Male HQ

Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

DragonRider

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ShanghaiReporter

Monday night ...

Tried to go to Shanghai Studio

Hard to find, best dont take taxi as u wont find it and sure missed it

Took mrt to get to line 10 light purple line to stop at Jiaotong University

Exit 4

U TURN (DAMN THE CHINESE KEYBOARD hard to use)

go straight walking 2 block away along Huai Haiu zong lu until u passed 1 traffic light and the second one at the t junction

see the right side chinese construction bank ICBC

just next on the left side of it small alley (print map from their web, link via utopia asia web)

Dont expect a building it is just a door

u have to go down and down so actually it is the bunker underground (ex war time?)

blocked into rooms and maze hard to see all in dim light

great gallery great you

2 bar strip and seats, some rooms closed as it is monday

Bartender said best to go friday till sunday, near univ, many youngsters some even as young as 16 (but how old is official age to be legal to have sex who know)

some room are dark where action happened but I didnt have chance to explore as only 2 bar area as well as a small sitting room is open

Nothing at all ......

11.30pm still lame, so i decided to go home and got lost to accross the street ....

Where easily find young crowd and "feminist" next to a saloon it is Eddy's Bar

Judgement :

Hard to find already a big minus point, a maze layout and old building, aircond not working well to cool

Hygene is a big doubt

No fire hazard escape ... so if got fire u are practically be the legend

Once is enough, wont come back

Guest ShanghaiReporter

11.30 ... lost and found Eddy's bar just accross the street

and it is in the corner between Huai Hai Zhong lu and Fuxing east rood (after a family mart) and sandwiched between a saloon

the crowd wont make u missed it

U can come by taxi as easy to spot it

But if u come by mrt as above exit 4

Prefer this bar than others, although just like locker room in Singapore

a big square toom (boring for me) but many cute and great lookings locals, most a young too

approached by 2 youngster (different occassion) as u speak English and all the bees flied to u

nice place to relax ...

drink wisky cola rmb 40

johny walker on the rock rmb 70

corona rmb 40

Could felt the young bees approaching are money boys (eventhough i was just early 30)

heard many unpleasant cases .... after half drunk i went off

taxi to Nanjing road area midnite 1 am only rmb 30

dont wear too "bling blings" and dont show off too much just order drink in english to show u r foreigner .... than all will chase u

Certainly will come back for drink and may be make friend with local

Guest ShanghaiReporter

Saw the big poster in Shanghai Studio bar

decided to patronized Shanghai Studio bar 2006 .... as good review in Utopia Asia

Tuesday 8pm+

Same hard to find place

go round and round based on their website tiny map

Got lost and actually so easy to find when u came by mrt line 10 Jiaotong University

exit 4 cross the street towards a message parlor (my time next is a building site for new mrt line)

just came from Hua shan road or u can walk towards direction of Eddy bar but keep eyes on left side or better walk on left side)

Alternative one :

Easy but confusing u can passed the turn

cross the street toward Hoa Shan road in middle got gate to apartment block and again

dont expect a building

it is a bunker style u see the door only

at night more hard to find if u r coming the 1st time

alternative 2:

go left side along huai hai zong lu toward eddy's bar

pay attention number 2006

a shortcut to apartment block turn left and walk all the way to another end gate on your right side pay attention bunker entrance

downside : u already wasting time to find it!!!! bet no taxi can go in

beleive same owner with shanghai studio bar ... lay out same maze style and suspect u can somehow go underground all the way to shanghai studio but being blocked by owner (like ho chi minh zuchi tunnel ex war .....)

maze style amazed u.

entrance rmb 80 2 towels no safety supplies or lube

got 2 bar too exactly copy of the bar but here with shower maze, 2 dry steam, locker room, 2 tv room with no tv on, 1 internet computer (where i used it to report and damn hard to use keyboard)

Hygene same issue

given slipper to walk arround one room (maze to another)

steam room not working, sauna only working 1 in the gym area

tricky part u must pay attention to every door

it can be room opened (like the bar)

shower have seat (for??? fxxking?) so if u have fantasy sex in shower room it is great place

dry sauna also the place to have action

but no safety ... only hand and blow can be done unless u dont mind bareback and risking got HIV

