Male HQ

Bromance Discussion + Bromance with My Classmate / Buddy (compiled)

Guest brother

It reminds me of "though I can't be your bf, it doesn't mean that I don't love u'

:(

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to My Bromance with My Classmate / Buddy
9 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Oh man . . . Damn sad when I read this. It reminded me of that movie I saw: Call Me By Your Name.

But just to ask: were you both alone in the bunk the very first time he entered you? Cos I keep thinking like there were other people in the bunk with you.

Yes there were. We were never alone when we did bj or hj late at night in the bunk, under a blanket. We only did it in the bunk, never toilet. We had also never showered together, always in different shower cubicles. The first time he entered me he covered me with a blanket. The rest were asleep supposedly. But later found out that 2 of them who were also his kakis were aware. And I only found out that they were gay 2 yrs later at Sentosa beach, sun tanning in g-string together. I was with my gf clad in sexy yellow bikini. They told me they were gay and knew what happened between me and WCT. I was not surprised because once when WCT and I were hugging and kissing he walked past us supposedly to toilet. I almost freaked out but WCT refused to let go of me...Hahaha. What a real mess! 

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Jay操
2 hours ago, yuquidam said:

He volunteered to send me to my new camp using camp vehicle. Upon arrival I alighted and just walked off to the admin office without turning back to say good bye. If you're here I just wanna say sori. Frankly, the first few weeks in new camp I missed him so much and found myself strangely crying quietly in my own bunk alone at night thinking of him. Did I regret what I did?  Am still not sure till today. Do I still miss him each time I recalled the experience? Yup have to admit I do, for bromance (and maybe a little fun?). 

唉喲不錯哦⋯⋯這個屌,很有電影畫面。

Guest Look At It A Different Way
On March 22, 2019 at 10:03 PM, Coolbriz said:

Because of his ever caring acts, my feeling for him seemed to have grown stronger. Of course, many thoughts ran through me, what if he is just showing his love as a brother and friend but nothing else. So by returning my affection might scare him off and there goes our friendship. So I made a decision to stay away from him as I was afraid I might not be able to control my feeling for him if we were to carry on like this. It was really abrupt as I started rejecting his invitation to any where and every where. He was disappointed of course and it went on till we graduated.

During our military time, although we were in the same battalion, we were in different companies. It was always a “hi and bye” affair whenever we bumped into each other. We also occasionally bumped into each other during Uni time, but we hardly kept in contact. Soon after, I heard news from other classmates that he was getting married and he tried to contact me but in vain.

Deep inside me, I was happy for him as he has a complete life, having his family. I was grateful to him for taking care of me during our school time and giving me such a wonderful one-sided bromance :) 

I have a different takeaway. He must have been extremely hurt that you, who he cared for so much as a best friend and little brother, suddenly disappeared from his life without a trace. And most agonizingly of all, he couldn't invite you to his wedding, to share one of the happiest moments of his life. That must have been so painful for him, to not have you there wishing him well, and seeing him off into the next chapter of his life. Sometimes we have to put aside our anxieties and worries for the sake of uplifting others. I'm sure the two of you have matured and progressed in your lives now, but both of your memories of that time might be even happier by going a different route at that time, as opposed to the "what ifs" that I am sure still run through his mind as well as yours.

15 hours ago, Guest Jay操 said:

唉喲不錯哦⋯⋯這個屌,很有電影畫面。

I suppose at barely 20yo it showed my immaturity and inability to handle such a feeling for a guy. I was actually afraid to carry on. It was a terrible feeling that on weekends I felt lost and even had no appetite to eat bcos I missed him that much. We had never talked about being together or what nought. Looking back I just wanted to get out and to get back to my previous routine before we were that close. Bcos of this experience I had never wanted a relationship with another guy since then. It has always been only NSA fun with guys ever since that episode. And I sure did have a number of ONS (mainly hj) in this new camp till my ORD. That, frankly, did help me miss him less as the nights went by. 

