Male HQ

Safra Voucher (Ang Bao) For All Nsmen

GachiMuchi

Just got an SMS msg from fellow BW member.

Garment is giving $80 Ang Bao for all NS men in turns of vouchers and 1 year free membership for SAFRA.

Just login to www.ns45safra.sg

Last day today.

p/s : I tried it and it works and the vouchers will be sent to your address. Also anything from garment, just grab. HUAT AH!

Guest Me Cheapo

I signed up $80. I thought NTUC voucher, but vouchers need to spend in certain outlets. Expiry date of voucher also pretty fast, need to spend it immediately.

Anymore cheap lobang share ah.

Guest Me Cheapo

what kind of vouchers are they giving? full monetary or just discount (10% off etc) vouchers?

Not sure, it says the voucher comes in denomination of $10, which means you get 8 pcs of the voucher to be used in certain designated outlets. If it is discount voucher, than bo hua, I rather sign up for free SAFRA subscriptions or don't sign up at all. The voucher also expires in March, when you recieve it at End Feb, you need to quickly spend them.

Garment is giving $80 Ang Bao for all NS men in turns of vouchers and 1 year free membership for SAFRA.

Last day today.

p/s : I tried it and it works and the vouchers will be sent to your address. Also anything from garment, just grab. HUAT AH!

Hi G_M - Happy New Year! thanks for the infro!

Guest Jakcosn wong kit wai

Last day today.

hi helo i just sign up but u will get it 2 ro 2 wks later...is it true...but me in ns 2yrs...but no reserive due to health problem...now im 33...n i dont know still can get ...

When will I receive my free SAFRA membership and vouchers, and what are the validity periods for these Benefits?

National Servicemen will receive a letter of notification by post informing them of their eligibility for these benefits between January 2013 and April 2013. They will be requested to confirm their address before we send them the vouchers. National Servicemen who are offered a year's free SAFRA membership will be sent their membership card, if they accept the offer. The tenure of the free membership will be from 1 Apr 2013 (or the date of application, whichever is later) to 31 Mar 2014.

For National Servicemen that meet the eligibility criteria and are not existing members of SAFRA, the free membership will be valid from April 2013 to March 2014, if they apply.

For National Serviceman that meet the eligibility criteria and are existing members of SAFRA, they will have their memberships automatically extended by an additional year from their original subscription date. [They need not pay membership fees from April 2013 to March 2014.]

http://ns45.safra.sg/FAQ.aspx

It was made known last year during NS45, only last week did the letter and website went live... Ah Gong need time to set up...

Pls dun fall for the "Last Day today" crap... Everyday also last day... Whoever started this, is out to create panic among NSmen.

Even if you dun sign up on the website, you will receive your letter from MINDEF/SAFRA.

By signing on the website before receiving the letter is jumping the gun.

I got my vouchers and new member card today.

Yes, vouchers are in denomination of $10, valid till 31 March 2014, all vouchers are printed with your NRIC, which is to be presented upon redemption.

Vouchers can be used at many places, as good as cash..

It was made known last year during NS45, only last week did the letter and website went live... Ah Gong need time to set up...

Pls dun fall for the "Last Day today" crap... Everyday also last day... Whoever started this, is out to create panic among NSmen.

Even if you dun sign up on the website, you will receive your letter from MINDEF/SAFRA.

Yes, vouchers are in denomination of $10, valid till 31 March 2014, all vouchers are printed with your NRIC, which is to be presented upon redemption.

wah passby, first time seeing you post a decent post, instead of 'wanna meet?', 'Intro?'.... :D

To add on, as SAFRA member, I did nothing and all the vouchers and membership stuff were taken care of for me... Just wait for Ah Gong to send me money...

So with this money, NSmen cannot complain anymore ...

Even if NS cycle extend till 65 years old !! Lol...

Guest Practical one

I hope to have vouchers to buy groceries and store, not those eateries or cosmetic kind. Not sure yet until I see the vouchers.

strangely.. when i logged in.. they said.. SAFRA alrdy sent out $100 vouchers and extend my membership by 1yr.. any similar case?

From http://ns45.safra.sg/About/NSSAFRABenefits.aspx

1. Full-time National Servicemen (NSFs)

$50 worth of SAFRA vouchers

2. Past statutory age and have not completed ORNS training cycle

$80 worth of SAFRA vouchers

3. Currently serving ORNS

$80 worth of SAFRA vouchers and a year's free SAFRA Membership

4. Completed ORNS training cycle

$100 worth of SAFRA vouchers and a year's free SAFRA Membership

ORNS = Operationally Ready National Service

How cum some got $100 and others got $80?

opt for $80 voucher and 1 yr membership.

Not sure what I can do with the membership.

Safra membership DOES NOT include usage of gym

Guest Pennyless

I am using my $80 vouchers to purchase essential grocery at supermarkets...(must be thrifty nowadays).

Very wise, poor ppl (not referring to  you) will do the most practical things with the vouchers.

• Guest locked this topic