Male HQ

Gaymers Unite?

Gray

Hey all

Are you guys who is into a fantasy world of MMORPG with the best Graphic and scenery?

A game that constantly improving with new updates?

Epic massive of Race vs Race battle?

A committed player constantly finding awesome armor to gear up himself to prepare for massive epic PvP / PvE ?

Love to own a beautiful House/ mansion and decorate it?

Or just log into the game to enjoy some relaxation music?

Then you guys might be on the right page at the right time... Because this game maybe the one you're looking for!

AION online !

Here's a sneak peak of the upcoming patches of Aion 4.0 video trailer!

Aion online is currently on 3.7. Will be moving on to 4.0 on next year.

Awesome isn't it? Give it a try and play it together with your friends!

Here's the link to the official website: http://na.aiononline.com/

~~~~~~~~~

By the way..

I am playing this game &

I m introducing the game for fun :P

Edited by Zephz

Hey all

Are you guys who is into a fantasy world of MMORPG with the best Graphic and scenery?

A committed player constantly finding awesome armor to gear up himself to prepare for massive epic PvP / PvE ?

Then you guys might be on the right page at the right time... Because this game maybe the one you're looking for!

AION online !

~~~~~~~~~

By the way..

I am playing this game &

Why not u get us the link?? I would like to try if it is a F2P

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Why not u get us the link?? I would like to try if it is a F2P

Oops. here's the link: http://na.aiononline.com/

Aion is a goddamn grindfest to be honest. Well, what Asian MMO isn't really

That's a MMORPG, If you could find a great MMORPG isnt a grindfest..lol

It's just a part of aion which is bad. Perhaps you haven't seen their pros yet.

Lol bro you sound like their ambassador.

lol~ :P

Guest IamPineapple

Hey all

AION online !

Here's the link to the official website: http://na.aiononline.com/

~~~~~~~~~

By the way..

I am playing this game &

Look nice... i dunno my 3 year old laptop can handle such game or not :(

Tried RO2, didn't really like the new interface as compared to the old RO. Maybe I'm still at the old RO fan stage. Ah. I miss being a critical hit agility character. RO2 just lacks the freedom to create different builds, seems rather rigid to me. Don't really like the frequent questing thing too. Like it to be free game, free exploration, free killing and leveling from there.

Anyone playing Borderlands 2 on PC?

Guest stbrianud

I don't seem to like any of the games I see now adays... Cabal was the only mmorpg that I actually enjoyed playing a lot. But now it's too messy to start a fresh. I'm waiting for cabal 2. Despite it's limitations, I think it would be a great game like cabal to play. I love their storylines haha

I don't seem to like any of the games I see now adays... Cabal was the only mmorpg that I actually enjoyed playing a lot. But now it's too messy to start a fresh. I'm waiting for cabal 2. Despite it's limitations, I think it would be a great game like cabal to play. I love their storylines haha

I used to play cabal too. Very interesting concept and design, and the music was nice. Man that game sucked up so much of my time.

Yes I remember constantly punching some poor random creature even though now I can't remember exactly what for.

But I liked the Force crystal and Force orb idea.

Yeah. Crystal for optimal control while orbs for amplification. The armours are cool too, I find osm set to be very stylish :3

Yeah. Crystal for optimal control while orbs for amplification. The armours are cool too, I find osm set to be very stylish :3

Yes they were very cool! I liked the Martial armour for females cos it was so sexy.

14319695.jpg

Granado Espada...

That is an Old Game, old until i forgotten my username & password.

Currently playing Dragon Nest SEA, in SpringWood Server.

Am a MoonLord, anyone playing in Spring Wood of Dragon Nest SEA??

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here play any Anno's games? :blink:

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

I want to get that. But I still got 2 games I haven't finish ):

What other two games are you playing? I'll advice you to finish off the rest first before embarking on Ni No Kuni. Once you start, you'll be hooked beyond redemption. I'm so hooked onto it now that I have to be rational and curb my addiction to play that game. If you do wanna start playing, do PM me and I'll let you know which few creatures you may wanna catch to keep them by your side as there will be tonnes and tonnes of creatures out there for you to tame. Research is recommended.

What other two games are you playing? I'll advice you to finish off the rest first before embarking on Ni No Kuni. Once you start, you'll be hooked beyond redemption. I'm so hooked onto it now that I have to be rational and curb my addiction to play that game. If you do wanna start playing, do PM me and I'll let you know which few creatures you may wanna catch to keep them by your side as there will be tonnes and tonnes of creatures out there for you to tame. Research is recommended.

DmC and Dragon Dogma.

• 2 weeks later...