Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

@Letsrelaxpp, no need to quote when you're replying (keep it simple), and do use the "Edit" function (at the bottom of your post) if you need to make changes to your post so that it would be smooth flowing and there's no double posts unnecessarily eh, thanks.

Boys Can  Do Elevated Function

L Z U G Y

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Remove Unwanted Shoes From There

M H T E B

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

You Must Be Very Tired

O Y S I I

Going Restaurant With My Cousin

K W R L H

Xylophonist Shouldn't Yell At All

A T Q W D

Put It Away Right Now

V V P V V

Very Violent Puppy Vexed Vet

R I K R I

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Rice Is Kept Right Inside

HIBKK

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

We Will X-ray Leopard Today

U Z O E G

User zealously  offered eating grapes

Z E R O S

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Zookeeper Experienced Realistic Orgasm Somethimes

O E N N U

Wise Educator Kept Nice Wallet

A Y M R X

Active young mechanic refills xenon

XRMYA

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

xtra rigid man you aren't

E M G P O

*kindly use proper English words so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Even Maid Gets Proper Offer

C P K K R

Christmas Presents Kinda Knot Revellers

S L E N T

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

She Likes Every New Technicians

Y U J O Q

Your Uncle Just Ordered Quiche

W R R C T

We'll Remove Red Containers Tomorrow

G W I A V

1 hour ago, gsky said:

Madam X must assume supremacy

HolyX

Use proper words in the future!

His one little yellow x-ray

Night

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

2 hours ago, gsky said:

Madam X must assume supremacy

*yes, please use proper English words than just a letter, adding on, do also avoid the use of names/nicknames/abbreviations, so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks. 

New Intern Gets Huge Turkey

A A H O O

Greedy Executive Tried Every Desserts

M Z G R G

My Zen Garden Really Growing

N Y W A A

That Keeper Expected Clean Raincoat

R E F E K

Doing Anything Beneficial Often Triumph

A I L L J

Cute Player Is Coming Tonight

U W E O X

Xanthous Zookeeper Yearns Quick Payment

K Q D H E

Kid quite dislikes his elders

QUITE

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

You Got Your Grades Yesterday?

R Z C K R