Male HQ

Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

DragonRider

Hi George,

Don't mind tell me how to get to 102?

What's the full name of this massage spa?

Will be going to Shanghai in Nov.

Thanks.

Hi Daydreamerz,

Thank you for the update.

Hi Hello 1913,

The address is 720 Jiangsu Road at the junction of Yan'An Road. It is in Changning District. Take a cab, that will be the easiest. Tell the driver, "Jiangsu Lu, jing Yan An Lu". I do not know how to go by bus. By subway, take line 11 or line 2 exit at Jiangsu Road station, walk 4 to 5 blocks down Jiangsu Road to the place.

For sensual. I choose #102. For good looks, body and strong hands, I choose #5. Ask the Captain for recommendations.

Hi Daydreamz again,

Have you visited Causeway Bay? The web address is www.shtlw.com. It is in Pudong, close to Time Square and Ba Pai Ban. The nearest subway station is Dong Chang Road, line 2.

Did u go to the yj website or the chaoyue one?

Yk website doesnt seem to be working.

How much tips did u give?

Hi Daydreamerz,

These may work for you:

http://www.chaoyuespa.com/photo.asp

http://www.chaoyuesp...hoto.asp?page=2

Ask the Captain (that is the one in the 1st photo) to show the masseur to you in person and take your time to choose.

Tips? Not much. Usually around rmb50 to 70.

I just returned from Shanghai. I will share about my visits to DingLin and HuLi sauna/bathhouse as recommended by some readers here. Will split it into 2 trip reports.

Shanghai is quite well connected by Metro. The metro system is very similar to Singapore MRT. But they have more lines and fares are cheaper. I bought a 24hour unlimited ride metro pass for rmb 18 (SGD 3.60) Used the free mobile app "Explore Shanghai" which is available on Android/iOS to locate the metro stations and roads.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

上海鼎临浴室 Shanghai DingLin Bathhouse/Sauna

Address: 775 Yanchang Middle Road 闸北区延长中路775号(沪太路东)。

Tel:63564358,63564798

I took the metro to YanChang Road (延长路) Metro Station (Red Metro Line-1). Exit the station and walked West along YanChang Middle Road (延长中路) for 15 minutes.

yanchangroad.jpg

See the map and follow the blue coloured line I drew from the metro station. You can see the door numbers increasing from 200+, 300+, 400+ ... 700+, you know you are walking in the correct direction. DingLin is at door 775 on the RIGHT side of the road. You can see the black colour signboard with the DingLin logo with number 775 as in the photo. Go straight in you will see an UN-MARKED door (do NOT turn). Push open and you are at the DingLin bathhouse counter.

DingLin-1.jpg

For first time visitors the front desk requires you to fill up a registration form for membership. They do NOT verify the form so I just filled in some-name/address and left the rest empty. Paid one-time membership fee RMB 20 (SGD 4) and entrance fee RMB 30 (SGD 6). Understand weekend is RMB 35 (SGD 7). Overnight attracts extra charges.

They will give you numbered locker keys and pass you a cloth-bag containing a small white towel and a pair of shorts and baggy shirt. You are then required to change into their slippers and hand over your shoes (NOT the socks) like in bowling alley to the shoe counter on the left. Then enter.

Inside the club, there is a big changing room with lockers against the wall.

Everyone just strip naked and lock their bags and cloths in the locker. Remember to double lock with key and pad-lock which they provide. No big towel like in Singapore health clubs. In Rome, do as the Romans do.

I asked the Chinese guy next to me about Rub-Back. he told me to order from the supervisor seated at the desk just outside the changing room (Not front desk). He will then call for the rub-back person. Rub-back is done in public at the Bathing Hall, you are naked while the rub-back person is in underwear. Rub-back is RMB 20 (SGD 4), you pay only at checkup. I will describe about the rub-back somewhere else.

In the Bathing Hall, shower points are partitioned but with a square hole in the partitioning walls at your navel level. Just nice to watch your neighbours discreetly :). No doors.

They provide shower foam (Watson brand) and soap bar. There is also a dipping pool in the centre of the bathing hall.

DingLin Bathing Hall with Dipping Pool and Showers partitions. This DingLin picture is taken from another web site.

200801210501327875.jpg

I noticed that the local Chinese brought their personal small orange coloured towels although some just used the provided white ones. Everyone was walking around naked in the bathing hall. There are dry and wet sauna and also a dark room for "cruising". The dark room is pretty big and I leave it to reader's imagination on what happens inside the dark room.

After the sauna and bath, you go back to the locker and change to the provided shorts and shirt.

There is also a ping pong room and I noticed people actually go there for ping pong games. It is a man's health club after all!

Walk upstairs to the Big TV room where people are resting comfortably on couches watching TV.

