Male HQ

Yoga Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...

In a beginners class, students wait for the yoga teacher to arrive w anticipation and some time anxiety. 
If intermediate/advance class, students will do warm up/stretching, displaying various asanas (often the ‘difficult’ ones) while waiting for the yoga teacher to arrive. 
Is it just me who find that a bit too showing off? :unsure:

17 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

In a beginners class, students wait for the yoga teacher to arrive w anticipation and some time anxiety. 
If intermediate/advance class, students will do warm up/stretching, displaying various asanas (often the ‘difficult’ ones) while waiting for the yoga teacher to arrive. 

'warm up'.. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Anyone here owns a Liforme yoga mat?  If you do, kindly share with me what’s so special

about it that it costs $219?! 
Thanks. 

The grip. And also the quality. What yoga mat do you normally use? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 9:22 PM, bluerunner said:

Once you are on the mat, should bring the focus to your inner self. Some people choose to practice on their own, while others choose to sit in silence and practice mindfulness. There is no right or wrong in it. Practicing the Asanas are another form of practicing mindfulness, focusing on each breathe and pose. It is not necessary a form of warm up or showing off.

• 3 weeks later...