Patron :

great crowds from young, exec, gym bods, till ordinary and some big boss belly uncles

judgement once is enough ....

risk of die of fire as bangkok sauna as u r underground (I think 2 level) and old building

Who is visiting Shanghai again June 26-30 ... may be can explore other places together

Hi guys, I'll be going to Shanghai for 6 months (Sep 11 - Feb 12) for my internship, and I was wondering if anyone here has any experiences living in Shanghai for that period of time (6 months or longer) to share, as well as any useful/helpful sites that can be shared?

Basically my areas of concerns are:

- how much more expensive is Shanghai compared to Singapore (in terms of daily expenditure)

- housing, how "off-center" is off-center? If my office is gonna be at Huai Hai Zhong Lu, where would "off-center" be & how long would it take by train to get to my office? Cos I understand that off-center apartments are definitely cheaper in rental

I've already been to Shanghai for 2 weeks last year, so I don't exactly need to visit anymore of the tourist attractions. My main purpose is to do my internship, so I really wanna get the housing settled... at least show it to my money-grubber of a dad that it's not that unreasonably expensive.

So if anyone has any advice on this as a whole, or any nice experience or sites/links/whatever to share, please help me!! Thank you so much!!

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest www.smartshanghai.com

Hi guys, I'll be going to Shanghai for 6 months (Sep 11 - Feb 12) for my internship, and I was wondering if anyone here has any experiences living in Shanghai for that period of time (6 months or longer) to share, as well as any useful/helpful sites that can be shared?

Basically my areas of concerns are:

- how much more expensive is Shanghai compared to Singapore (in terms of daily expenditure)

- housing, how "off-center" is off-center? If my office is gonna be at Huai Hai Zhong Lu, where would "off-center" be & how long would it take by train to get to my office? Cos I understand that off-center apartments are definitely cheaper in rental

I've already been to Shanghai for 2 weeks last year, so I don't exactly need to visit anymore of the tourist attractions. My main purpose is to do my internship, so I really wanna get the housing settled... at least show it to my money-grubber of a dad that it's not that unreasonably expensive.

So if anyone has any advice on this as a whole, or any nice experience or sites/links/whatever to share, please help me!! Thank you so much!!

FYI Shanghai eat out is as expensive as Singapore (even more as they dont have $2 hawker centre like we have under hdb)

More info on housing

http://www.smartshanghai.com/housing/

U better ask ur univ to arrange student dorm ....

HuaHaiZhong Lu is near Jiatong Univ of Shanghai .... so better stay in student dorm and if you can cook yourself than all will be much cheaper

Good luck

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I really pity your father for having an ungrateful son like you. :yuk:

Especially when he's been paying for your education and expenses all this while, and for a few years more! :rolleyes:

And I bet after this, you're gonna whine about being trolled by guests. Hello?? You deserve to be criticised, it doesn't matter whether a guest or a nick does it. :whistle:

I really pity your father for having an ungrateful son like you. :yuk:

Especially when he's been paying for your education and expenses all this while, and for a few years more! :rolleyes:

And I bet after this, you're gonna whine about being trolled by guests. Hello?? You deserve to be criticised, it doesn't matter whether a guest or a nick does it. :whistle:

I have a grown up son who had always been very independent and who worked and supported his own education through university in Australia although I had offered to pay for him. At the end I only paid a portion of his fees to help him out. I thank God for such a well-behaved and sensible son - not one who would call me a 'money-grubber of a dad'.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Hot air balloon

Why is this waterballoon still being allowed to post on BW?

He registered his nick waterballoon when he was barely 16 going on to 17, as can be seen from his DOB and profile registration date.

Is BW prepared to take full legal responsibility for all postings made by him in the 1+ year period in 2009 to 2010 before he turned 18??

I am going to shanghai this weekend for 3 days. I have been there a few times for work mostly and been to most of the city places.

Am wondering if any one has any off the beaten road suggestion to visit in Shanghai are short distance travel away?

