Male HQ

Bromance Discussion + Bromance with My Classmate / Buddy (compiled)

Guest brother

8 hours ago, Guest Guest confused 1988 said:

No! We are jo ing and when I'm about to cum, he put his hand over to help me. But i didn't ask him and I nvr expect him to know I'm actually cumming. The original plan is to jo individually...

I know, wat i mean is did he use the hand that is covered in ur cum to jo himself. Usu if this kinda thing happened they will apologizes to each other.

Plan another outing lor, this time see if he acts the same again. Try closing the door n see if he will ask to open it again or if he will makes sexual remarks orr advances n play along with him.

Or you could just plan a night out till late then ask if u could sleepover bc its so late n u lazy go home n see from there.   

Guest who was teased
11 hours ago, Guest Guest confused 1988 said:

Thanks for all these comments! I guess he might be gay. But really don't sense any vibe from him at all. He is the happy go lucky type so I really don't know. Yes, we are both in late twenties already. Kinda look forward to this type of experience but when I'm with him, I don't know how to react when he does all these. He does all the talking and action. 

Dont really like him but I find him entertaining. Don't know why he likes to disturb me also. 

During my NS and reservist days, a number of guys like to tease me and get touchy with me too. I had heavy petting with some of them. Most of them are already married now. And yes, they can be very entertaining 

Guest Spelling Nazi
10 hours ago, Guest Gay repeller said:

If he is mortally disgusting then this thread should be closed. No point discussing further. Fun nuggett: many mortally disgusting guys are attractive to girls.

I am "mortally" disgusted by your typo error too.

Guest Adele
13 hours ago, Guest Spelling Nazi said:

I am "mortally" disgusted by your typo error too.

HELLO-o J (uni friend)! Expected to see you here.

• 7 months later...
Guest Confused

Is difficult to control my feeling for him when I first met him in the bank we both work. I fell in luv with this guy, 1.85m tall, fair skin with goatee, classic slick back hair style and showing his very best appearance in his executive outfit. He taught me lots of things when I m a junior there and as time goes by we both became buddy. Lunching together, tea break together, going home together, drinking together, gyming together seems to be part of the routine in our life. Most weekend I even join him and his gf for dinner, shopping or movie. His gf has an innocent character so she has never complain about my exist between them. Of cos I do draw a line,  I told myself he is straight and he only treat me as his buddy or is just a bromance. But one thing for sure I do not want to hurt his innocent gf. 

I got sadden by the news when company decided to send him to Japan for 2yrs. No mood to work, can't sleep and I can't get myself to smile at all, is just like loosing something in life... Something I can't explain.

After he met his gf the night before he is flying off, he ask me out for a drink. After the drink we sit by the river outside MBS talking. We then lie on the floor kept quiet for a moment looking at the stars and he suddenly say something "you like me don't you? " I felt awkward...I push away his head laugh and say "WTF...cut your crap you are drunk bro! " He did not stop, he turn his head and talk next to my ear "say you luv me." I sit up and tell him is late let's go home. 

I did not send him off at airport because I need to work. He texted me a message saying "thanks for the accompany last night and sorry for the crap...I will miss you! " My life seems to be missing something without him. We still stay in touch by texting each other but once in awhile i will receive his text saying "hey, miss you! "

He came back 2yrs later and went to another department. I cut down the time seeing him till today. But whenever the meet up, his eye contact with me tells me that he still want an answer from me, he did not give up. 

What a torturing luv life....totally wrong to fall in luv with an attached straight guy and is so unfair to his gf if I admit I like him. 

17 minutes ago, Guest Confused said:

Is difficult to control my feeling for him when I first met him in the bank we both work. I fell in luv with this guy, 1.85m tall, fair skin with goatee, classic slick back hair style and showing his very best appearance in his executive outfit. He taught me lots of things when I m a junior there and as time goes by we both became buddy. Lunching together, tea break together, going home together, drinking together, gyming together seems to be part of the routine in our life. Most weekend I even join him and his gf for dinner, shopping or movie. His gf has an innocent character so she has never complain about my exist between them. Of cos I do draw a line,  I told myself he is straight and he only treat me as his buddy or is just a bromance. But one thing for sure I do not want to hurt his innocent gf. 

I got sadden by the news when company decided to send him to Japan for 2yrs. No mood to work, can't sleep and I can't get myself to smile at all, is just like loosing something in life... Something I can't explain.

After he met his gf the night before he is flying off, he ask me out for a drink. After the drink we sit by the river outside MBS talking. We then lie on the floor kept quiet for a moment looking at the stars and he suddenly say something "you like me don't you? " I felt awkward...I push away his head laugh and say "WTF...cut your crap you are drunk bro! " He did not stop, he turn his head and talk next to my ear "say you luv me." I sit up and tell him is late let's go home. 

I did not send him off at airport because I need to work. He texted me a message saying "thanks for the accompany last night and sorry for the crap...I will miss you! " My life seems to be missing something without him. We still stay in touch by texting each other but once in awhile i will receive his text saying "hey, miss you! "

He came back 2yrs later and went to another department. I cut down the time seeing him till today. But whenever the meet up, his eye contact with me tells me that he still want an answer from me, he did not give up. 

What a torturing luv life....totally wrong to fall in luv with an attached straight guy and is so unfair to his gf if I admit I like him. 

I have a different personality from you. If i were you i would have told him the truth.

Heres a real life story of me. I also fall in love with one of my straight best friend. I have been dating my straight best friend for more than 10 years until he decided to marry a girl. Even his family and friend ask us whether are we gay couple or not. I waited for him until he almost reach the age of 35 than i propose to him to buy a house together and that day he even agree to it. Due to some bad luck his friend introduce a China girl to him and he finally decides to settle down and marry a girl. After his marriage with the girl, i finally muster up the courage to tell him i love him although all these years no word are needed to say the already known truth. I have been to his wedding and celebrate his son 1 month born date too. I believe any love can be managed properly. It is also him finally decides to marry a girl that i finally decides to come out of the closet to look for other gay guys. I really dislike lying and now i am thick skin enough to tell anyone if i like or love anyone. Anyone ask me and i will have no fear saying it. I am not shy anymore and already got the wisdom to handle any truth.

IMO whenever straight guys are involved, lines have to be drawn and boundaries well-defined. Bromances will last as long as you do not fall for your bro who is supposedly straight cos nothing good ever comes out of falling for Mr Straight Guy (duh).

That being said, having bromances (that are nonsexual in nature) can be quite, for the lack of a better word, enriching/liberating cos it's like being sandwiched between a friend vs bf wherein you can head out together for drinks/movies/ice cream and the such and feel really comfortable in each other's presence without the emotional baggage of a r/s. Or at least that's my experience of my bromances thus far heh.

2 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

but isn't it obvious he is waiting???

what s the issue?? workplace cannot fall in luv?

Learn to handle Luv

Guest Confused

Yes,  obviously he is waiting for me and I too agree when a straight guy is involved a line must be drawn. A relationship with a straight guy is not easy especially when he has a gf or wife. He is the person who can read me, who can too know when I m having a moody day. 

I m an introverts,  I talk to no one and nobody can walk into my world but he can. He can go into my world, understand me and from there I created feeling for him. 

Our buddy relationship did become luv in the course of time and I blame myself for too "attaching" to him during that time letting him had the thinking of having another choice in relation. Well... I might have take things too simple thinking he has a gf but is OK, just bromance with him and I m happy. 

Thing changes after he return from Japan because I've learn how to do things alone by myself or to say independent . Is not easy to over come all these during the days without him especially my character. I have been locking myself in bedroom during the first few weeks without him till my brother asked me m I already. I only time I feel happy was scrolling my phone looking at his photos and when I receive texts from him.  Although we are in different department now but he didn't stop giving me texts everyday. No fancy words in texts just a word "hey" with  imoji faces and seriously it really make me smile or even a selfie of him taken alone during lunch written "my buddy dump me! ". How silly he is. 

I might not know how to handle luv or I might be stupid! Stupid that my dream guy have appear in my life but I still didn't grab him yet, stupid why I m still hesitating to confess to him I luv him! Still I didn't want anybody to get hurt in this relationship. 

