Male HQ

Understalls Or Gloryholes In Kl Area?

Guest Keningar

2 hours ago, Kevintzt said:

Can't take the photo sorry. My phone got problem. There is actually a gloryhole . But it's on UG floor , not 2nd floor. If anyone had go there, please contact me. Also, the toilet is the last one there.

While you’re correct about the cubicle, it’s actually on G floor to be exact. Not UG. It’s the toilet near Bann Gallery. 

Perfectly round GH. Whoever did that is a genius! 

10 hours ago, Kevintzt said:

Alright , thanks. What time usually can go there for a suck ? Maybe I wanna go check it out myself 😋

Usually after office hour but preseint 6 glory hole should be careful guard always watching. + Lots of dumbs will knock the door simply and also ruin it .. They act like straight but damn but they wanna watch for free I guess🤣🤣 

Shuftbury anytime got people come and pee sometimes the staff will jerk off ... But very less people due to this covid.. Go NU central toilet beside H&M, famous fun place :v 

3 hours ago, Indian 21 Quick BJ said:

Usually after office hour but preseint 6 glory hole should be careful guard always watching. + Lots of dumbs will knock the door simply and also ruin it .. They act like straight but damn but they wanna watch for free I guess🤣🤣 

Shuftbury anytime got people come and pee sometimes the staff will jerk off ... But very less people due to this covid.. Go NU central toilet beside H&M, famous fun place :v 

Alright, thanks for the info. (^^)v

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic