Male HQ

Xiaxue's Blog And Discussion Of Her (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Bitches like her unfortunately will reinforce the misconception among many Western men that all Oriental girls are bimbotic, white-wannabes who can't keep their paws off white men and who can't speak English properly.

44 minutes ago, Guest CKW said:

Bitches like her unfortunately will reinforce the misconception among many Western men that all Oriental girls are bimbotic, white-wannabes who can't keep their paws off white men and who can't speak English properly.

The only fault in her English is her overuse of "like". I do not think she is a "white-wannabe" eithernot from her image and not from her accent. I find your comment very frivolous and distasteful.

tumblr_n9n7xvNGWg1r5a08so1_1280.gif

2 hours ago, Guest CKW said:

I find her questions thoughtful and intelligent. Her use of English is very good, and well interspersed with organic Singlish. I'm happy that we can infuse our Singaporean accent and phrases on an international stage. It's time to stop being ashamed of Singlish.

Which channel is this?

Y is someone with her command of english chosen as a host?

It doesnt reflect well on sg.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

23 hours ago, Guest said:

what a bimbo. I wonder what all the interviewees felt to be interviewed by the likes of her. :doh:

My guess is they would prefer a bimbo to a bitch at any given time !

10 hours ago, Guest CKW said:

Bitches usually speaks very well one hor ! That's why they are usually  being hated .

8 hours ago, fab said:

Which channel is this?

Y is someone with her command of english chosen ad a host?

It doesnt reflect well on sg.

I am neutral towards xiaxue but I really think everyone needs to own a mirror. Yes, there's a reason why i quoted you.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

What's wrong with her command of English?  She's very natural and fluent.

10 minutes ago, Guest said:

I am neutral towards xiaxue but I really think everyone needs to own a mirror. Yes, there's a reason why i quoted you.

Ouch so butthurt huh?

No need to get me involved. I m not a celebrity nor do i intend to be one. Stick to the subject of the thread.

I wont say that her English is not good or not fluent. But to be a host on tv interviewing, especially Caucasians, she's far from that level. 

If u have listened to enough good English, u can easily tell English is not her first language spoken. And i dont mean English as a first language in school.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Xia Xue should help PLUs by asking Chris if she could see his cock or better still suck it! She should let him know how hungry we are for white cocks....maybe then we will get lucky.....

On ‎28‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 3:18 PM, xLeviathan said:

The only fault in her English is her overuse of "like". I do not think she is a "white-wannabe" eithernot from her image and not from her accent. I find your comment very frivolous and distasteful.

On ‎28‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:37 PM, joshTWjosh said:

I find her questions thoughtful and intelligent. Her use of English is very good, and well interspersed with organic Singlish. I'm happy that we can infuse our Singaporean accent and phrases on an international stage. It's time to stop being ashamed of Singlish.

On ‎28‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:43 PM, Guest said:

What's wrong with her command of English?  She's very natural and fluent.

On ‎28‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:44 AM, Guest said:

Bitches usually speaks very well one hor ! That's why they are usually  being hated .

On ‎28‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:50 AM, Guest said:

EXCCUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEE.... Angmoh good or not is one thing. But why are you ignoring the fact that a so-called "professional" interviewer is touching the body of the interviewee on camera? Angmoh good allows you to do that meh??

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

EXCCUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEE.... Angmoh good or not is one thing. But why are you ignoring the fact that a so-called "professional" interviewer is touching the body of the interviewee on camera? Angmoh good allows you to do that meh??

She asked the interviewee for consent beforehand, and the interviewee gave full informed consent to it.

The interviewee is a full-grown man, not some minor for goodness' sake, stop making a fuss out of nothing.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

It was not a serious interview and she could do whatever she wants in good fun. The interviewee also has the right to refuse, perhaps in your jealousy you forgot that!

5 minutes ago, xLeviathan said:

It was not a serious interview and she could do whatever she wants in good fun. The interviewee also has the right to refuse, perhaps in your jealousy you forgot that!