12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

but isn't it obvious he is waiting???

what s the issue?? workplace cannot fall in luv?

Learn to handle Luv

8 minutes ago, Guest Confused said:

Yes,  obviously he is waiting for me and I too agree when a straight guy is involved a line must be drawn. A relationship with a straight guy is not easy especially when he has a gf or wife. He is the person who can read me, who can too know when I m having a moody day. 

I m an introverts,  I talk to no one and nobody can walk into my world but he can. He can go into my world, understand me and from there I created feeling for him. 

Our buddy relationship did become luv in the course of time and I blame myself for too "attaching" to him during that time letting him had the thinking of having another choice in relation. Well... I might have take things too simple thinking he has a gf but is OK, just bromance with him and I m happy. 

Thing changes after he return from Japan because I've learn how to do things alone by myself or to say independent . Is not easy to over come all these during the days without him especially my character. I have been locking myself in bedroom during the first few weeks without him till my brother asked me m I already. I only time I feel happy was scrolling my phone looking at his photos and when I receive texts from him.  Although we are in different department now but he didn't stop giving me texts everyday. No fancy words in texts just a word "hey" with  imoji faces and seriously it really make me smile or even a selfie of him taken alone during lunch written "my buddy dump me! ". How silly he is. 

I might not know how to handle luv or I might be stupid! Stupid that my dream guy have appear in my life but I still didn't grab him yet, stupid why I m still hesitating to confess to him I luv him! Still I didn't want anybody to get hurt in this relationship. 

Wasted ~that night you guys could have sexed jialat jialat and fate  could have changed ~

Guest Yes or never
13 minutes ago, Guest Confused said:

Simple, tell him you love him.  He has a choice but not both.

Guest Confused
2 hours ago, Guest Yes or never said:

Simple, tell him you love him.  He has a choice but not both.

He has a choice yes!  But I must pay the consequences after saying these 3 words, "I luv you".  2 possibility.....

He will stay on with his gf or even get married with her and continue to have me. Me a third party in them both, hiding our relationship behind his gf/wife. No... Absolutely unfair to his gf/wife. 

Or

A break off with his gf. Because of me he broke off with her then I m totally a selfish person! 

He can have a future with his gf,  married have children, a family but a relation with me I see no future.  Bromance,  why not we stay this way then. 

2 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

He has a choice yes!  But I must pay the consequences after saying these 3 words, "I luv you".  2 possibility.....

He will stay on with his gf or even get married with her and continue to have me. Me a third party in them both, hiding our relationship behind his gf/wife. No... Absolutely unfair to his gf/wife. 

Or

A break off with his gf. Because of me he broke off with her then I m totally a selfish person! 

He can have a future with his gf,  married have children, a family but a relation with me I see no future.  Bromance,  why not we stay this way then. 

very noble of you

Guest Confused
15 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

very noble of you

Is that a compliment? 

Well...I m not a saint, I do have desire too.

Frankly speaking, yes I want to be with him but.....

Hi confused,

I feel that u should let him know. He has the right to know.

Not that he don't like u. What is the choice he will make is up to him.

If u dun let him know, he will only have to get married with that gal and settle down. 

Not that this choice is wrong but will he be really happy.

U r luckier than me cos ur buddy likes u and u likes ur buddy.

My buddy and me are not so lucky. I always tot we likes each other but I was totally mistaken when something happen,

he choose his favourite gal over me. It was then I am totally awaken that it was my 1-sided feeling for him.

He is straight and no way he will fall for me or even bromance with me. I am contented being his buddy - that was my thought.

But never guess that I am not even consider buddy in his mind. 

So i will say do not miss this chance. Live with no regret. U can will profess ur love for him but rationale with him.

He might still make his choice to stay with his gf and u can remain to be his best pal. 

Guest Confused
39 minutes ago, tyan said:

Hi confused,

I feel that u should let him know. He has the right to know.

Not that he don't like u. What is the choice he will make is up to him.

If u dun let him know, he will only have to get married with that gal and settle down. 

