Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

On 10/21/2021 at 6:15 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Mostly uncles and daddies? Limited number of patrons allowed due to MCO rules? Thanks. Thinking of visiting Ipoh soon. wanna check out the place.  

Yea mostly uncles and daddies. So far no limit of patrons stated, but strictly for fully vaccinated only.

On 3/29/2021 at 2:57 PM, Guest20 said:

Remembered last time went lost world of tambun, the shower room can access to the next shower room as there’s no full coverage, considered half opened shower room

not sure how is it now

No more already, Covered all now 😴

On 10/21/2021 at 2:43 PM, Versunknown said:

Yea mostly uncles and daddies. So far no limit of patrons stated, but strictly for fully vaccinated only.

Nice! Thanks for your updates.  Same here in Sweaters sauna in PJ. Only fully vaxxed are allowed and must make reservations.  Do you think that Ipoh daddies seems to be less shy and more daring compared to KL ones. Heck I even heard from my Sabah friends that the Chinese uncles there are always horny and mostly married and "straight "...lol. 

On 10/29/2021 at 11:23 PM, Yenyan_1117 said:

Daddies in el Fondo are great? 

Daddy definition to you all is what age? 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+?

I been to el fondo few times before pandemic, 50+ not many la.. Mostly younger 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:12 PM, Daddyhunter said:

I prefer 50plus to 60s daddies. Im sure they go there on schedule and perhaps weekends more

I normally went during weekend, got la a few, if u want a lot of 50s 60s, brickfield senses, full of them 

On 10/31/2021 at 9:28 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Brickfields Senses and Sentral closed down for good….no more daddies playground sauna di. 

Sad to hear that, very strategic location close to station. So now where is new port for daddies in kl? 

On 11/2/2021 at 10:32 AM, LanShiangTa said:

Any plans to re-open ? I'd really like to stay in the dark ages and not use apps. Besides it's much more fun to be in a place where daddies walk about in their towels

Unfortunately I am not sure.  I also not the owner lah... sorry. I THINK its closed down permanently 😕 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:33 PM, YoungBratz said:

Nowadays mall start to pack with people. Difficult to find a good silent place.

Anyone Aeon for cruising?

its seem like Aeon Big very good potential its empty all the time but also no taker there maybe bcoz too far 

Any plans to re-open ? I'd really like to stay in the dark ages and not use apps. Besides it's much more fun to be in a place where daddies walk about in their towels

Those daddies very good sucking lo 

On 3/10/2021 at 10:53 AM, Guest TanChong said:

Yesterday i am at Kinta Park, just walking, around 11.45pm++ , i shocked to see 1 aged indian uncle walking with one 25++ or less then 30 indian boy who almost naked. Only wearing a tiny shirt and a almost gstring underwear.. 

I wait and see them, walking pass me to parking.. the uncle playing with his phone, and the boy doing cute face when looking me, so adorable, his lips is big, and i can see his nipple from his shirt. After he past me, i turn around and saw his big ass. Hairy legs, and the best part, he is wearing heels.

Then i just walk, i can't believe what i saw. So i turn back to parking, and look for them. Only 3 cars park there, one with engine on. I cant see anything inside the car, window is so dark tinted. But after a while, the door open, and i saw that boy walking naked to passenger side. So i assume the old guy fuck the boy inside the car..

That boy must be a bitch or slut, a fuckboy or maybe a money-boy, but who cares, as long as i can fuck that black ass. So i followed the car, i am confident that he will drop that bitch anywhere anyway, so i can approach him..

I followed them until the car stop at fresh hotel BERCAM. I stop my car a bit far and wait. I saw that boy getting down the car NAKED. Walking on street naked!!!!. I can see his small baby dick with big ass.

Another chinese uncle is waiting in front of the hotel, i guess he must be his pimp. But the chinese uncle hug kiss and grab his ass. I also can see clearly that uncle start fingering his asshole they talk and laughed. That boy grab his hand, and went up to hotel. The boy is so brave, he can see there is another stranger inside another car is watching (me). He just ignores me completely and like no wrong doing. Then the Mercedes (the indian guy car) left, and i wait there for 30 minutes, hope that uncle came down so i can ask him about the boy, but didn't turn out as i wish. So i left.

Anybody saw this boy before??

Wow.... 

Edited by FlasherFlasher

it is still open from 5:30pm til 10:30pm

open except monday if im not wrong.

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.