Male HQ

Do You Like Fat Guys (Bmi >25)? + Bully Calls News Anchor Fat, News Anchor Destroys Him On Live Tv (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Fat guys give the impression, rightly or wrongly, that they have no sense of self-discipline when it comes to their diet or exercise.

I know there are exceptions such as hereditary fatness, heavy bone structure etc, but these are exceptions to the majority.

Those fat and lazy guys really need to do something about their figure (and their life in general), instead of bemoaning how the world is discriminating against them because of their physical attributes.

from http://unfatblog.wor...of-persecution/

Perhaps these people were taunted on the playground and in high school. Maybe they face a lot of rejection on the romantic front. Perhaps the people they find attractive aren’t interested in them physically. But these are things that can’t be corrected with legislation. They can not FORCE people to like them and approve of their lifestyle. Everyone faces a certain degree of rejection, insecurity, and criticism. Most learn to live with it. There isn’t a cabal of anti fat activists that are making fat people’s lives miserable and keeping them down. People often judge fat people as gluttonous and lazy because despite the PR campaign, many fat people DO eat too much, and despise physical activity. Exaggerated complaints of persecution and demands for special treatment will do nothing to change people’s perception. In fact it is far more likely to create a great deal of resentment.

Fat guys give the impression, rightly or wrongly, that they have no sense of self-discipline when it comes to their diet or exercise.

I know there are exceptions such as hereditary fatness, heavy bone structure etc, but these are exceptions to the majority.

Those fat and lazy guys really need to do something about their figure (and their life in general), instead of bemoaning how the world is discriminating against them because of their physical attributes.

That's the way reality is. Society is cruel, looks and appearance play an important part in how you are perceived and valued by others. It's an unspoken rule of the world that everyone should be aware of.

The issue is not whether fat people have any worth in society, but why are they even fat in the first place? The very fact that a person can allow his body to go out of shape goes to reflect a lot on his character. It shows just how little discipline he has in maintaining his body and how little he values himself. If a person does not even take the basic pride in how he looks, how can he expect to gain the respect of others?

Everyone has a choice to be fat or thin or muscular. You're not born with a fixed shape forever. If you don't want to receive discriminatory treatment from others because of you're fat, then go do something about it, go slim down or something. If, on the other hand, you still have a naive stubborn belief that beauty is really skin deep, then just learn to suck up all the shit society throws at you for not conforming to its superficial ideals of beauty.

Such a stupid opinion, narrow-minded and stereotyping. Bigger guys, come to me!

Guest stbrianud

I still remember last year, I was stuck in the middle. Some people say i was too big for them, others say i was not big enough =__= i felt so trolled hahha. Well at least none of that now haha.

As for fat guys, man don't diss them. They have the right to their lives. Who are we to judge them. Some of my fat friends are one of the happiest and most joyful person i know! I love hanging out with him. He always jokes around and we tease him and all but at the end of the day, we're always there and will always be his friends. If he wants to lose weight that's on him, we will support him either way. haha sounds super cliche but honestly that's how i feel.

But if we talk about dating and sex then it's a different matter. While i don't like skinner guys at all, i'm not a fan of very big/stocky guys too. I guess i like guys like me. So far in this forum, I've only seen one guy of that type.

It comes down to body fat percentage. It is shape, not weight. You can weigh 100kg but with only 10% body fat or less. It is a choice at the end of the day to choose how heavy or light you want to be. You have the ability to change your body through diet and exercise, including plastic surgery to get the body you want, or you can embrace you as you are, as long as you are happy.

While I am personally not attracted to heavier guys, what I do ask for is height/weight proportionate.

Love. 

I have fucked chubby guys (I prefer the word chubby than fat). Personality wins

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Used to date a fat guy before, which was beyond my expectation... In the end we broke up cause he doesn't want to listen what i says which is lose a little weight. Even doing home workouts such sit ups and push ups doesn't even want! I didnt knew that he's lazy n hates exercising until this fine day where he promised me that he will accompanied me to go jogging @ yishun stadium @ 7am and he came 30 mins late, and scolded me bad mood when i asked him why he came late.. When reached the stadium, he doesn't want to enter in! I begged and pleaded him to go in as i come so far but he didnt and so that's where i said to him, "I'm done with you" and he walked away wihout anything to say to me to saved the relationship... How stupid can i be? While i was with him, i always went to Yishun, his place area to hangout with him and now this tiny commitment also can do for the sake of me... Ever since then, i said myself never to date a guy that is beyond my expectation...

I am chubby and fay (fat and gay combined, similar to Chinese phonetics for fat)

Am honoured that people always grab me when I'm around, despite weighing 109kg and in my 30s.

Wow then I better eat more cha guo tiao, big mac, super sized fries then join weight gaining spa.

Then hor the advertising posters must hire the super sized chubby for models. Then hor Moses Lim is the superstar in Hollywood.

"People are people so why should it be

You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours

And we're different creeds"

All of the folks, I thot gays wld be the ones who will eventually eradicate prejudices.

Nice. Used up 'Like'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic