Male HQ

Understalls Or Gloryholes In Kl Area?

Guest Keningar

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Mike11456 said:

There’s a peep hole at ECM mall Kuantan! Some exciting! Saw some dicks too!

Which level of ECM mall? Where is the most cruising place in Kuantan? 

On 10/27/2018 at 11:32 PM, Mike11456 said:

G floor, opposite poh kong. Cubicle number 3,4,5! I didn’t see any cruising place. Because really full of people. Sad 

Just sharing, was at ECM few times during lunch time. Lots of guys cruising at the urinals but not much action. Only managed to have fun twice there. I’m curious if it’s happening at night though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

Was at the Aeon Big Kepong toilets downstairs ( near KFC ) last Monday evening. Went into the 2nd last cubicle, there was a guy at the last cubicle. Immediately when he saw me come in, he started to masturbate, you can see it from the reflection at the pool of water from the floor. I sat down and started to play with my cock too. Then he stood up and masturbated and I can see it through the peephole, and then came the climax as he shot his huge load of cum.

After he left, almost immediately two guys came into the cubicles next to mine, I was giving the signal by playing with my erect cock. They immediately started to play with theirs. Not wasting any time, the guy on the right, kneel and push his cock through the bottom opening between the cubicles and I grab his cock and stroke him till he shot a full load of cum onto my hands, the guy on my left was peeping through the peephole the whole time.

When the other guy finished shooting his load, the other guy on my left pushed his cock through bottom partition as well, and this time I stroke him with my cum covered hands, it wasn't long and he also shoot his loads onto my hand. Both were thick cocks with nice big head ... wished I was able to suck them.

3 cocks in one visit ... not bad ... lol.

Roughly wad time?

Lean Guy in black jacket n pants with t-shirt(black/grey stripes), white earphones...last coach MRT 29 Dec, about 8pm Bukit Bintang to Kajang.. Black shoes  with yellow stripe

Pm or Line

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

New place to cruise - Cheras Sentral Mall ... practically empty mall. Level 1 toilets near the lifts ( next to Guardian ) .. got lucky twice today. Two juicy cocks to feed on.

Went there.... It was really empty, but got too scared haha. Wud luv to try my luck for suckers there again lol. Im a hairy cubbish guy

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, JoeNadzri said:

South City Plaza toilet cubicles are full of peepholes. And theres a lot of middle easterns in the area.. u might be lucky to be able to taste a good thick middle eastern meat

Is it very obvious the peephole? 

U got experience there? Can share ? Is it they know people peep them? Then they ask for fun already?

17 hours ago, MostlyHorny said:

Is it very obvious the peephole? 

U got experience there? Can share ? Is it they know people peep them? Then they ask for fun already?

The peepholes are not obvious. Most of them there (the middle easterns) are straight (but moldable, if you know what I mean). Had fun with an Arab with 9 inches cock before and an African with 10 inches. Superb experience!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic