Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

He Ate His Apple Hamburger?

L Z O E X

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Leading Zoo Opened End Xmas 

VIIUE

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Was He Entering While Yawning

YAAZA

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Didn't Offer Operator New Notes

K V P K E

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Bottom's Ass Keeps Working Always

HUNRY

― J'son M. Lee 

35 minutes ago, chaowamushi said:

CB! zoe on ecstasy!   (or "can blue zebras own elephants?")

*chaowamushi, do use proper English words and avoid the use of names/nicknames/abbreviations to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

He Usually Makes Milky Marshmallow

J C Q Y Y

*no worries, yes, saw that, haha.

She Only Read Reports Yesterday

I U R V U

Edited by sphere

Last April Orphanage Zoo Opened

SOKND

― J'son M. Lee 

Poor Elderly That Tainted Yesterday

U E N C J

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Recreational Activity Not That Superb

S E E W T

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

When He Answers, Be Joyful

S C T T R

Sucking Cock Till Top Rims

SIEYU

― J'son M. Lee 

He Always Properly Pays You

YIAMI

― J'son M. Lee 

4 hours ago, Carpenter said:

I am zapping Indian zipper

Fgmyi

@Carpenterits iMziz, not iAziz

cuming horny on kinky estacy.

crptr

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

6 minutes ago, fab said:

its iMziz, not iAziz 

:lol:

Cute Reporter Politely Raped Runner

LOLAH

― J'son M. Lee 

Releasing Everything Later After Xmas

TEMPE

― J'son M. Lee 

Must Meet Manager's New Nurse

H R S W V

Edited by sphere

*I think it should be "Willy" as "Willie" is more a name eh...

Only Your Hand Baggage Paid

G B T U Y

Good Behavior To Urge You

P O O N G

Please Offer Operator New Games

F K U V U

Fatal Kiss Understandably Very Usual

S E F U N

She Even Found Unused Needles

E C V E R

Every Child Values Educational Resources

E E T E E

Executive Eats The Escargot Elegantly 

D I W W W