Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Dman near tower regency hotel. It's a gay sauna 7pm-11pm every day rm 60 full body massage and blow job . Fuck rm 110 if not mistaken. Try to find the sauna in Google maps D'man ipoh sauna and I need to blow job some one ware to meet

i didnt see D'man sauna around there. are you sure the name is correct?

stats . wechat?

Later in perid on sunday first floor toilet besid levis shop around 1.30pm
Sorry, I don't think so ,I can make it. Could u leave ur contact ? Any contact , communication apps

Guest meow meow

Ok guys I tell u properly ware is the gay sauna there is tower recency hotel. Besides tower recency hotel got regalodge hotel besid regalodge holet have a shop loats ok. Infront of the shop loat got true geasus church. In Jalan Raja ekram road . There is no sign boards of the gay sauna but the sauna is besid a pet shop . There is a staircase besid a pet shop u should enter the staircase the sauna is first in floor. Another land mark is in that shop lots got one mamak restaurant name Dee jay arr for Moore information go to Google maps just type of D'man gay sauna ipoh and the saunas working hour is just 7pm-11pm sunday is off day

Ok guys I tell u properly ware is the gay sauna there is tower recency hotel. Besides tower recency hotel got regalodge hotel besid regalodge holet have a shop loats ok. Infront of the shop loat got true geasus church. In Jalan Raja ekram road . There is no sign boards of the gay sauna but the sauna is besid a pet shop . There is a staircase besid a pet shop u should enter the staircase the sauna is first in floor. Another land mark is in that shop lots got one mamak restaurant name Dee jay arr for Moore information go to Google maps just type of D'man gay sauna ipoh and the saunas working hour is just 7pm-11pm sunday is off day

ok, try to find it out next time

Hi meow meow, the massage is naked and body to body massage (sensual) or just normal massage end up with blow job? How much you normally tip the masseur? Can we choose the masseur?

Guest meow meow

It's body to body massage and u can pick up the massager it cost rm60 before that they will asked u what type of massage u want next Wednesday I am going to el fondo wana try ass fuck

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.