Not that this choice is wrong but will he be really happy.

U r luckier than me cos ur buddy likes u and u likes ur buddy.

My buddy and me are not so lucky. I always tot we likes each other but I was totally mistaken when something happen,

he choose his favourite gal over me. It was then I am totally awaken that it was my 1-sided feeling for him.

He is straight and no way he will fall for me or even bromance with me. I am contented being his buddy - that was my thought.

But never guess that I am not even consider buddy in his mind. 

So i will say do not miss this chance. Live with no regret. U can will profess ur love for him but rationale with him.

He might still make his choice to stay with his gf and u can remain to be his best pal. 

32 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

but u think of the bigger pict n sacrifice urself

Thanks,  I got what you both mean. 

因为倔強的缘故错过缘分遇缺未補

我想相信缘分的人好像就不会那么幸苦了

总是不知道为什么躺在床上流泪.

29 minutes ago, Guest Confused said:

Thanks,  I got what you both mean. 

因为倔強的缘故错过缘分遇缺未補

我想相信缘分的人好像就不会那么幸苦了

总是不知道为什么躺在床上流泪.

缘未尽 情也未了

幸福离你很近 但也很遥远

如果想追求 还来得及

如果没办法跨过那界限 就永远保持沉默

若干年后 可能会后悔 可能会感到庆幸

幸福的抉择 一切在于你

不想让自己难受 就放手一搏吧

一个人的哭泣 我明了

内心的挣扎 我感同身受

你所谓的为他好 是真的为他好吗

伟大的牺牲 永远不会有人知道

无私的奉献 永远不会有人看到

不鼓励也不打击

该怎么做只有你最清楚

结局是好是坏 由你定夺

i dont know ur circumstances in detail, although i felt you are noble enough to sacrifice but also do yourself a favour

throw that difficult question back to him. well obviously, seems that there are some chemistry but at the same time he is confused or waiting for some affirmations from you 

was listening to this song on my recent flight and hopefully it offers some inspiration to you

My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
Cuz my heart's been through it before
Am I'm just seeing what I want to see
Or is it true
Could you really be

[Chorus:]
Someone to have and hold 
With all my heart and soul
I need to know
Before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
(Who warns) my ups and downs
So tell me now
Before I fall in love

[Verse 2:]
And I'm at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burned
But I wanna take a chance
Oh please
Give me a reason to believe
Say you're the one that you'll always be

Someone to have and hold 
I need to know
Before I fall in love
So tell me now
Before I fall in love

[Bridge:]
It's been so hard for me
To give my heart away
But I would give my everything 
Just to hear you say...

Someone to have and hold 
I need to know
Before I fall in love
So tell me now
Before I fall in love
Edited by wintersnow

5 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

Or

You have phrase your 2 possibility with negativity. Let me phrase it with positivity.

Possibility 1

He will stay on with his gf or even get married with her and will treat you as a brother. Its a blessing to have one more loving brother who would always cared for you.

Possibility 2

A break off with his gf.

You might have save him from a future with someone he have lost interest in and will divorce in the end. His wife will be able to get half of his asset after divorce. His children might blame him from liking a guy. He might fall into depression from getting too much pressure from them. He might jump down the building due to his depression.

YES!!! You have save him from a nightmare future and live ever happily after with him.

Guest Confused
9 hours ago, wintersnow said:

缘未尽 情也未了

幸福离你很近 但也很遥远

如果想追求 还来得及

如果没办法跨过那界限 就永远保持沉默

若干年后 可能会后悔 可能会感到庆幸

幸福的抉择 一切在于你

不想让自己难受 就放手一搏吧

一个人的哭泣 我明了

内心的挣扎 我感同身受

你所谓的为他好 是真的为他好吗

伟大的牺牲 永远不会有人知道

无私的奉献 永远不会有人看到

不鼓励也不打击

该怎么做只有你最清楚

结局是好是坏 由你定夺

i dont know ur circumstances in detail, although i felt you are noble enough to sacrifice but also do yourself a favour

throw that difficult question back to him. well obviously, seems that there are some chemistry but at the same time he is confused or waiting for some affirmations from you 

was listening to this song on my recent flight and hopefully it offers some inspiration to you