Edited by yuquidam

On 3/22/2019 at 10:24 AM, Leslie874 said:

I can understand what you mean. I am not so lucky to have a male-male relationship, as most of my male friends are straight. Back in my NS days, I have been quite intimate with my buddy. We got quite close that we could touch each other's body and felt OK about it. But we did not go anywhere beyond that point, because we had girlfriends back then. We also did not talk much about what all that mean. Such behaviours are still a taboo to talk about. Or perhaps we did not know how to approach this as we are afraid that it would destroy our friendship or our current relationship with our girlfriends (my girlfriend knew that I can be attracted to guys, I mean as she is attracted to some girls too). So till now, we are still hush hush about it. 

Bro, "quite intimate" and "we could touch each other's body..." as in hugging each other with clothes on (or nude?), no further curious exploration?

Edited by yuquidam

On 3/20/2019 at 10:30 AM, walk around said:

Let's start this topic, stories and experience sharing, mine here; 

I'll never forget this, as it is when I found myself a gay (or Bi? I don't know, I have had a girlfriend before I bump into this guy). 

Back in 4/5 years ago... I've bumped into this guy during my first day of the university (the orientation programme).

We were very soon getting closer as we officially commenced the semester. In the classroom, we both have our seat side-by-side, always, we will 'automatic' look for each other's place and sit beside, the opposite party will also reserve the seat for another; it became a habit among us. One day, we went out on a short trip (or a camp? Can’t recall) with the rest of our classmates, and I've injured myself quite serious. I can recall he went to argued with the one who fails to save me from the incident, what a non-gentlemen doing - but I felt lovely! 

We were getting closer after the incident. Our ambiguous relationship remains until one day I could felt he was starting to maintain a distance with me and talk lesser to me, I never ask why because I'm not daring enough HAHA! Someone in the class, who was also quite close to us, came and told me how beautiful his girlfriend is, I got a shock as he never let me know that he was in a relationship. I never ask for an answer and I choose to let him go...

One day, he came to class and sat beside me, as always, and he seems different a little - as in emotional. Then, we went out from the class for lunch; dramatically, we bumped into his girlfriend and he tried hard to find a topic with me, that's when I know he broke up with his girlfriend. I then tried my best to cheer him up, and for the first time, he put down his so-called dignities, he gave me a long texts that express his feelings.

At almost the end of our studies, we went out on an overseas trip to Indonesia; One day during the trip, I choose not to hang out with them as I wanted to stay by the beach with some (lot of) beer HAHA. At night, I decided to join the dinner and when I met them, he came to tell me what the group has done. Someone realized he turned to his happily-childish face and asked, why suddenly happy?  He immediately remains silence and continues eating. Then I found out he was not quite happy during the time when I wasn't around. 

I know he realized himself going over on me, and the next day he chose not to sit beside me in the coach. He since started to remain the 'brother gap' between us; about a month later, we’ve graduated and left the campus; we are still meeting as our offices are located quite a few steps away, I’m still looking for him to complain about what I’ve encountered from my bosses and so on..

Times flies, has been almost a half-decade since that happened in my life. Not sure if he is here; but I hope he did and I’d like to tell him that; 

To YOU, From ME;

Thank you for being there for me sometimes in the past,

I know you have the concerns and worries that you couldn't commit into a relationship with a guy, 

And I'm pleased to remind you that; I used to love you, I chose to remain silent and I hope not to mess up your life, I won’t and it’s not my intention to do so,

Anyways, I believe you'll stay well and happy with your loved one, as it should have... 

We are still Little-brother, right?

My best regards! 

Thank you for sharing

the “quietness” of this post (ie no explosion no drama) is real. And for me it is too real as it hits home.

Getting close to a buddy and then he went quiet after having a girlfriend and life goes and though you are still holding a light for him... I believe many of us of relate to your story well enough. 

On 3/20/2019 at 10:30 AM, walk around said:

Let's start this topic, stories and experience sharing, mine here; 

I'll never forget this, as it is when I found myself a gay (or Bi? I don't know, I have had a girlfriend before I bump into this guy). 

Back in 4/5 years ago... I've bumped into this guy during my first day of the university (the orientation programme).

We were very soon getting closer as we officially commenced the semester. In the classroom, we both have our seat side-by-side, always, we will 'automatic' look for each other's place and sit beside, the opposite party will also reserve the seat for another; it became a habit among us. One day, we went out on a short trip (or a camp? Can’t recall) with the rest of our classmates, and I've injured myself quite serious. I can recall he went to argued with the one who fails to save me from the incident, what a non-gentlemen doing - but I felt lovely! 

We were getting closer after the incident. Our ambiguous relationship remains until one day I could felt he was starting to maintain a distance with me and talk lesser to me, I never ask why because I'm not daring enough HAHA! Someone in the class, who was also quite close to us, came and told me how beautiful his girlfriend is, I got a shock as he never let me know that he was in a relationship. I never ask for an answer and I choose to let him go...

One day, he came to class and sat beside me, as always, and he seems different a little - as in emotional. Then, we went out from the class for lunch; dramatically, we bumped into his girlfriend and he tried hard to find a topic with me, that's when I know he broke up with his girlfriend. I then tried my best to cheer him up, and for the first time, he put down his so-called dignities, he gave me a long texts that express his feelings.

At almost the end of our studies, we went out on an overseas trip to Indonesia; One day during the trip, I choose not to hang out with them as I wanted to stay by the beach with some (lot of) beer HAHA. At night, I decided to join the dinner and when I met them, he came to tell me what the group has done. Someone realized he turned to his happily-childish face and asked, why suddenly happy?  He immediately remains silence and continues eating. Then I found out he was not quite happy during the time when I wasn't around. 

I know he realized himself going over on me, and the next day he chose not to sit beside me in the coach. He since started to remain the 'brother gap' between us; about a month later, we’ve graduated and left the campus; we are still meeting as our offices are located quite a few steps away, I’m still looking for him to complain about what I’ve encountered from my bosses and so on..

Times flies, has been almost a half-decade since that happened in my life. Not sure if he is here; but I hope he did and I’d like to tell him that; 

To YOU, From ME;

Thank you for being there for me sometimes in the past,

I know you have the concerns and worries that you couldn't commit into a relationship with a guy, 

And I'm pleased to remind you that; I used to love you, I chose to remain silent and I hope not to mess up your life, I won’t and it’s not my intention to do so,

Anyways, I believe you'll stay well and happy with your loved one, as it should have... 

We are still Little-brother, right?

My best regards! 

Yup, despite having read it few times, it still stir something sad in me when I read it again. Why I wonder...?

Hmm....all these stories make me feel a bit weird. I am also one of those who "turned" gay after my army episode and to avoid falling for str8 buddies ever again I actually DO NOT get close to any str8 guys.

Gays guys just wanted sex, which is a turn off for me while str8 guys want pure friendship which is really dreamy and attractive for me. So it works out really well for me.

1 hour ago, Leslie874 said:

@yuquidam , for me, we are close to a point that it got a bit confusing whether it was going too far. We did hug each other, but with clothes on, no further exploration. My army friends are mostly straight and quite homophobic. And that time, both of us have girlfriends and did not think too much. 

Understandably it was confusing indeed. Thks.

17 hours ago, bluwerks said:

Thank you for sharing

the “quietness” of this post (ie no explosion no drama) is real. And for me it is too real as it hits home.

@bluwerks Yesss - the 'quietness' is because i'm not a daring person in relationship HAHA, i remember one day after we graduated  - we went to a party and when i change, he praised me about my beautiful chest (he think) but i also never climb on his bed haha.. 

Edited by walk around

On 3/24/2019 at 11:34 PM, yuquidam said:

It was a terrible feeling that on weekends I felt lost and even had no appetite to eat bcos I missed him that much. 

I truly understand the "terrible feeling', just like me when we left the campus; at one point I knew I'm missing him badly, I'll also get moody when I saw him with his gf..