The DingLin crowd is almost all Chinese, aged 30s and above. Several Caucasians there too, I was told they found their way there because of Utopia recommendation.

You can also ask for massage. Massage are conducted in private rooms. All massage rooms have glass windows to ensure no hanky panky. All DingLin masseurs are male and rules require them to be properly clothed at all times. You are also given disposable paper underwear to ensure "properness" during the massage. From my voice, the masseur knew I wasn't local, he was especially helpful in anticipation of tips. Massage is about RMB 200/hour (SGD 40) payable at checkout.

I was told that some guys make private arrangement with the masseurs to visit their hotels for more "intense" massage. But that is strictly private arrangement.

The chinese guy told me DingLin is most crowded on weekends. Weekday afternoon has crowd too. The place is open 24 hours and you can stay overnight.

When you are finished, change back. Pack the small bath towel and shorts and cloths into the cloth-bag.

Return the locker key to the front desk and pay for the rub-back and massage. They gave me my membership card. Then I returned the cloth-bag at the shoe counter. The attendant retrieved my shoes and I returned the slippers.

I was on my way back to my hotel clean and satisfied.

Some references:

http://www.tongzhi98....php?id-29.html

http://vip.shulink.c...19/2237943.html

Quite an interesting place. Not the cleanest place on earth. Some parts bordering disgusting but loads of people around

anyone tried East palace league service? R the guys real on web page?

This is for outcall only. Charges are usually high and you do not always get

what you see on the web.

Can I Chk how much in total did u pay for the massage? I think a tip of 70 rmb is quite unbelievable cause I know this Prc demand much more. Just chking how in total u pay so I know how much to pay next time

I usually pay the package price first (about 350 rmb) and the tips ( 50 rmb to 70 rmb) separately.

Guest gay shanghai

• Shanghai best gay massage

hi iam a professional masseur in shanghai . 24 years well hung Chinese guy .please call me 188-1000-2165 .i do very good massage .

Hi Daydreamerz,

Thank you for the update.

Hi Hello 1913,

The address is 720 Jiangsu Road at the junction of Yan'An Road. It is in Changning District. Take a cab, that will be the easiest. Tell the driver, "Jiangsu Lu, jing Yan An Lu". I do not know how to go by bus. By subway, take line 11 or line 2 exit at Jiangsu Road station, walk 4 to 5 blocks down Jiangsu Road to the place.

For sensual. I choose #102. For good looks, body and strong hands, I choose #5. Ask the Captain for recommendations.

Hi Daydreamz again,

Have you visited Causeway Bay? The web address is www.shtlw.com. It is in Pudong, close to Time Square and Ba Pai Ban. The nearest subway station is Dong Chang Road, line 2.

I went to causeway bay in late October. Reach there around 10 pm, seems a dead zone and one massesur there which a bit girly and not my type. Since I don't speak mandarin, he tried speak with me in English , he insist to bring me to the room, without ask me what I like or show the massesur photo. So I guess he is the only one there. So I left . Not recommended to go

Quite an interesting place. Not the cleanest place on earth. Some parts bordering disgusting but loads of people around

I walk from subway station n it take 20 to 30 minutes walk. Since I don't speak mandarin , the guy at the counter quite helpful by typing mandarin and translate to English in his iPhone. Cos he ask me that I need to be a member which I don't understand what he want hahahaha. It's not clean place, few do hugging and kissing in the open such as jazzuzi and shower, while lots of happening in the dark corner. But the dark corner is bit dirty n smells .

The rub back is ok , but not recommended the massage. The guy did rub scrub is the same guy massage me. He asked 50 yuan for hand job and when I decline, he is quite ok, no pushy cos he say that no sex in the massage area as the door has the see trough glass. the massage is not good, too gentle.

Need to bring ur own supply , saw a guy fxxk raw in the dark corner .cum twice , one in sauna and after massage , cum in steam room :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just visited 超越 SPA.

After exit from 江苏 station, at the road junction, look for and walk towards South of 江苏路 (往南), until the junction where 江苏路 and 延安西路 meets. Use the overhead bridge to cross over, the spa is located right at the junction. Once you descend from the overhead bridge, it is right in front of you. I had a hard time finding it as the road signs do not point you to the address number and I turned to the wrong direction at the junction. Use the overhead bridge, you won't go wrong.

You have to take steps down to the spa where the reception counter is. I was greeted by a guy, but was a little uncomfortable seeing a female staff behind. I was led to a private room and asked if I know of any masseur. I said no and ask if there are options and few guys were asked to come to the room for my viewing. Finally i chose one and took the 90 mins oil massage for ¥298, additional ¥68 for massaging sensitive areas. (Was told the price on the website was dated and there are new pricing)

The room comes with individual shower room, and proper massage bed, a wardrobe is available but no lockers, air-conditioned. The masseur and I took turns to take a ahower.

