Male HQ

Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

DragonRider

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

though many of the info have turned outdated, that is cos no1 wants to go out there to search for new ones

if you are there , just go out and explore

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1407170&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D28&page=4

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3248662&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D28%26typeid%3D28

Beijing no more saunas? 按摩基本都是家庭式的,http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3439657&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D28%26typeid%3D28

we must not be waiting , I cannot assist too cos not physically there

it is extremely limited awaiting for responses here except for that one or 2 same helpful souls?

to post and wait, I will choose to take a walk and see it myself and you will be surprised

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2018 at 10:34 AM, EugeneSin said:

Shanghai any good place for massage? 

What sort of massage are you seeking?

So far, based on my numerous experiences at the gay massage joints, the massage service is at max, above average now.

The places where I get good massage by male masseurs are those straight massage joints.

If you need information, you can drop me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Shanghai Sauna

I've been to Saunas in Tokyo, HK, Bangkok, Osaka. And I must say the ones in Shanghai is one of the worst. Hygiene standards are low. Mostly old big bellied uncles. The only few good looking young ones are money boys. 

Am I missing something? 

I wonder why so many young hot guys do not go sauna. There are plenty good looking ones in Shanghai.

• G_M changed the title to Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • 1 month later...

Hi all . Need advise from you . Going to shanghai pudong next month . First time to china for work . And is looking to book a massage . How do i go about doing that ? Do i call them or do i need to visit the place to select the guy like in bangkok ? Also pls advise what is the going rate for massage in shanghai ? Any better one to recommend?   Thanks in advance 

On 6/24/2018 at 2:11 PM, Guest Shanghai Sauna said:

I've been to Saunas in Tokyo, HK, Bangkok, Osaka. And I must say the ones in Shanghai is one of the worst. Hygiene standards are low. Mostly old big bellied uncles. The only few good looking young ones are money boys. 

Am I missing something? 

I wonder why so many young hot guys do not go sauna. There are plenty good looking ones in Shanghai.

Generally, the guys there use the apps to hook up. So if you are into having some ONS there, you are better off using the apps then go to saunas based on my experience. There are often police raids on saunas in the past and this explains why the owners do not invest a lot of money in the facilities. That means that people are going to be put off by the hygiene standards and instead use the apps as a mean to hook up.

2 hours ago, gpfun said:

Generally, the guys there use the apps to hook up. So if you are into having some ONS there, you are better off using the apps then go to saunas based on my experience. There are often police raids on saunas in the past and this explains why the owners do not invest a lot of money in the facilities. That means that people are going to be put off by the hygiene standards and instead use the apps as a mean to hook up.

What apps are used in China?

• 2 weeks later...

i am visiting shanghai 13th to 15th September .... as from what i read  ... ding ling sauna is not the place to visit .... Hawaii Gym has closed down too 

how are the cafes and bars ? can i visit them ?

or just  depend  on Blued and Grindr

6 hours ago, Guest Joe32 said:

i am visiting shanghai 13th to 15th September .... as from what i read  ... ding ling sauna is not the place to visit .... Hawaii Gym has closed down too 

how are the cafes and bars ? can i visit them ?

or just  depend  on Blued and Grindr

I will suggest Rice Bar. Great place to chill even if you go solo. 

10 hours ago, Xiaoxianrou said:

I will suggest Rice Bar. Great place to chill even if you go solo. 

Thanks  lot !  i shall visit Rice bar , any suggestion for massage?  i have shortlisted  Shanghai Door Massage near the NANJING road , is it worth a visit?

12 hours ago, freeseme said:

Locals used Blued more.

of course JackD and Grindr can also be used but more expats and English speakers use them.

i have already downloaded BLUED and Grindr 

just wanted to know how is Shanghai  thailand health club massage ?

I visited Ding Lin, I wouldn't say it's that bad. I had some light fun there.

It's not quite like a gay sauna as we know it (ie, no maze, no dark room, no cubicles, no glory holes), but more like a traditional bath house.

Open showers, dry sauna, steam room, semi dark room. Mainly suited for a bit of groping, sucking rather than anything full on.

Perfect for my purposes!

3 hours ago, auri said:

I visited Ding Lin, I wouldn't say it's that bad. I had some light fun there.

It's not quite like a gay sauna as we know it (ie, no maze, no dark room, no cubicles, no glory holes), but more like a traditional bath house.

Open showers, dry sauna, steam room, semi dark room. Mainly suited for a bit of groping, sucking rather than anything full on.

