemon

HoN,

dota2 hardly though, kinda bored of it

dragon nest

if anyone else plays hon, add me :D at yamamoto .

Guest IamPineapple

Feeling generous here... i had 3x Dota 2 Keys to give away... anyone interested in playing em ? PM me :)

PS: my nick is XiaoOrange ~ do add me

Edited by IamPineapple

Feeling generous here... i had 3x Dota 2 Keys to give away... anyone interested in playing em ? PM me :)

PS: my nick is XiaoOrange ~ do add me

I have 6 dota keys to give away lol. Haven't had much time for games though. My brother is playing my account much more than I do.

Guest IamPineapple

Just asking for e dagon nest, which server has the most SG/asian players on huh or anybody on any server? ;p

That would be Springwood.... but I was from Greenwood last time