Any guys in Shanghai who wants to meet up also please PM me.

Thanks.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

• 2 months later...

Why so less people share info on Shanghai?

Anyone ever tried their services?

http://blog.sina.com.cn/aromassage

http://www.lomogay.org/enlomogay.asp?id=16

http://www.like021.com/Contact.asp

do they have a tipping customs?

If so any idea normal minimum? as if in bkk min bath 500 if u are super happy

sharing info needed please

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

WaterBaloon are you still internship in this city? Btw is D2 still opened?

Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where to get the ticket? too bad to know that the official web being blocked by the great firewall

Saturday Oct 29, 2011

14:00-16:00 Comrades in Marriage Discussion

Free Hongkou Disctrict, Room 202, 2/F, 470 Haimen Lu near Zhoujiazui Lu

虹口区海门路470号2楼202室靠近周家嘴路

20:00:00-00:00 Halloween Pub Crawl

150rmb pre-sale, 200rmb on 29th Start at Transit Lounge

141 Tai An Lu near Huashan Lu

泰安路141号近华山路

21:00-04:00 Closing Party

100rmb incl 3 drink

Free for Pub Crawlers Club Angel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shanghai was great fun. Discovered the spas on Utopia which gave detailed instructions on how to get there and there were some visitor comments. Knowing some Putonghua also helps.

1. Huli

- The guy doing the scrub-back (or cha bei) is in his early 40s and has thick dick and is a great fxxker too. Gave me a good time twice when I was there.

- The money boys are cheap. Got a slim, tall guy to do whatever I want for just 200 RMB. I could have bargained that down if I wanted. He got a room and we had fun and I was the Top.

- Had fun at the dark room and steam room.

2. Dinglin

- Definitely worth a visit and both times I did not even venture upstairs except for the massage on the first visit.

- The scrub back was fantastic. Lying on my back, I was on exhibition as it is in the open and my hard on is on full display for a long while.

- The massage was very good too by an experienced therapist but no sex as the notice in the room strictly forbade it. The oval window is not covered up.

- But I invited the therapist to visit me at the hotel on his off day and he gave me such a fantastic slow rub on my dick with the oil. I also taught him on the body to body rub with oil. He had not done that before! He spent the night with me.

- For thrills, there is the steam room, the sauna and two dark rooks all next to the big bathroom with a central hot pool. And the Chinese will not cover their dicks. So, the eye candies can be seen in the full naked glory and some do not mind if matured guys fondle them or do blow jobs.

- For my second visit I met a HK guy who happened to stay at the hotel next door (2 stars but clean and spacious enough at just 150 RMB). So, we adjourned to his pad and had great fun.

3. Manage to invite a street hawker young man back to the hotel for a meal and ....

Cannot wait till I get back to Shanghai again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! even the person doing the scrub-back is naked when doing scrub back? He fxxks u too?

All the $ boys are in there? RMB200 is about S$50 ?

Most who go to such saunas are younger generation or older?

Do you access such saunas by cab or by trains? is there MRT or such in shanghai?

1. Huli

- The guy doing the scrub-back (or cha bei) is in his early 40s and has thick dick and is a great fxxker too. Gave me a good time twice when I was there.

- The money boys are cheap. Got a slim, tall guy to do whatever I want for just 200 RMB. I could have bargained that down if I wanted. He got a room and we had fun and I was the Top.

- Had fun at the dark room and steam room.

2. Dinglin

- Definitely worth a visit and both times I did not even venture upstairs except for the massage on the first visit.

- The scrub back was fantastic. Lying on my back, I was on exhibition as it is in the open and my hard on is on full display for a long while.

- The massage was very good too by an experienced therapist but no sex as the notice in the room strictly forbade it. The oval window is not covered up.

- But I invited the therapist to visit me at the hotel on his off day and he gave me such a fantastic slow rub on my dick with the oil. I also taught him on the body to body rub with oil. He had not done that before! He spent the night with me.