My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
Cuz my heart's been through it before
Am I'm just seeing what I want to see
Or is it true
Could you really be

[Chorus:]
Someone to have and hold 
I need to know
Before I fall in love
So tell me now
Before I fall in love

[Verse 2:]
And I'm at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burned
But I wanna take a chance
Oh please
Give me a reason to believe
Say you're the one that you'll always be

Someone to have and hold 
I need to know
Before I fall in love
So tell me now
Before I fall in love

[Bridge:]
It's been so hard for me
To give my heart away
But I would give my everything 
Just to hear you say...

Someone to have and hold 
I need to know
Before I fall in love
So tell me now
Before I fall in love

9 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

You have phrase your 2 possibility with negativity. Let me phrase it with positivity.

Possibility 1

He will stay on with his gf or even get married with her and will treat you as a brother. Its a blessing to have one more loving brother who would always cared for you.

Possibility 2

A break off with his gf.

You might have save him from a future with someone he have lost interest in and will divorce in the end. His wife will be able to get half of his asset after divorce. His children might blame him from liking a guy. He might fall into depression from getting too much pressure from them. He might jump down the building due to his depression.

YES!!! You have save him from a nightmare future and live ever happily after with him.

Thank you both! Appreciated.

If he didn't ask me "you like me don't you? " from the beginning,  I will still be happy living in a lovely world of bromance with him. 

But then I should be more happy after knowing he like me too but ....I don't know....

Blame myself for can't handle a relationship well. 

• G_M changed the title to Bromance Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
11 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

Thank you both! Appreciated.

If he didn't ask me "you like me don't you? " from the beginning,  I will still be happy living in a lovely world of bromance with him. 

But then I should be more happy after knowing he like me too but ....I don't know....

Blame myself for can't handle a relationship well. 

You cannot handle the stress of your love one liking you. You are practically 钻牛角尖 lol. You need to overcome this obstacle and let people love you or it will be endless suffering.

Guest Confused
2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

You cannot handle the stress of your love one liking you. You are practically 钻牛角尖 lol. You need to overcome this obstacle and let people love you or it will be endless suffering.

钻牛角尖, probably you are right bro... Indeed I m. 

• 2 months later...
Guest GUEST AT WORK

Will also like to share my own story here.

I know of a very good senior colleague at work. Mid-30 with two kids. But still very lean and fit. Looks pretty not bad as well. Will ask me to lunch with him once or twice a week, as well as hit the gym/run every weekend. I feel comfortable talking and chatting with him, during or outside work.

He will always tell me stories of him being approached by guys when he swims or runs. However, I will always try to sound nonchalant and indifferent, or even tease him that he should be flattered by these attention, as I am not sure if he is testing me out. And during gym, he will teach me how to train my abs or chests, and ask me to touch his abs while he demonstrates. He also didn't mind showing me his erect cock when we went sauna overseas, and said that his cock would always be sensitive during that period of time so its just a natural process.

I know that some guys are just being exhibitionists or egoistic in nature, and I also know of the saying that "we dont eat at where we shit". But occasionally, its 's really hard to not have any fantasies about playing around with a married man. Guess nothing wrong so long as its just all in the mind! Nonetheless, he is still a brother and a good friend to me!

Just a side story to share with everyone here!

Thanks for sharing such an detailed story, despite enjoying reading it ~
From my point of view, he is interested in you as this is considered sensitive topic yet he can openly talk with you

As for your confusion part, depends whether u want to accept the truth that you two can get along well together and eventually become a norm to both of you. I believe he will slowly open to you more especially when you two alone at hotel / each other house ~

Feel free to follow me at Instagram 😘

• 1 month later...

I've known H for a few years. I've to admit he is really seriously good looking. What we do have in common is our 'sampatness' (meaning crazy in an adorable way). That's what brought us close, really close. 

Even though he has a girlfriend, he puts most of his attention towards me. Even she knew about it. But she seems not to be bothered. He likes to hug me so dearly & to the point he kisses me (not on the lips of course, but who knows?). Sometimes he does like to goof around with me, eg. while in the pool. Our friends do know about it and they refer to our relationship as 'bromance'.