Guest Try and see
On 3/24/2019 at 11:34 PM, yuquidam said:

I suppose at barely 20yo it showed my immaturity and inability to handle such a feeling for a guy. I was actually afraid to carry on. It was a terrible feeling that on weekends I felt lost and even had no appetite to eat bcos I missed him that much. We had never talked about being together or what nought. Looking back I just wanted to get out and to get back to my previous routine before we were that close. Bcos of this experience I had never wanted a relationship with another guy since then. It has always been only NSA fun with guys ever since that episode. And I sure did have a number of ONS (mainly hj) in this new camp till my ORD. That, frankly, did help me miss him less as the nights went by. 

Hey man, thanks for your earlier reply!

I feel and do exactly the same way as you. When I was in my 20s, I used to feel very empty and lost thinking about what my favourite guy (be it NS campmate, uni friend or work colleague) was doing, and wondering if he is also thinking about me.

That is why nowadays, when I find myself being drawn towards a guy, usually a straight one, I would avoid hik so that those romantic feelings would not start growing into something I cannot control.

I find that this way, it's more peaceful for me. 

Guest Try and see
Just now, Guest Try and see said:

I feel and do exactly the same way as you. When I was in my 20s, I used to feel very empty and lost thinking about what my favourite guy (be it NS campmate, uni friend or work colleague) was doing, and wondering if he is also thinking about me.

was doing on weekends

• G_M changed the title to Bromance Discussion + Bromance with My Classmate / Buddy (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Guest Try and see
7 hours ago, walk around said:

I truly understand the "terrible feeling', just like me when we left the campus; at one point I knew I'm missing him badly, I'll also get moody when I saw him with his gf..

I remember when I was in uni, there was a handsome uni mate that I really liked. He was also very tender towards me, and he even went around telling people how good I was towards him. He had a gf whom he loved a lot, but like the stereotypical third party in a soap opera, I pretended that she did not exist.

One day, our uni had an open house and our CCA had to set up a booth. (He and I were in that CCA). Later that day, a girl approached our booth, and thinking that she was a freshman, I went up to her and asked her if she would like to know more about our CCA.

Suddenly, (You guessed correctly!) that guy came up to the both of us, and with a bright, cheery smile, said, "Hey, bro, that's my girlfriend!"

I was somewhat taken aback. I felt like she was an unwanted guest at my private gathering. I gave them both a smile and walked away. At that moment, I wished that she would get a heart attack and drop dead on the spot. I hated her for being his gf, for having "access" to him, and for being able to "enjoy" him in a way that I would never be able to.

On hindsight, I should never have got so close to him. It would make it so much harder to detach from him later on. 

So nowadays, when I find myself being drawn towards a guy, especially a straight one, I would avoid him. If not the romantic feelings would develop into something uncontrollable, like a small spark turning into a forest fire.

This way, I would have more peace and stability  :D

Guest Try and see
34 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Did you get a chance to fool around with him or see him naked?

No, cos he's v straight. I don't even recall him being shirtless in my presence (let alone naked), even though we had a few CCA camps where we stayed overnight in the camp premises. When we showered, he would undress and dress inside the locked cubicle, as did I.

And we certainly never fooled around either.  :D

I believe he's pretty conservative when it comes to morals and ethics. Which was why I never told him how I felt about him, but perhaps by now he would have guessed. We did not stay in touch after uni, but from what I know, that gf of his married another man later on, not him, even though they had dated a long time.

Not sure if he ever got married himself.

7 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

.... At that moment, I wished that she would get a heart attack and drop dead on the spot. ....

Hahaha...sori bro, I do find this honest sharing so funny. Pardon me.

I sincerely wish that you are happily attached now with someone who truly loves you and appreciates you just as much. 

Edited by yuquidam

21 hours ago, walk around said:

I too sincerely wish you'll find a good partner and loving companion soon.

Edited by yuquidam

On 3/25/2019 at 6:22 PM, Ironrod said:

Hmm....all these stories make me feel a bit weird. I am also one of those who "turned" gay after my army episode and to avoid falling for str8 buddies ever again I actually DO NOT get close to any str8 guys.