- For thrills, there is the steam room, the sauna and two dark rooks all next to the big bathroom with a central hot pool. And the Chinese will not cover their dicks. So, the eye candies can be seen in the full naked glory and some do not mind if matured guys fondle them or do blow jobs.

- For my second visit I met a HK guy who happened to stay at the hotel next door (2 stars but clean and spacious enough at just 150 RMB). So, we adjourned to his pad and had great fun.

3. Manage to invite a street hawker young man back to the hotel for a meal and ...

Hi! even the person doing the scrub-back is naked when doing scrub back? He fxxks u too? All the $ boys are in there? RMB200 is about S$50 ? Most who go to such saunas are younger generation or older? Do you access such saunas by cab or by trains? is there MRT or such in shanghai?

I been to Dinglin before.... The person doing the scrub back was in underwear..... I do recall there are few massage boy there but not all will do scrub-back.. RMB 200 should be about $40+.....

but will the massage boys auto offer special service? Yes, how could scrub back in nude, read how Gz potrayed it Is it convenient to access Dinglin?
Hi! even the person doing the scrub-back is naked when doing scrub back? He fxxks u too? All the $ boys are in there? RMB200 is about S$50 ? Most who go to such saunas are younger generation or older? Do you access such saunas by cab or by trains? is there MRT or such in shanghai?

I've been to Dingling during my last to Shanghai. Serious, you wouldn't really want to compare it with those sauna in Singapore. Dinglin, is rather a gay bathhouse, i would say. During my visit, most of the patrons are mature type, late 30s (very few though) to 50-60, i guess. Nothing special, dont ever think of muscular/cute guys. Body type, mostly chub/fat. Well, you would be able to see young+cute, but they are 100% money boy. I've seen one there, but nah, not really into cheena money boy.

Yes, the rub back is performed at open area (a very typical china bathhouse, as expected), masseurs are with clothes on, but if you are that type of exhibitionist, you could go for that. I wanted to try out, but too not, not single one of the patron is my type, so I gave up.

Conclusion, it's a good experience to try out a gay bathhouse (i used to visit public bathhouse, but not the "gay" type)...but dont think I'll go back there again.

Anyway, never tried Huli....think of to go this trip to Sh...Will be in SH from 5 - 17 Jan....

Is it convenient to travel to the bathuouse?

Do u work in shanghai?

Is it v cold now?

for me, I took mrt from pudong to a nearby station at puxi, then took a 5 mins cab to the bathhouse. Yes, its average 5 degree in Shanghai now...

Yes, i used to work in China for years and now working in Sg, with frequent traveling to China...

wow u guys... going to Shanghai for sex in bathhouses LOL. I only date people & go out with my friends... -_-

oh oh anyway, i think anyone who is going to Shanghai/China should go to "Tom's Bear"... what a sick and cheap arcade! 1RMB for 1Token, can play until you're damn shiok man! Also Madam Tussede's Wax Museum on the 10th floor of 新世界 at 人民广场 for only 50-60RMB entry fee. Toms' Bear is on the 9th floor and on the 11th floor is the KTV 上海歌城... every day from 16 30 to 20 30 there's a 25RMB buffet, really worwth it is as well!

Edited by CaptainMarvelous

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

anyone who is going to Shanghai/China should go to "Tom's Bear"... what a sick and cheap arcade! 1RMB for 1Token, can play until you're damn shiok man! Also Madam Tussede's Wax Museum on the 10th floor of 新世界 at 人民广场 for only 50-60RMB entry fee. Toms' Bear is on the 9th floor and on the 11th floor is the KTV 上海歌城... every day from 16 30 to 20 30 there's a 25RMB buffet, really worwth it is as well!

Tks for recommending

How much is the ktv pricing ? is buffet 25RMB included ktv room? 新世界 is the name of the whole building?it s near to which station?

Is 人民广场 full of shopping stuff? i trust there are many eateries around there too?

where can i get shanghai or china made HIGH end designer's wears? ie i dont want brands of international name, H&M, GAP lah, BOSS, etc all out

Are there many convenient stores around the area?

Is pudont to puxi very far???there s no nearby station to the bathhouse, guess i will try walking then

any straight joints public bathhouse, classier to recommend?

