Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

*oh come on, if you can't form a sentence with the "X" in there, then try again the next round, don't have to "force" it out at all...

That Ranger Overestimated Lousy Lawyer

U Y Y R X

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Kinky Youth Likes Imitating Zookeeper

T N W Q V

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

*I tend to agree with you on the second part of your comment, but I doubt I was merely putting words together if you look back. As for your first part of the comment, that adds on to the challenge if you could introduce less used "X" words?...

That Instructor Needs Pretty Ladies

S U I O E

*you have your say, I have mine...

Let's Eat Expensive Kebab, Yes?

R K I Y K

Quintessential Quotes Outdo Quirky Quotes

D S Q L Y

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

*great to see you back in the game, haha...

Did She Quit Learning Yesterday?

Q V L I O

* Hehe, and great that you are still playing it.  Don't give up. :)

Quit Validating Liability In Office

V Z S D H

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

*tough but will go on, haha...

Very Zestful Sister Did Homework

P I W N U

* the more we play, just like mahjong, it helps the brain .. LOL

Please Insert Winning Numbers Unconditionally

H E Y N K

*agree, haha...

He's Expecting Your Nasty Kiss

O U I Y C

Honestly, Quarrelsome Officer Didn't Quit

N B T E K

Some People Open Real Extreme

LOYGU

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Lonesome Officer Yearns Getting Undressed

M G Y E R

Taking It Every Minute Eventually

SLYTF

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

She Let Your Teacher Fell

L U R V O

I Don't Need Lousy Youth

K V N E Y

Keeping

Virile

Never

Ending

Yanks

YHUIK

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Your Hot Uncle Is Kind

MYTRX

― J'son M. Lee 

Most Young Technicians' Really Xenophobic

J D I N W

Gracious Reporter Is Not Disturbed

I U V U I

Personalised Education Was Probably Effective

H U Q V Y

Edited by sphere

Hesitated Using Quality Vagina Yesterday

LUXUT

― J'son M. Lee 

Look, Unusual Xenagogue Undergoing Training

G N K T O

Guys Not Knowing To Operate

FIOLO

― J'son M. Lee 

Focused Intern Only Likes Oranges

F V W H Y

I Was Trying Jazz Dancing

E E N Y Y

Each Enemy Not Yawning Youthfully 

VVFGS

― J'son M. Lee