Male HQ

Bukit Batok Nature Park

cityhallguy

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest pinpin91

Is it safe to go there late at night?

quite safe actually, now and then got bangla cycle pass(i also dunno why) but its quite safe, i once sat outside the toilet at the sheltered area and jerked myself and my ex happy and came on the floor.... 

So crowded yesterday <3 

I run frm my house to the gym facility, and i get full wet, then i take off my tee and relax inside toilet ( cuz thr got fan ) and play my watsup

a guy came and shown me his phone suddenly, but is blank screen.. i hv no idea what he need, jus smile n leave.. 

after i dry, i came out frm toilet, i saw a guy with full of tattoo on back and prefect fit body, i sit at the sit up side and look at him. the muscle is so obvious, shape is excellent,

but i dont dare to talk anything with his tattoo. but you look prefect, i love u haha  

after few minute, he left, we did nth. boring, when i decided to leave the guy i meet in toilet came back n walk in to toilet again. 

That the story yesterdy ;P

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this one guy wearing white fit shirt at the gym facilities within the Bt Batok Nature Park this Sunday afternoon.  I was surprised when he took off his shirt then started doing his exercise.  His  body was perfectly chiselled.  I hope to see you again soon.  By the way, you got tattoo in your body.  But can't remember what it was.

Is the park somehow near to little Guilin? Nearer to the mosque side? Or is it nearer to the old fire station along upp bukit timah? Enter the park from where?

It is nearer to the old fire station I believe.\

https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=bukit+batok+nature+reserve+park&fb=1&gl=sg&hq=bukit+batok+nature+reserve+park

As you can see, there is a lake inside the park on the map.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...