Personally, I would rate his massage skills 6/10 as I find the strokes were a little too quick and hasty. But I would score him 9/10 for sensual. It was a full 1.5 hours session.

I am quite a cautious person when comes to my personal belongings. I put my wallet, mobile phone and watch on the table, deliberately in a specific direction. I noticed that my things have been moved after I came back from my quick shower. Relieve to see that my cash and cards are still there. You may wish to consider taking a bag with you to put your valuables and stow it inside the wardrobe for a more peaceful shower. Not implying anything here, more so to be careful when we are overseas especially we are known to be non locals.

Satisfied, paid and left. Oh yes, tipped the masseur too.

Out of the few masseurs I viewed, one if them is slightly stout but I wouldn't say he is stocky. All were young blokes.

I paid ¥366 for my massage, and separately tipped ¥50 to the masseur. The masseur did body to body massage, it was sensual. The rest is really up to your imagination ha.. safe acts though.

Enjoy and do share your experience thereafter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest New to SH

Hello everyone,

Just got into SH today. Wanted to see if anyone who is living here can recommend a VPN to download, so that I can visit the websites that the Great Firewall tries to block out. Any help would be much appreciated!

For once this is not a sex posting. :smokin:

Thanks!

Just went to Ding Ling bath house. Here were my observations:

1) Followed Hendry's instructions and got there relatively easily.

2) The cashier asked for RMB 40, payable before entry. Whether that was an entry fee, or whether that was a membership fee, I did not ask. Perhaps the fee is lower on a weekday evening. Everything else that Hendry mentioned in his post is accurate to the dot, regarding the changing room, and the TV lounge upstairs.

3) The steam room is flooded with water. If you are familiar with Shanghai, then you know people spit on the ground routinely. Imagine to my disgust that someone spit onto the floor in the steam room, that was flooded with water. I immediately went out.

4) People were not shy for sure. In the open showers I got cruised twice. Not to mention in the dark room - quite a bit of action. But relatively quiet for a Tuesday night. NO attitude either - maybe I was the one showing attitude by rejecting this Chinese man who kept coming at me, when I already rejected his advances THREE times.

5) There is a sign in English at the cashier that says foreigners may no longer stay after 12 am due to a change in rules, and that they may visit from 9 am onwards. Technically I am one of course, but since I speak Chinese, I dont think they saw me as a foreigner. In fact the cashier asked me if I was staying overnight, to which I said no.

6) I cannot say this place is totally clean. It looks dated, but otherwise, it is a decent bathhouse.

I will post reports of other bathhouses when I visit them in due course.

• 1 month later...
Guest cybercafe friend

lol...I go to SH almost every month. Just a little more frequent than most others.

The photos you see in www.shtlw.com they are actually the ones in Pudong. They do not have shop in HK. It is just the name...

Hi George, you are in a very desirable position. Would have to time my shanghai trip to be in syn. with yours so that we can explore the city together and be in good companionship.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ding lin

right now at ding lin. really mixed crowd. super happening at the baths. cleanliness is an issue. managed to have fun from a married guy. quite a good day!

Guest ding lin

right now at ding lin. really mixed crowd. super happening at the baths. cleanliness is an issue. managed to have fun from a married guy. quite a good day!

Guest ding lin

What about cleanliness? Can you say a bit more?   :) is it gross or just dirty? 

I wont say gross...so long as you wear the slippers provided. Never walk barefoot. It is quite a dated place...but seriously I dont care. 

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Dinglin this afternoon.

Very crowd everywhere, dark room was full, sauna was full and couldn't find a seat in both rest areas as well. Maybe it is raining in Shanghai today.

Manage to have some fun. Great day.

What about cleanliness? Can you say a bit more?   :) is it gross or just dirty? 

Enelym

it s abit slippery and sandy...

@Ding lin

how do u know he s married men?

Anyone tried fucking on those "chairs" or beds? no luck for me

Guest nycliber

Visited from New York last month, so made a first time visit on a Saturday afternoon. It was packed .. the showers were 3-4 deep waiting. The steamy dark room was crowded most of the time, some decent action. Went upstairs, the TV room looked a bit depressing, with the lounges arranged like deck chairs with several guys lying around. Hard to tell how clean the linens and blankets were. Overall worn appearance. Didn't see any action there.

Guest Ding Lin

Enelym

it s abit slippery and sandy...

@Ding lin

how do u know he s married men?

Anyone tried fucking on those "chairs" or beds? no luck for me

Well he said so himself...not that I care whether it is true or not. 

Anyways, I have only seen cock sucking on the TV lounge upstairs. No outright fucking I've seen so far. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.