Gays guys just wanted sex, which is a turn off for me while str8 guys want pure friendship which is really dreamy and attractive for me. So it works out really well for me.

If I have a choice, I rather choose a gay for bromance over a straight.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Try and see
6 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Hahaha...sori bro, I do find this honest sharing so funny. Pardon me.

I sincerely wish that you are happily attached now with someone who truly loves you and appreciates you just as much. 

It's okay  LOL

When I think back now, I also find it quite hilarious. It's so High School Musical/Beverly Hills 90210  LOL

Thank you for your good wishes! That's really nice!  

I hope the same for you too!

On 3/27/2019 at 9:09 AM, LeanMature said:

If I have a choice, I rather choose a gay for bromance over a straight.  

Thanks for sharing your preference. Your preference did set me thinking. I have now more str8 frens for bromance than gay frens. But these str8 frens are the ones I am not in anyway physically attracted to. So there is no worries of me getting "entangled". For NSA fun now I prefer mature bimarried guys who are on the same page in that there's clearly no expectations of a lovers' relationship but has a certain level of bromance over common interests or hobbies which will, understandably, be always subservient to family/spouse priorities and needs. With gays I find it a bit stressful, for me personally, with stuff like would my bro be hurt if (just if) he falls for me as I have no intention of getting into a gay relationship; or would I fall for him if I begin to treat him as a gf (ie, treat as a gal) as we begin to gel more which frankly at this point still scare the shit out of me. Besides that I too feel the pressure to keep up my looks and physique (not that I want to neglect that aspect entirely) when I meet up with gay frens. Whereas with str8 guys I never think too much of that. Just thinking aloud on reflection...no prejudice intended...it's just what it is now for me but it may jolly change over time perhaps? :blink:

Edited by yuquidam

49 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Thanks for sharing your preference. Your preference did set me thinking. I have now more str8 frens for bromance than gay frens. But these str8 frens are the ones I am not in anyway physically attracted to. So there is no worries of me getting "entangled". For NSA fun now I prefer mature bimarried guys who are on the same page in that there's clearly no expectations of a lovers' relationship but has a certain level of bromance over common interests or hobbies which will, understandably, be always subservient to family/spouse priorities and needs. With gays I find it a bit stressful, for me personally, with stuff like would my bro be hurt if (just if) he falls for me as I have no intention of getting into a gay relationship; or would I fall for him if I begin to treat him as a gf (ie, treat as a gal) as we begin to gel more which frankly at this point still scare the shit out of me; besides that I too feel the pressure to keep up my looks and physique (not that I want to neglect that aspect entirely) when I meet up with gay frens. Whereas with str8 guys I never think too much of that. Just thinking aloud on reflection...no prejudice intended...it's just what it is now for me but it may jolly change over time perhaps? :blink:

Because straight friends only talk chee bye while gay friends can talk cock.

Guest bottom
21 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

That is why nowadays, when I find myself being drawn towards a guy, usually a straight one, I would avoid hik so that those romantic feelings would not start growing into something I cannot control.

I find that this way, it's more peaceful for me. 

oh do i know that feeling...i hate the fact that i can fall so easily for straight guys compared to gay guys...there's something in straight guys that just seem to make my knees weak!!..

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Bromance is more to naked cuddle kiss hugs 

When you guys get closer this straight or bi guy will ask more 

So you do not rush...just go with the flow....

He will see if you are connected to him in many areas...just be yourself and no need to pressure yourself. 

Guest 2rush
7 hours ago, BudakFit said:

He will see if you are connected to him in many areas...just be yourself and no need to pressure yourself. 

Your advice came too later.  I sucked him and he cummed in my mouth yesterday 

4 hours ago, Guest 2rush said:

Your advice came too later.  I sucked him and he cummed in my mouth yesterday 

Oh no. Its gonna fall apart. Game over, lol. 

14 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Agree. True bromance can only happens when you are not motivated by sex. Otherwise, you only hurt yourself or the so called bro.  Limiting to cuddle and kisses should not be overboard.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.