Male HQ

Bromance Discussion + Bromance with My Classmate / Buddy (compiled)

Guest brother

There is definitely no sex or anything physical. He can be very caring, and would get his PA to get me breakfast on those days he had to leave early for platoon training when I could sleep in late.

I think he is straight after all, and he simply treats me as a big brother. He was seeing a girl around the time I was going ord, but he kept it from me. When I found out he said he was afraid I wouldn't approve. I was confused and "hurt" at the same time. That' was one of the reasons I decided to stop seeing him after i ord, in order not to complicate things, not to make matter worse or to give myself false hope.

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement, but the bromance happened many years ago, so I'd rather let the episode remains a fond memories for me to keep .

Sweet :)

• 1 year later...
On 19/02/2016 at 7:47 PM, Guest said:

Yes! Fuck, I'm getting hard just thinking about it! On his birthday, there was horseplay and nudity involved but I don't consider that the main event. Just earlier this week, based on the recurring joke/imitation of what happened on his birthday, we were playing and it turned into a semi-sexual encounter. Nate ended up just allowing me to rub him through his underwear till he got hard. I was shirtless at the time too! I know I could have made him cum if I just had 2 more minutes, he was already breathing really deeply and I could tell from his face.

I'm so confused now. Nate and I are still on good terms and he is friendly towards me as per normal. But somehow he seems to refuse to bring up the incident. I think I'm really falling for him but he is straight.

Would you settle for just a Bro -mance with this str8 Guy or lose loosing the friendship and making things much worse than it is today.

13 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Bromance = frustration!

I agree. If you're a gay guy who tries to have a relationship with your straight friend, you'll always be the one getting hurt. He will move on with his wife or girlfriend, and you'll be the one feeling devastated and desolate (been there before).

And generally, society is not sympathetic towards the gay third party in a straight relationship. (It's as if you're worse than a mistress.) So it'll be very, very hard to seek support during a time like that.

Be strong, and stay happy!

• Guest locked this topic
  • 4 months later...
Guest Confused_boy_1988

Hi. I would like to share a story of my friend and me which made me very confused.

I am in my twenties and i knew my friend, let's call him J, around 4 years ago in uni. J is a very  sociable person and had many females crushes on him. He is proud of that! We went on a school trip together and we are roomies. Everything went normal, except last night when we were in our hotel. We were as usual sharing late night stories, then talking about supernatural. He then said, he was scared and hopped to my bed, placing himself beside me. I was quite shocked but we continue talking anyway. Then after that, I was tired and told him let's sleep. He agreed and he took his pillow from his bed and told me he decided to sleep with me. I didn't thought about  anything then, but I told him he can sleep in his bed! He then said scared and held my right hand. Lol. I was too tired so cannot be bothered. The next morning, we then checked out and everything was well.

After we grad, J and I kept in contact, meet up for meals etc, around once every few months. A few months ago, we then went for a trip together, since it has been sometime since we last went overseas. During the trip, things were good.we were out shopping and then came back to hotel to rest for the night.we were talking about how he is scared of ghosts last time. Then he said, he is still scared and will not close the blind while he shower. He asked me to do the same because he is scared. He also said don't close the bathroom door. I was like: u mean u want to see me shower? He replied, no, but I wan to be able to see you through the glass window. We showered (separately) but with the windows open. 1st night was like this. 

I was doing my daily clearing of bowels the next morning, just before I shower (so I was naked) when he entered the toilet! I shouted: heys I going to shi*! Why are u coming in? He say he needed to brush his teeth before he could eat.  Then he happily was brushing his teeth. Of course, no bowel clearing at all that morning.  

When we return, we then showered (never close the blinds), and prep for bed. Then he pushed his bed to join my bed, as he wanted to talk about stuff. We talked and after lights out and prep to sleep, we continued talking and he brought out topics eg have I trimmed my pubic region, as he wanted to try but didn't try before etc. I told him, yes I did and shared my experience. He then decided to trim, and went toilet to do that. He then returned to the bed. I was resting, then he took my hand and placed it at his pubic region, and asked: this length ok? Or need to be shorter. I was shocked! I then told him why he put my hand there! He replied because I have trim before, I would know the best length. Then he place my hands at his balls, to ask me wether should he shave there as well. I mean I was shock but I was getting hard! He has v big and Low hanging balls.  We then rested for the night. 

The next morning, I was awaken by his hand on my dick...I felt shook of course but I realize he is touching it. He said..morning hard on! I then replied you too right? It was a teasing thing. He then said he lets jerk off tgt. We then individually jerk off (didn't talk again all, focusing on our own dick), I was about to shoot, when his hand took my dick. It was too late and I cumm with my dick in his hands. I'm so embarrassed! My face was all red then he saw. He then said, to be fair, he then took my hand place on his dick, and he cummed too. We then washed up, separately, and went out to the airport. 

We we continue to talk normally but I felt weird! His actions confused me a lot. He is straight I believe, but dunno why likes to tease me. He may know I am gay, I think. 

Awwww.. I think that you guys must have forged a very strong and trusty friendship that enabled him to do what he did.

Let this incident slide for now and see what happens next. If there are further developments, you should probably have a nice talk with him. When discussing, always keep it a safe and open environment so that he can come clean with you.

You never know, he may be trying to "test" and come out to you. =)

Some guys r just more playful.

