Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Anyone had visited el fondo? Would love to get some reviews

I have been there before. Nothing one lah. No class, although not dirty.

The so-called pool ah or jacuzzi or whatever they call it - it's nothing more than a concrete square pool no larger than 6 ft by 6 ft filled with water. I did not see or notice any filtration system, so the water does not get filtered, even though they may change it.

Also, there's no steam room, no sauna room. Just one miserable sauna hut - the type small salons use, like a small hut which can seat a few people inside. It's infra red sauna, and it does not feel as good as traditional sauna.

There's also no private rooms, no dark room. No isolated or secluded area for people to have some nice private fun. 

They have some promotions on and off, and one of them is if you're longer than 5inches, then you get in free. I ask them how do they determine if clients are longer than 5inches, and the front counter guy brought out a measuring device and said he can assess. I was about to do some public display of my large tool in at the reception (of course, there were no one there at that time) when he said...5inches un-erect. I said shit....where got 5inches un-erect one. If erect, then I will be more than 5 inches lah. Un-erected and 5inches...wow. Then this guy must be a horse when erected. So, i paid to go in. LOL.

Overall, it's nothing compared to saunas or spas in other cities. But a good start for Ipoh. At least, a place for like minded guys to meet up for some casual mutual wank or j/o. I doubt one could do any anal in the bathrooms as they are so darn small.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Cocklover

Mydin there can find?? Usually where n when?

"Going to mydin meru toilet to find some cock.."

Depends on luck.. I got mine sucked by malay guy on the ground floor toilet near ATM

I going ipoh and maybe stay near ipoh parade, hotel. 

in 30 aug 2014 (sat) to 2 sep 2014 night bus back to sg. 

so any one want to meet me while i am there mostly at night after 10pm. 

or anytime after 1 sep after 1pm. till next day :) 

Guest MalayTop

I going ipoh and maybe stay near ipoh parade, hotel.

in 30 aug 2014 (sat) to 2 sep 2014 night bus back to sg.

so any one want to meet me while i am there mostly at night after 10pm.

or anytime after 1 sep after 1pm. till next day :)

Nice...

I have been there before. Nothing one lah. No class, although not dirty.

The so-called pool ah or jacuzzi or whatever they call it - it's nothing more than a concrete square pool no larger than 6 ft by 6 ft filled with water. I did not see or notice any filtration system, so the water does not get filtered, even though they may change it.

Also, there's no steam room, no sauna room. Just one miserable sauna hut - the type small salons use, like a small hut which can seat a few people inside. It's infra red sauna, and it does not feel as good as traditional sauna.

There's also no private rooms, no dark room. No isolated or secluded area for people to have some nice private fun. 

They have some promotions on and off, and one of them is if you're longer than 5inches, then you get in free. I ask them how do they determine if clients are longer than 5inches, and the front counter guy brought out a measuring device and said he can assess. I was about to do some public display of my large tool in at the reception (of course, there were no one there at that time) when he said...5inches un-erect. I said shit....where got 5inches un-erect one. If erect, then I will be more than 5 inches lah. Un-erected and 5inches...wow. Then this guy must be a horse when erected. So, i paid to go in. LOL.

Overall, it's nothing compared to saunas or spas in other cities. But a good start for Ipoh. At least, a place for like minded guys to meet up for some casual mutual wank or j/o. I doubt one could do any anal in the bathrooms as they are so darn small.

Wow, outright insincere in granting free entrance. I believe only a small population in Malaysia have >5 inch FLACCID cock ==.

Guest Love Cute

Hi,

I would like to ask your experience to share me about gay cruise in toilet. l love chi young & cute. Pls email me: boniface8419@gmail.com

so happening ;)

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.