Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Guest Masajee

There’s a new place for u guys to have fun in ipoh, Olive massage center contact no. 017 6095714 .

massage charge Rm 50

extra service Rm 20

I’ve been there twice and they always got me damn horny so i got no way to leave there without extra service.. there’s 6 or 7 male masseur for you to choose( i ‘ve tried no 3, he is quite friendly & good service)

Hope u guys enjoy !!

1 hour ago, Guest Masajee said:

There’s a new place for u guys to have fun in ipoh, Olive massage center contact no. 017 6095714 .

massage charge Rm 50

extra service Rm 20

I’ve been there twice and they always got me damn horny so i got no way to leave there without extra service.. there’s 6 or 7 male masseur for you to choose( i ‘ve tried no 3, he is quite friendly & good service)

Hope u guys enjoy !!

Is an outcall service?

where is the shop location?

Guest Masajee
2 hours ago, Guest 101 said:

Is an outcall service?

where is the shop location?

Incall service. Its behind tesco arond kinta city.. u may whatsapp the contact no for more info.. btw recently im so horny, need to unload so bad.. cant find anyone willing to drain my pipe in ipoh

Guest Massage
On 8/31/2018 at 9:40 PM, Guest Masajee said:

massage charge Rm 50

extra service Rm 20

Hope u guys enjoy !!

Can you please share the directions to the place? I don’t think the WhatsApp number is correct 

Guest Guest X
On 9/1/2018 at 10:21 PM, Guest Massage said:

Can you please share the directions to the place? I don’t think the WhatsApp number is correct 

The mobile phone number is correct.  The place is at Bercham, behind Tesco Extra.  All malay boys.

• 2 weeks later...

Try aeon toilets. Also can go airport at night. The park by the car park in the airport. Park your car there and walk to park. A lot of mosquitoes but I found a few Malay guys there. The other place I found was the riverside but at night only late due to the new restaurant. Mostly Indian there with few Malay and Chinese Uncle. Ipoh Padang you get lucky sometimes. Some young guys there horny and need to release load. For me best go to el fondo. Safe and clean. 

Hey Northerners!

Anything hip & happening at the mining town Education Hub of Kampar, Perak?

Development seemed to have boomed in the last few years.

*If any of you youngsters here are from the uni and college there - drop me a PM ! 

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.