My sgt always liked to hold my hand when no one else was around. Once he asked if i wanna be his gf. He had a gf then n was married later. Despite nothing physical, i know he's gay if not BI.

On the other hand, there r guys who claim themselves straight after having sex.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Gender dysphoria
39 minutes ago, fab said:

Some guys r just more playful.

My sgt always liked to hold my hand when no one else was around. Once he asked if i wanna be his gf. He had a gf then n was married later. Despite nothing physical, i know he's gay if not gay.

On the other hand, there r guys who claim themselves straight after having sex.

Gf? You are a girl?????

TS, from your story, you sounded/behaved more straight than your friend, J. Are you confused with your orientation instead? Lol.. ok joke aside, the entire story seems quite normal as even a straight guy when in fear (of ghost in this case) will naturally get close to anyone he can find at that point in time. However, the last part about him touching your private part in the morning and even grabbed it while you ejaculated was unexpected from a straight guy. If this happened during your much younger days, it just meant mischief. But now, I believe he is more inclined towards bisexuality/gay. Nevertheless, since you aren't the one initiating anything, just play along with whatever "pattern" he is gonna come out with ;) 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

Hahaha....how come he scared of ghost to suddenly making sexual moves at you. Thats just hilarious. I wouldnt think he like you like "like" you, its more of a trying to make up for lost time for not  seducing u when still in uni. He just wants to get in your pants lah, nothing more.

Guest Neh Neh

TS your friend is a humpsup bi gay. After graduate usually straight friends go seperately way and have their gfs or wive. But your friend still remain single and was willing to travel with you. I think may know u are gay.

Guest Jiejie

Reading the story, J is confirmed gay in denial and he's those kiasee one who dare not approach TS directly to quench his horny. He planned his moves (excuses): 

- tour during uni time, he scared of ghost, shared bed but too bad nothing happened

- tour after uni, this time his patterns were more than badminton

. not to close blind when shower 

. go brush teeth when TS was pansai-ing

. shave cock hair, then touch touch to verify

. and finally, take the courage to jo together, go collect TS cum with hand and vice versa

Anyway, he's 没种 person, play play ok, don't be serious unless he's hot and you are interested in him.

4 hours ago, Guest Jiejie said:

Reading the story, J is confirmed gay in denial and he's those kiasee one who dare not approach TS directly to quench his horny. He planned his moves (excuses): 

- tour during uni time, he scared of ghost, shared bed but too bad nothing happened

. and finally, take the courage to jo together, go collect TS cum with hand and vice versa

Haha very true, Seriously all his other moves or  pattern more than badminton i can more or less understand...

BUT Why on earth would He think is a good move to go brush teeth when other people Pangsai-ing!!! LOL LMAO

10 hours ago, KENZ said:

Haha very true, Seriously all his other moves or  pattern more than badminton i can more or less understand...

BUT Why on earth would He think is a good move to go brush teeth when other people Pangsai-ing!!! LOL LMAO

From wat I understand, only married couples or cohabiting LTR couples will understand. Maybe he's trying to show he's LTR material? :whistle:

Edited by Salt&Pepper

Guest Fairy godmother

Had many female crushes on him cos he is sociable doesn't at all sound like a reliable or accurate barometer for gay hotness. Young females' attention tend to favor the glib but no substance, beh kan ones. You had better ask yourself if he is your idea of a catch before you wake up one day to find him having absconded with your penis and testicles!

If you sleep with him next time,  just hold him tightly with your boner touches his body .    No words are needed. 

HOWEVER. your user name seems suggest that you were born in 1988. If it is true,  then you are not a boy,  you are an adult who is close to 30 years old!  Just be a man and let him know you like to f**k him. 

Guest Guest
On 28 July 2016 at 8:20 AM, Guest Jiejie said:

Anyway, he's 没种 person, play play ok, don't be serious unless he's hot and you are interested in him.

Haha maybe the friend learned his moves from the advices people give in the forum here on "how do show interest to my crush?"

Guest Guest confused 1988

Thanks for all these comments! I guess he might be gay. But really don't sense any vibe from him at all. He is the happy go lucky type so I really don't know. Yes, we are both in late twenties already. Kinda look forward to this type of experience but when I'm with him, I don't know how to react when he does all these. He does all the talking and action. 

Dont really like him but I find him entertaining. Don't know why he likes to disturb me also. 

Guest Guest confused 1988
On 28 July 2016 at 0:34 PM, Carpenter said:

So wait, does that mean he jo with your cum as his lube?

No! We are jo ing and when I'm about to cum, he put his hand over to help me. But i didn't ask him and I nvr expect him to know I'm actually cumming. The original plan is to jo individually...

At the very least, he should be a bi.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Gay repeller

If he is mortally disgusting then this thread should be closed. No point discussing further. Fun nuggett: many mortally disgusting guys are attractive to girls.

Guest Guest

I would not consider this as a bromance. A bromance is typically two guys in a non sexual relationship but are emotionally like a couple. In your case, based on the irregularity of meeting each other, I would think it is just a sexual relationship among friends. I hope you don't get yourself emotionally involved if he does not show interest at an emotional level. The first time I encountered a friend like your friend, I made the mistake of hoping that it would become something more emotional and ultimately the outcome was very disappointing.

• G_M changed the title to Bromance Discussion + Bromance with My Classmate / Buddy (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.