Perfect for my purposes!

Thats a good piece of advice AURI , i am mostly into guys 18 to 25 , so may be i can try DINGLING sauna , did you try any massage also there?

if u did 

suggest which one ?

Guest Dingling
27 minutes ago, Guest Joe32 said:

Thats a good piece of advice AURI , i am mostly into guys 18 to 25 , so may be i can try DINGLING sauna , did you try any massage also there?

if u did 

suggest which one ?

The age group that you want will not be there, unless they are MBs.

1 hour ago, Guest Dingling said:

The age group that you want will not be there, unless they are MBs.

oh no ! guest dingling..... 

thanks for warning me ..... 

what do u suggest where should i go?

any massage center i heard about SHANGHAI THAILAND MASSAGE near nanjing road?

or u have any other suggestion

14 hours ago, Guest Joe32 said:

if u did 

suggest which one ?

No, I did not do any massage. Generally not into massages.

I think it's probably fair to say most clientele are between 25 to 55.

2 hours ago, auri said:

No, I did not do any massage. Generally not into massages.

I think it's probably fair to say most clientele are between 25 to 55.

ok AURI , i plan to get a massage done at Shanghai Thailand massage 

lets see how it is

1 hour ago, imbitchy said:

During that time, it'll be their National Day holiday .... everywhere will be full of people

I AM VISITING 13TH SEPT TO 17TH SEPT ... IS THAT TIME GOOD?

CLIMATE?

2 hours ago, Guest joe32 said:

I AM VISITING 13TH SEPT TO 17TH SEPT ... IS THAT TIME GOOD?

CLIMATE?

As long as u don't pick their National Day long holiday then it should be OK. Weather should be warmer compare to Jul/ Aug (when I was there - 36-37 max)

12 hours ago, imbitchy said:

As long as u don't pick their National Day long holiday then it should be OK. Weather should be warmer compare to Jul/ Aug (when I was there - 36-37 max)

Thanks  iambitcy, for the advice , i plan to  visit shanghai thailand health club for massage and rest rely on Blued or Grindr, u have any tips on that?

36c 37c is really hot its showing  32 c or 29c  then

On 9/1/2018 at 11:37 AM, Guest Joe32 said:

Thanks  iambitcy, for the advice , i plan to  visit shanghai thailand health club for massage and rest rely on Blued or Grindr, u have any tips on that?

36c 37c is really hot its showing  32 c or 29c  then

I nv go to any adventurous places in Shanghai. I'll always stay in hotel, scrolling Grindr/ Blued :D. However, it'll depends on ur luck as those megacities gay, they can really play wild (bareback, group fun, chem etc). I heard from others - there might be some cases that the gay will threaten u for money .. So, just be careful & have fun 

1 hour ago, imbitchy said:

I nv go to any adventurous places in Shanghai. I'll always stay in hotel, scrolling Grindr/ Blued :D. However, it'll depends on ur luck as those megacities gay, they can really play wild (bareback, group fun, chem etc). I heard from others - there might be some cases that the gay will threaten u for money .. So, just be careful & have fun 

Thanks a lot for the advice !

and true ! gays can play wild which i aint into ! hence i shall be cautious

a simple happy ending massage and some grindr or blued fun  suits me well  

Will be in shanghai soon . Has anyone visited the shanghai thailand health club before ? Am thinking of going there . Will be good if you can share some reviews on the place . Thanks 

25 minutes ago, Guest Max said:

Will be in shanghai soon . Has anyone visited the shanghai thailand health club before ? Am thinking of going there . Will be good if you can share some reviews on the place . Thanks 

hey Max i plan to go there too,,, i shall be there between 13th and 16th sept , when r u coming?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Tue Nov 06 2018 at 2:55 AM, gpfun said:

Are you there on biz trip? I will be travelling there for leisure in mid Dec 2018.

Can contact me through wechat if you want.  Don816600. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On Sat Nov 10 2018 at 10:49 PM, gpfun said:

Thanks! Unfortunately, not able to find your WeChat ID. Maybe you can add me instead at: alvinlee01.

Thanks!

Did add you wechat but it seem like a China ppl so did not add.  Sorry just noticed I give you the wrong wechat is Don8816600

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys... ok i need help. My chinese sucks big time.

https://m.boyfriendtv.com/videos/342932/thac-loan-club-gay-chinese-full-clip/

Where in china is this place???? Initially from the name i thought it was vietnam but then i realised they were all speaking chinese with a china accent.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.