I envy people who get to travel! in work

it depends on which part of Pudong to Puxi...some could be very near, some could be far...

Nope, there is no nearby station, but its easy to cabs in Shanghai (and China), its as simple and easy as getting a chick at geylang...so, usually, I'll just grab a cab and go to the bathhouse..

Actually, there are a lot of public bathhouse in shanghai....mostly straight..well, I've never been there before coz couldnt find any "bathhouse buddy"...hehe...

it depends on which part of Pudong to Puxi...some could be very near, some could be far...

Nope, there is no nearby station, but its easy to cabs in Shanghai (and China), its as simple and easy as getting a chick at geylang...so, usually, I'll just grab a cab and go to the bathhouse..

Actually, there are a lot of public bathhouse in shanghai....mostly straight..well, I've never been there

Is cab rates as ex like spore or like bangkok? If u get to work there in march 2012, i can b your bathhse buddy or u can b your tour guide, if u dont mind...

Am back in Shanghai. And Huli spa did not disappoint. The crowd was small but the shuai ge (young handsomes) were around. I had some action in the steam room (barely warm), then had a long cha bei (back scrub but also front scrub). One guy helped himself to my jewels until pushed away by the naked masseur.

I then wandered into the large lounge with its many beds. One 23 yr old is cuddled under the blanket (Shanghai is 8 deg C today and indoors is cool but not chilly). Joined him under the blanket and soon we are cuddling, kissing, etc. He went south and was giving me a long bj alternating with servicing my nipples. It was dim but others can see the action as I kicked away the blanket after some time. The finale was when I shot into his mouth. We adjourned to the showers and I had my view of this nice guy.

The money boys here do not have airs, very friendly and do not demand a lot of money. In fact, it was up to me to reward him. Got his hp number and perhaps will have him over at hotel in a few days. Shanghai rocks!

the masseur is the person who did the scrub right? he is totally naked?

and where is Huili?

Sorry but are u younger than 30yo, or between 30-36yo?When u sneaked under the 23yo, he didnt push u away, all r welcome to join in

Pls pardon my innocence,k?

Am back in Shanghai. And Huli spa did not disappoint. The crowd was small but the shuai ge (young handsomes) were around. I had some action in the steam room (barely warm), then had a long cha bei (back scrub but also front scrub). One guy helped himself to my jewels until pushed away by the naked masseur.

I then wandered into the large lounge with its many beds. One 23 yr old is cuddled under the blanket (Shanghai is 8 deg C today and indoors is cool but not chilly). Joined him under the blanket and soon we are cuddling, kissing, etc. He went south and was giving me a long bj alternating with servicing my nipples. It was dim but others can see the action as I kicked away the blanket after some time. The finale was when I shot into his mouth. We adjourned to the showers and I had my view of this nice guy.

Guest chubbyluver

Hi, how much do u hve to pay for the body scrub. Did the scrubber try give happy ending?if I like happy ending, how much do u think I hve to tip?do they hve Masseur there? I like mature meaty masseur

Huli address. Look it up in Utopia Shanghai spa. Also, copy down the map. Needs about 7 min. walk from the station. The bath=house is on 3rd floor (1st floor is ground floor). No signs on front door downstairs, just the number. Shanghai is safe. Do not worry. Just be casual and just bring a spare wallet for the cash and Metro card. Keep the rest in the hotel.

Scrub-back is in open. Others may look in. So, do not expect happy ending.

Moneyboys are all in early 20s. OK in looks, some cute. Business is probably poor as this is a local spa with matured crowd. Just relax, wander around. Unlike Spore, you dress in the top and btm wear provided before you go down the corridor to the lounge or Kara-OK room.

Is cab rates as ex like spore or like bangkok? If u get to work there in march 2012, i can b your bathhse buddy or u can b your tour guide, if u dont mind...

nah, the cab here is much cheaper than in Sg...not sure about bangkok coz I haven't been there for 3 years....

I'm currently in Shanghai...think wont be here in March .... :)

• G_M changed the title to Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.