Male HQ

Female Toilet Cleaners And Underwear Sales Assistants

Guest Guest

I'm fine with aunties manning male underwear sections. But while browsing can they leave me alone till I need help like looking for sizes or colors. It's very irritating when browsing n they keep disturbing u. In fact it is not just underwear. If I go into a shop n get disturb  while browsing I just go away. Even more irritating if I touch something the sales person will adjust back. Super pissed off

For female sales assistants selling male underwear, I think it is because many ladies buy underwear for their hubbies, and may feel uncomfortable asking a guy questions about underwear.

As for lady cleaners for the gents, it is a recent trend. Long ago, you would have two staff (one male, one female) to look after the toilets. I think it is all in the name of "efficiency", once the outsourced contracts went to cleaning companies. Yes, it is common to find lady cleaners in China, Thailand and other countries, but I do feel that it is a step backwards.

Слава Україні!

23 minutes ago, bradlee said:

I'm fine with aunties manning male underwear sections. But while browsing can they leave me alone till I need help like looking for sizes or colors. It's very irritating when browsing n they keep disturbing u. In fact it is not just underwear. If I go into a shop n get disturb  while browsing I just go away. Even more irritating if I touch something the sales person will adjust back. Super pissed off

U prefer to touch something which the person dont adjust back is it?:P

Guest Practical Joke
22 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Even more irritating if I touch something the sales person will adjust back. Super pissed off

Had many similar experience! Am irritated as hell but I will point at them and laugh with my friend. Cos they look silly and a bit cray cray and unstable. The boss may be an OCD control freak and it rubbed off on the staffs.

Guest Practical Joke
4 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Yes or at least not immediate n not infront of me

Next time try touching everthing and see how busy they become. Ask your friend to secretly film it down and upload on youtube.

Guest Gay violated
11 minutes ago, Damontan said:

What I am uncomfortable with, is a lady hairdresser. I will never get a haircut from a lady hairdresser.

Once in midst of doing my hair, the young woman bold asked "do you want extra?".  I shook my head.

Guest K-SLUTS
4 minutes ago, Damontan said:

Don't feel uncomfortable with aunties helping me with my purchase of underwear, but if it's a young lady then maybe I will feel uncomfortable.

No problem with aunties cleaning toilets also, at least the toilet is being cleaned right.

What I am uncomfortable with, is a lady hairdresser. I will never get a haircut from a lady hairdresser.

Why? Is it that lady hairdressers are too touchy feely, inquisitive, intrusive, bitchy and slutty? 

You want to know why? Those are the malaysian ones. They are lonely working in singapore, horny and desperate to connect. There are MANY MANY around, TOO MANY. Sigh!

One of them is Veronica Gan working in K-Cuts Chinatown MRT station (i called and sarcastically told their pr manager they should consider rebranding themselves as K-Sluts to be more in step with the image their hairdressers are portraying). If you dress up a bit for family dinner she will keep questioning you what you doing in chinatown, where you going later in a cynical, pseudo-teasing, rude, judgy and bitchy thick malaysian accented tone. Typical. Yucks!!!

Altho I must say our office cleaning lady, a dear old 60ish broad, is so friendly that she can put an arm on the wall next to the urinals and just start chatting, while u are peeing next to her... 

She's probably seen it all, but still... l donno whether to stop or continue as she chats...

Guest S.O.S
19 minutes ago, wantonmee said:

Altho I must say our office cleaning lady, a dear old 60ish broad, is so friendly that she can put an arm on the wall next to the urinals and just start chatting, while u are peeing next to her... 

She's probably seen it all, but still... l donno whether to stop or continue as she chats...

She HASN'T seen it all, that's why she's trying to see more now, before she die, which may be sooner than she think. You have been old LAID-died, stop consoling yourself, you should have screamed for help. "HELP! PEEPING INSERT-HER-MUDDERFUCKING-NAME!" would just about suffice. Or if you lost command of your voice at that damned moment, you should have called the SOS helpline at 1800-2214444 for help.

Guest Toofless
1 hour ago, wantonmee said:

Her next move is to remove her dentures in front of u, then ask if u want a blow job. :lol:

Guest Liang Po Po
2 hours ago, Guest Toofless said:

Her next move is to remove her dentures in front of u, then ask if u want a blow job. :lol:

"Boy ah.... can help me exercise my gums not?"

Guest Guest

I have to say I think female janitors, sometimes the older aunties, seems to derive some kind of domineering pleasure walking inside the toilet with men peeing at the urinals and so on. 

They just walk past you and all that doing whatever they want to do without caring about your privacy. 

Maybe because in the society women are often the weaker gender, so this job presents an opportunity for the aunties to exert their control or masculinity by parading inside the toilets like they own the place.

• Guest locked this topic