Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Guest PublicCruiseMalay

Yesterday went to ipoh bus station near medan kid... there's a guy like staring at me and looks like wanna ask me to suck him or he wanted to suck me.. but i just left cuz never thought its a gay port. 

On 12/23/2020 at 8:45 AM, Guest PublicCruiseMalay said:

Yesterday went to ipoh bus station near medan kid... there's a guy like staring at me and looks like wanna ask me to suck him or he wanted to suck me.. but i just left cuz never thought its a gay port. 

When the needs come and click, just let the flow control. Never ask never know what he want

For proper massage can try

1. Julian +60125123245 [do mention referral by AB]

2. Hong +601111181883  @ a youth centre near Pasir Pinji

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest TanChong

Yesterday i am at Kinta Park, just walking, around 11.45pm++ , i shocked to see 1 aged indian uncle walking with one 25++ or less then 30 indian boy who almost naked. Only wearing a tiny shirt and a almost gstring underwear.. 

I wait and see them, walking pass me to parking.. the uncle playing with his phone, and the boy doing cute face when looking me, so adorable, his lips is big, and i can see his nipple from his shirt. After he past me, i turn around and saw his big ass. Hairy legs, and the best part, he is wearing heels.

Then i just walk, i can't believe what i saw. So i turn back to parking, and look for them. Only 3 cars park there, one with engine on. I cant see anything inside the car, window is so dark tinted. But after a while, the door open, and i saw that boy walking naked to passenger side. So i assume the old guy fuck the boy inside the car..

That boy must be a bitch or slut, a fuckboy or maybe a money-boy, but who cares, as long as i can fuck that black ass. So i followed the car, i am confident that he will drop that bitch anywhere anyway, so i can approach him..

I followed them until the car stop at fresh hotel BERCAM. I stop my car a bit far and wait. I saw that boy getting down the car NAKED. Walking on street naked!!!!. I can see his small baby dick with big ass.

Another chinese uncle is waiting in front of the hotel, i guess he must be his pimp. But the chinese uncle hug kiss and grab his ass. I also can see clearly that uncle start fingering his asshole they talk and laughed. That boy grab his hand, and went up to hotel. The boy is so brave, he can see there is another stranger inside another car is watching (me). He just ignores me completely and like no wrong doing. Then the Mercedes (the indian guy car) left, and i wait there for 30 minutes, hope that uncle came down so i can ask him about the boy, but didn't turn out as i wish. So i left.

Anybody saw this boy before??

Guest Ultron
7 hours ago, Guest TanChong said:

Yesterday i am at Kinta Park, just walking, around 11.45pm++ , i shocked to see 1 aged indian uncle walking with one 25++ or less then 30 indian boy who almost naked. Only wearing a tiny shirt and a almost gstring underwear.. 

I wait and see them, walking pass me to parking.. the uncle playing with his phone, and the boy doing cute face when looking me, so adorable, his lips is big, and i can see his nipple from his shirt. After he past me, i turn around and saw his big ass. Hairy legs, and the best part, he is wearing heels.

Then i just walk, i can't believe what i saw. So i turn back to parking, and look for them. Only 3 cars park there, one with engine on. I cant see anything inside the car, window is so dark tinted. But after a while, the door open, and i saw that boy walking naked to passenger side. So i assume the old guy fuck the boy inside the car..

That boy must be a bitch or slut, a fuckboy or maybe a money-boy, but who cares, as long as i can fuck that black ass. So i followed the car, i am confident that he will drop that bitch anywhere anyway, so i can approach him..

I followed them until the car stop at fresh hotel BERCAM. I stop my car a bit far and wait. I saw that boy getting down the car NAKED. Walking on street naked!!!!. I can see his small baby dick with big ass.

Another chinese uncle is waiting in front of the hotel, i guess he must be his pimp. But the chinese uncle hug kiss and grab his ass. I also can see clearly that uncle start fingering his asshole they talk and laughed. That boy grab his hand, and went up to hotel. The boy is so brave, he can see there is another stranger inside another car is watching (me). He just ignores me completely and like no wrong doing. Then the Mercedes (the indian guy car) left, and i wait there for 30 minutes, hope that uncle came down so i can ask him about the boy, but didn't turn out as i wish. So i left.

Anybody saw this boy before??

I saw him also. But last year, dark skin, hairy, but wear gstring wth wedges sneakers, with one chinese uncle. I can't approach because with my gf 🤭

Guest Bottom
7 hours ago, Gary Lim said:

Manhattan hotel tonite .... chinese bottom from kl .... 172/65/36

Cannot find top now days lol..90% all bottom or not in shape top..lol

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.