Yes, I do enjoy our bromance & being around him. It brings so much joy. 

Yes, youth is on our side but is he going too far or should I just ignore it and just enjoy life with him?

Edited by Arcanine

17 minutes ago, JustAPerson said:

Since you said he already has a girlfriend, just ignore it and enjoy your bromance with him~ Better to keep to status quo than screw the relationship up right? 

Yes. Its best not to screw it up. Bromance all the way....haha

Guest Test test

Do you want to screw him or vice versa? You got to listen to your heart on what you want from him. Do a simple test next time when he hugs you again in pool... accidentally brush against his coxk to see if he is at least semi hard! 

11 minutes ago, Guest Test test said:

Do you want to screw him or vice versa? You got to listen to your heart on what you want from him. Do a simple test next time when he hugs you again in pool... accidentally brush against his coxk to see if he is at least semi hard! 

I value his bromance more than others. I've no intention to have sex with him. Hard or no hard I enjoy being with him as a person.

Edited by Arcanine

Guest Test test
1 minute ago, descca said:

There a difference between members posts and guests post bah. At least we think before we post and won't suggest things that could ruin things completely

Utter nonsense. 

Do you know what TS intention is to post this story here? To ask people what he shld do or just to feel less guilty.

2 hours ago, descca said:

There a difference between members posts and guests post bah. At least we think before we post and won't suggest things that could ruin things completely

Just ignore the guest comments. As for the statement less guilty, judging from the sexual suggestions make by guest- he is being sarcastic.

Edited by Arcanine

2 minutes ago, snowball said:

do not ruined the relationship you both having now, treat him as your brother cum best friend, enjoy his company and cheeky playful sometimes, things perhaps won't be the same after he married, so treasure what you have now :)

Its true. Dont do anything stupid to ruin the relationship.

Yes don't ruin the relationship and keep it at that level. The comfort of a relationship is that each of your know that you can depend on each other. So don't break the trust. 

At the same, understand that bromances don't last forever - if it does for you, then you are truly blessed. Be willing accept that one fine day, your bromance with buddy will fizzle to a tepid cold water. And when that happen, cherish what you had and move on. Life is not worth looking back. 

hahah I have such a bromance relationship with one of my bff as well. Like almost every Sunday we will meet, gym and lunch together, known him for 6 yrs liao. We also catch movies together regularly after lunch ahaha. He is straight and he knows I am AJ, I highly feel what make us last this long together, and still going strong, is the fact that I the aj end keep things status quo and not cross the boundary and make a move on him.

Can be cheeky at times but learn when to stop and quell that feeling if it progress too far. Moreover, since he is not AJ, its not advisable to date a straight guy... its practically playing with fire...  Hope that bromance relationship of urs last long ^^ 

Guest Bisexual guys are screwed

I have known these 2 bi guys, young and have gf, fucking and sucking each other behind their gf back. I am glad am not bi as it must be horrible to be attracted to both sexes, especially for those with high sex drive.

On 7/28/2017 at 7:30 PM, Guest Bisexual guys are screwed said:

I have known these 2 bi guys, young and have gf, fucking and sucking each other behind their gf back. I am glad am not bi as it must be horrible to be attracted to both sexes, especially for those with high sex drive.

I have known these 2 guests in this thread, clueless and dumb with their comments. I am glad am registered member as it must be horrible to be that dense especially for those that were born with a brain.

I'm Bi btw and it's not horrible at all :) you cheeky cunt. Was enjoying the read until a pubic hair like you decided to surface.

Edited by NilandNil

Keep the friendship but develop your own life.

Some gays doesn't know how to protect themselves and got hurt when their "buddy" starts to have family (including kids) and start to move on.

Most importantly, don't stop looking for your OWN PARTNER just becos you have this "BUDDY".

U don't want to realize it's too late when u are in your late 30s - 40s.

Despite all the negative post here, gay love do exist but learn to love yourself first.

• G_M changed the title to Bromance Discussion + Bromance with My Classmate / Buddy (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.