LOLOL

1 minute ago, xLeviathan said:

The interviewee may have the right to refuse, but it'd not make him look sporty on camera, will it? You think all these Hollywood stars are allocating their onscreen promotional airtime for kid's play?? The Bimbo has basically wasted the airtime that was meant to promote the film. I wonder how Chris Evans really felt about the interview. He may be smiling and sporty, but he is an actor after all .. Or perhaps in tour ardent support of the white-wannabe, yourself have forgotten that?

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

The interviewee may have the right to refuse, but it'd not make him look sporty on camera, will it? You think all these Hollywood stars are allocating their onscreen promotional airtime for kid's play?? The Bimbo has basically wasted the airtime that was meant to promote the film. I wonder how Chris Evans really felt about the interview. He may be smiling and sporty, but he is an actor after all .. Or perhaps in tour ardent support of the white-wannabe, yourself have forgotten that?

Chris Evans is a Hollywood star, he is not as petty as some people... :) 

1 hour ago, Guest said:

She asked the interviewee for consent beforehand, and the interviewee gave full informed consent to it.

The interviewee is a full-grown man, not some minor for goodness' sake, stop making a fuss out of nothing.

Just like angmoh good or no good is not the issue here, consent given or not given is also not the issue now. The issue now is whether that is how a professional interviewer should even behave in the first place? Or is that the behaviour of a bimbo? I'd think Chris Evans would not turn her down on camera even if he wants to. I wonder if Chris Evan left thinking if all the reporters in Singapore are like her? Or did he leave thinking that nobody else in Singapore wanted to interview him except for a bimbo who wanted the opportunity to touch his biceps?

24 minutes ago, Guest said:

Just like angmoh good or no good is not the issue here, consent given or not given is also not the issue now. The issue now is whether that is how a professional interviewer should even behave in the first place? Or is that the behaviour of a bimbo? I'd think Chris Evans would not turn her down on camera even if he wants to. I wonder if Chris Evan left thinking if all the reporters in Singapore are like her? Or did he leave thinking that nobody else in Singapore wanted to interview him except for a bimbo who wanted the opportunity to touch his biceps?

Cool down and stop being so uptight.  

You need a chill pill.

Or maybe a dildo up your arse.

LOL

56 minutes ago, Guest said:

Wow! What a convenient argument and assumption! Let's not pretend you know him enough to assume that he shares your loathing for theas you've so delicately put itbimbo. Also, let's not pretend touching his biceps was the ONLY thing she did. Idk about the "wasted airtime" drivel. They can't promote Civil War anymore than they have already here. But if someone could, it would be Xiaxue (who has a large following).

PS I'm not an "ardent" supporter, though her brazen honesty is not hard to admire.

PS x2 Calling someone who walks around talking singlish with an asian accent a white-wannabe makes you appear very daft. xDDD

PS x3 Jealousy, untamed, is unsightly. Jealousy is not a good fuel for a troll!

Edited by xLeviathan

14 hours ago, xLeviathan said:

Wow! What a convenient argument and assumption! Let's not pretend you know him enough to assume that he shares your loathing for theas you've so delicately put itbimbo. Also, let's not pretend touching his biceps was the ONLY thing she did. Idk about the "wasted airtime" drivel. They can't promote Civil War anymore than they have already here. But if someone could, it would be Xiaxue (who has a large following).

PS I'm not an "ardent" supporter, though her brazen honesty is not hard to admire.

PS x2 Calling someone who walks around talking singlish with an asian accent a white-wannabe makes you appear very daft. xDDD

PS x3 Jealousy, untamed, is unsightly. Jealousy is not a good fuel for a troll!

Brazen honesty or bimboic ignorance?

Thinking that we are calling a fake-blonde fake-blue eyes a white-wannabe, because she walks around talking singlish with an asian accent, makes YOU look daft.

Ignorance is a good fuel for you to continue.

7 hours ago, Guest said:

Brazen honesty or bimboic ignorance?

Thinking that we are calling a fake-blonde fake-blue eyes a white-wannabe, because she walks around talking singlish with an asian accent, makes YOU look daft.

Ignorance is a good fuel for you to continue.

Calling some1 ignorant n daft when u cant even c the ludicrous irony in ur own comment doesn't make u look very smart!!! :OOO You sound a little too conservative to be here! Or mayhap, you are dense as you are aged?!

