Male HQ

Xtube Banned By Mda (Compiled)

Guest boo

I am on starhub fibre... It tells me safe surf blocked it. And I am not subscribed to safe surf, which is a value add feature, free till 31 Jan. I was still able to view it a couple of weeks back!!

Even is provided free during the promotion period

u can unsubcribed the safe surf

once unsubcribed u be able to view xtube

but u need to pay for the service if u want continue safe surf

Well, I just viewed a few clips from xtube before this message, so no problem for M1 fibre plan.

Fyi. Cheers!!

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

StarHub last time kena fine due to some program about gay kissing so I think the MDA has been onto them... I dunno lah if that's why they been blocking such sites but the part about them being fine for the program came out in the news, but yes, SingTel and M1 no problems.

Edited by quickflightout

Guest Chitown206

Well this is just dumb. What next, tumblr?

I have M1 cable broadband and it must've been blocked in just the last day or two. I have (Hide My Ass) HMA! Pro VPN, turned it on, slected an American address and could access the site, so I assume most VPNs should get around this. The HMA website has a free browser-based version if you want to try.

Well, I just viewed a few clips from xtube before this message, so no problem for M1 fibre plan.

Fyi. Cheers!!

Oops, guess I spoke too soon, now my M1 fibre cannot access it.

I understand from a friend that Singnet broadband can still access.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

The connection to www.xtube.com was interrupted.

Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later.
  • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
  • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu >Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

Guest You Fail

They need to unban xtube. The g________ blame Singaporeans for the decline of population rate. If they ban xtube, how can Singapore expect the population to rise? HAHAHAHA.

My dear girl, that was such a bad try cause it made even less sense. Neither gays nor masturbation contribute to the population. The lack thereof that results in an increased probability of contact with the opposite sex is the one that helps.

My dear girl, that was such a bad try cause it made even less sense. Neither gays nor masturbation contribute to the population. The lack thereof that results in an increased probability of contact with the opposite sex is the one that helps.

Ahahaha. I tried to make it funny. :( Apparently I suck at telling jokes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.