Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

Quickly Use All Cute Kids

BABYS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Has Quiet Zookeeper Remove Quolls?

K R H O S

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

1 minute ago, LordSpunk said:

King Robert Has One Son

* do avoid the use of names/nicknames/abbreviations so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Lonely Operator Likes Optimistic Ladies

I I I Y R

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

9 minutes ago, sphere said:

* do avoid the use of names/nicknames/abbreviations so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Lonely Operator Likes Optimistic Ladies

I I I Y R

Oh, oppss, my bad.

Imparting Imagination In Young Readers

@LordSpunk, you forgotten the 5 letters eh, haha.

Cute Undergraduate Met Me Yesterday

R R J K Q

Bored Camper Makes Official Presentation

E Z K V P

@LordSpunk, looks fine to me eh, don't worry, just a game, haha.

Jovial Executive Really Kiss You?

R O L E O

@nic23, please use "Edit" function to change/edit when there is a clash eh, thanks.

He Just Kept Loving Them (H J K L T)

Please Tell People The Offer (P T P T O)

V C M R N

Edited by sphere

Keen Lecturer Bought Oranges Yesterday

C I M Y N

*sorry guys, please avoid chatting (or chat with new sentence and new 5-letter) to avoid disrupting the flow, thanks.

@nic23, no worries eh, it would be good to edit with changes than the above if possible, so as to avoid "disrupting" the flow, thanks.

Please Protect All Personal Assistants

A E O R L

Gorgeous Reporter Only Uses Pen

Y O P I K

Finally I Got Oranges Ready

W R Q E J

Bored Brother Really Eat That?

V U R W I

*good night, haha.

Bored Zoologists Are Really Brilliant?

U A S U H

Kindly Address Guru ''Hey Hottie!''

BANGH

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Only His New Operation Omitted

K U T E G