23 hours ago, Guest said:

He is angmoh, a lot of Asian gays ,girls and aunties  like angmoh  ,so it's good to let him know that whites are being worshipped highly ....nothing wrong what ! What more,  a rich and handsome angmoh ! 

Can i ask a question ?

Why are Caucasian so into xiaxuey this type of girls ah?

Short , ugly , fake , bimbo

why they not into those normal girls instead? 

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:20 AM, xLeviathan said:

Calling some1 ignorant n daft when u cant even c the ludicrous irony in ur own comment doesn't make u look very smart!!! :OOO You sound a little too conservative to be here! Or mayhap, you are dense as you are aged?!

Yup... ignorance was indeed a good fuel for you to have continued. LOL.

15 minutes ago, Guest said:

Yup... ignorance was indeed a good fuel for you to have continued. LOL.

Maybe 1 day when u r not such a little brat u will look back n realise how silly u r xD (and that LOL-ing at your own ad hominem, dodgy response makes u look like a sad bwg person) 

O n by the grace of the sacred yaoi, may your insecurities one day fade away, like your intelligence fades before mine! (like you know, so you won't have to h8 on people who have what you should not even dream to desire!!!)

28 minutes ago, xLeviathan said:

Maybe 1 day when u r not such a little brat u will look back n realise how silly u r xD (and that LOL-ing at your own ad hominem, dodgy response makes u look like a sad bwg person) 

O n by the grace of the sacred yaoi, may your insecurities one day fade away, like your intelligence fades before mine! (like you know, so you won't have to h8 on people who have what you should not even dream to desire!!!)

you really managed to support my statement very when I said saying that ignorance is really a good fuel for you to continue!

"by the grace of YAOI"??? :doh:

9 hours ago, xLeviathan said:

keep trying to convince yourself :ph34r:

No need to. You did it for me already. :D

9 hours ago, Guest said:

Shut the fuck up you bitch! LOL

I am not Xiaxue.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:58 PM, lean n mean said:

The company that engages Xiaxue to do this interview expects her to be Xiaxue ie socially inept etc, although girlfriend was obviously a tad nervous. It's exactly why companies seek her endorsement in many products. Do you think these companies are stupid? They must have enough returns to keep on engaging her. Her audiences, and yes, even her detractors, are what makes her get these opportunities. It's really economics 101 - demand and supply. And the more the detractors scream, the more the sponsors respond. Becos everyone knows her compared to the other 'influenzas'.

Whether these companies are stupid or not, it's hard to say. Especially on marketing events, you will never know what will be your returns. Companies may risk spending "marketing" money on cheap (pun intended) marketing campaigns if they are really CHEAP. But if you are to look at her past track records, nobody has engaged her a second time so far which is telling in itself.

9 hours ago, Guest said:

No need to. You did it for me already. :D

Wtf. Why do you say things you do not actually believe is true?? o.O

9 hours ago, Guest said:

But if you are to look at her past track records, nobody has engaged her a second time so far which is telling in itself.

A review of her instagram account will tell you this is false. It seems you have a very narrow view of advertising. Companies spend their money to ensure their advertisements will be seen by a large, relevant audience, so Idk why the companies that engage her can be stupid. If I marketed cosmetics I would engage a popular figure who is a make up queen that also has a large hater-base who are usually insecure people. 

6 hours ago, xLeviathan said:

Wtf. Why do you say things you do not actually believe is true?? o.O

A review of her instagram account will tell you this is false. It seems you have a very narrow view of advertising. Companies spend their money to ensure their advertisements will be seen by a large, relevant audience, so Idk why the companies that engage her can be stupid. If I marketed cosmetics I would engage a popular figure who is a make up queen that also has a large hater-base who are usually insecure people. 

Are you admitting you are one of those insecure people too? Seems pretty obvious!

Just now, Guest said:

Are you admitting you are one of those insecure people too? Seems pretty obvious!

You really need to stop being so anal-retentive and get a good fuck.

LOL

1 minute ago, Guest said:

You really need to stop being so anal-retentive and get a good fuck.

LOL

Refering to yourself? Take it easy with the fucking!

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.