Male HQ

Understalls Or Gloryholes In Kl Area?

Guest Keningar

4 hours ago, sillo said:

he can't even get hard after jerking off for very long, im here to suck dicks but instead i got the minty balm all over me it's spicy :(

Price to pay when you  have fun with strangers esp thru GH where you can't see the person.

Maybe uncle didn't wash his cock for one month and used the balm to "cover" the smell.

You better get yourself tested for STD

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

7 hours ago, Kevintzt said:

Any gloryhole in Kajang area or us there anywhere that can cruise

Last time I mean somewhere last year I saw an Indian uncle stroking his cock at Plaza Metro Kajang toilet. That time every floor toilet has no partition to urine. Kind of open. Nice. But now only the 4th floor toilet  ( near the foodcourt ) still has the open urine concept (no partition). But less cruisy. Maybe we can make the place cruiser back 😉

Looks like life is slowly returning to chin woo. Cute guy in light blue speedos with light hairy chest. He looks Chinese but for him to have a hairy chest is unusual. Cute looking and he looks like he has a big package underneath the speedo. As usual he didn't seem interested in me, so just admire him from afar 😑

On 2/26/2021 at 7:14 PM, faridjohari said:

Last time I mean somewhere last year I saw an Indian uncle stroking his cock at Plaza Metro Kajang toilet. That time every floor toilet has no partition to urine. Kind of open. Nice. But now only the 4th floor toilet  ( near the foodcourt ) still has the open urine concept (no partition). But less cruisy. Maybe we can make the place cruiser back 😉

Kinda scare actually so I don't know 😂

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic