Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

I am “imm”

Hi everyone, I'm "imm", the person who reviews PLU places and experiences regularly. This is my second account because my first one named "imm" is no longer available to used due to an email registration error and I can't recover it. From now on, I will be using this account named "imm_georgie".

Let’s not waste a little time and today, I would like to share my experience at Elfondo. 

This is my third visit to Elfondo and tonight I visited very late, around 8.30pm. As usual, head to counter of El Fondo and pay the entrance fee. It was great to meet the owner and it was the first time, I spent time chatting with him. He is a nice guy, not as fierce or rude like what’s others described about him. Maybe I have good chemistry with him.

After chatting for a while with the owner, I went to my locker to change. It was the weekend and I thought there would be a lot of visitors, or maybe I went too late and a lot of peoples had left. There were not many crowds, about 8-10 people for the night.

Give it a quick rinse and roam around. Since I only had the last hour left, I skipped the steam room and went straight to the darkroom. 

I'm lucky enough to still be able to meet a nice guy in a dark room and have a great blowjob and easy fun. Longest blowjob ever and I made it quick visit. 

He played very well and I liked it very much. If you are reading my review, thank you for everything. Then I quickly took a shower and left. I think overall it only took me 30-40 minutes, the fastest visit ever.

It was considered a lucky night and not being so crowded and able to find a suitable opponent. A quick visit of 30-40 minutes ended everything good and everything nice.

Thank you and I shall see you all, again at Elfondo. Hope you do enjoyed and have visited this place. If you are not, take your courage and ventured. You will loved it! Enjoy guys! 

Went to sucked my regular buddy at Ipoh Parade's toilet last Saturday and found a hot Chinese daddy cruising in one of the toilet when I was about to go back. Sucked him till he cum on my face at the urinal (you read that right, at the urinal hehe :P)

16 hours ago, SJ_elf98 said:

Went to sucked my regular buddy at Ipoh Parade's toilet last Saturday and found a hot Chinese daddy cruising in one of the toilet when I was about to go back. Sucked him till he cum on my face at the urinal (you read that right, at the urinal hehe :P)

at the urinal? how? nobody coming in while you serve the daddy?

22 hours ago, SJ_elf98 said:

usually Ipoh parade which toilet do people cruise

17 hours ago, iDeepThroat99 said:

at the urinal? how? nobody coming in while you serve the daddy?

Yes. Nobody's coming in fortunately though it was during peak hour and he also made sure to look out in case anyone else coming in hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Will be at Ipoh tmr, nearby Padang Ipoh - est. 12noon, probs grab lunch somewhere there as well.

Ping me if you wanna meet for lunch, or if you'd simply like to nom on my sausage and eggs 😛

- update -

whoooh, weather damn hot 🔥 sia 😅jalanjalanipoh00.thumb.jpg.d09f78db1fab3936278b50a54741986c.jpg

Edited by 1potato2potato

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.