Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Hi all, 21 year old indian slightly chubby guy here looking to suck my first cock.. anyone keen on unloading in my mouth?.. best areas are in lebuh pearl.. if wanna do it at fairpark hotel, i can book and sponsor room.. just request the guy to be gentle .. not really keen on any fucking.. but i dont mind rimming :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest New Guest
On 11/18/2015 at 8:12 PM, Guest ride me said:

can some one tell me ware is the new el fondo . and I have to share this story to u guys yesterday I went to kl central from Ipoh so I went to pass urin so I go to toilet beside KFC omg a bunch of hot gay guys showing their cock at urinal place and they stand a long time on that sport and looking at my cock all youngsters not event more than 28 years old all races Indian Malay Chinese event an Arabian Pakistani Bangladesh and so on . one Indian guy come and talk to me that he wanted to suck my cock if I let him . Event the handsome Arabian guy wanted to suck me and giving me signaling but I let that Indian guy to suck me the Arabian guy take over by another Indian guy . OMG what a pleasure he gave me I just feel like in haven that was amazing and he wanted me to unload in his mouth then he said if I let him he will suck and rimjob me the hole day event let to bareback him . but the blowjob he gave me is just amazing and satisfied me allot I am so happy

u guys muts try that to so u can feel the pleasure what I fell on that day

the Indian guys all at thet sport so handsome and having hot body and event muscular guys

Means they all gay inside the toilet? 

Guest Looking around my age 20
On 11/7/2012 at 11:55 PM, Bptop88 said:

Anyone in Ipoh? or my home town Taiping ?

last time, when i went to ipoh, i alway cruising at Ipoh parede toilet

as there alot of school boy during lunch time. and got one time i massage find one school boy very cute and suck him and oral him .

did a quick anal too .

i going ipoh again in this coming NOV 29 to 2 Dec 2012

then maybe head down to genting or kl Depend.

hope to find friend or more

Wow how u did tat?  Can i hve ur contact? 

On 8/12/2013 at 6:39 PM, Guest Jx said:

Was using the toilet in Ipoh Parade not long ago. I think it was the one next to a shop selling either camera or electronics stuffs.

I saw a good looking chinese washing his hands before I went into one of the cubicle.

There was a peep hole at the partition between the cubicles.

He went into the one next to mine. I saw him peeping and followed to signal him. He followed to come into my cubicle and sucked me off.

This happened in an afternoon on a weekday  

On wat floor? 

Guest curious guy

staying at gerbang meru indah, never done any cruising but curious to suck or bottom, cruising in toilets, quickie sesh ,no strings attached hookups

12 hours ago, Guest Light said:

Cruising here? 

usually come here weekday mornings, if interested in a quickie sesh at night , could probabbly make it happen

Guest Light
23 hours ago, Guest wuff said:

usually come here weekday mornings, if interested in a quickie sesh at night , could probabbly make it happen

You are going there every morning during weekdays? Prefer light too.. 

Guest Nipple lover
On 6/29/2018 at 12:37 PM, Guest Zurrac said:
On 6/29/2018 at 12:31 PM, Guest Zurrac said:

Any nipple lovers?I can say I havea some juicy nipple here...if interested do pm..Nearest place preferred is ipoh parade or el fondo salon

Nipple lover here!

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.