Male HQ

Straight Guys - Prank / Bet / Dare Experience

Guest oz86

Any stories to share of these rare chances we get to fool around with genuinely straight guys? Pictures and videos also can! I'll start the ball rolling:

Last month, I was having a party at one of my uni coursemates' house. That clique of about 8, though only 6 were present that day, were very happening. The type that go partying often, a lot of sexual hijinks. The guys' parents were on holiday and we brought many bottles of alcohol so that night was quite wild. Anyway, after we got done with the snacks... we started to play games like kings and truth or dare. I am quite straight-acting so no one suspected, and us 4 guys sort of kept arrowing the only 2 girls to do very suggestive things for the dares. One of them opened her bra and flashed us, then later they also happily made out with each other on a dare. The best is one of them let another guy put his hand up her skirt for 2 minutes. In turn, they were also quite horny and gave us equally suggestive things to do on our turns.

I really had my eye on one guy there. His name was Stanley, pretty face damn hot body from canoeing. Looks like a J-pop star that type. But he was very straight lah. On his turn, his "truth" question was something about his ex gf that he refused to answer, so we decided he had to do a super intense forfeit dare. I saw that the girls were eyeing him with lust already, and they eventually decided that his forfeit would be to let them fondle his body for 15 minutes. The other 2 guys were very amused but lost interest quickly and decided to go on the balcony to smoke. Luckily, I am a non-smoker so had an excuse to stay behind to watch the show. Stanley was a bit shy but not that reluctant. Got 2 hot and horny girls want to touch you who don't want?

They started the clock, very quickly unbuttoned his shirt and touching his chest and abs all over. Stanley's face turn red and he was just laughing and squirming. They also undid his pants and pulled them down. Leaving his grey briefs exposed. I was very turned on that I could roughly make out the shape of his dick resting over his two balls. Looks quite a decent size. Then one of the girls very shameless, grab hold of his groin area then rub and rub. I saw already also very turned on. But I hid my boner and pretended to be laughing in the background. I saw Stanley's dick also must have been hard already, have a huge tent in his briefs. Still let the girl fondle up and down.

Suddenly, one of them turned to me asking, "Is your's as big as his or not?" I sat there didn't know what to say. But eventually gave the typical guy response that of course mine is bigger. I think they heard, then getting more and more horny; so they said since I'm next to take a dare anyway, they want to use it now: the dare is that I must strip and show them whether or not I'm really "bigger". I was very reluctant because I didn't want Stanley or them to see that I was turned on by seeing him being jerked off through his underwear. But after a few refusals, one girl quickly whisper something to her friend then her friend nodded eagerly. They said okay, I don't have to stripped... they change the dare to I must join them in playing with Stanley's body!

I heard already felt very faint. Cannot believe what was happening. Of course I was very willing to seize the opportunity to play with this hot guy but must act like I'm reluctant. Stanley also protested a lot saying it was damn gay and he didn't want. But the girls kept saying if not he must answer the original question about his ex gf (something very personal) and that they were also willing to kiss each other earlier because the dare process had to be honoured. Eventually, he agreed but looked at me and said, "Dude, don't touch too much." I gave him a nod.

The moment I agreed, one girl pointed at his clear bulge and said, "Now you must take over!" Then she demostrated what she expected me to do by rubbing up and down his cock shaft through the fabric. Essentially giving him a handjob through his briefs. Stanley complained "What the fuck lah!" but didn't bother to resist. I saw my opportunity, I also knew how I could get away with playing a little bit more. So I pretended to be a bit cheeky, I grabbed hold of his cock through his briefs then shouted "Yaaahhhhhhh!" as I jerked very fast. This made me appear like I was making a joke out of it, acting like a cartoon character. But actually I was very very turned on. Feeling Stanley's hard cock in my hand, and the warmth from his shaft was damn shiok! The best part was that I could feel his thick cock and swollen head throb every now and then.

The girls were giggling and staring intently. I was impossibly overcome with lust. I suddenly got the overwhelming urge to make this handsome straight boy cum a hot load by my hand! Even though my facial expression still remain cartoonish, I actually make the effort to change my technique to the most effective one possible. I rubbed his cock head a bit more knowing it is the sensitive area on a guy's penis and also grip a bit firmer. I soon heard Stanley say, "What the fuck lah, enough!" Then he tried to push me away. But I used my other hand to pin his chest down (his chest also a bit sweaty by then) and said something lame like "Yaaahhh, cannot stop not fully charged yet." I continued stroking, feeling my palm glide across his shaft over and over and over again through the cloth. Stanley started shouting, "What are you trying to do? Stop lah! I going to cannot take it already!" I heard the girls laughing and one of them was mumbling, do it do it!

I felt the piece of meat in my hands expanding a bit, becoming thicker and harder. Stanley was also grunting repeatedly and saying, "Fuck! Going to cannot take it already!" as his handsome face and mascular bod contorted in pleasure. I knew this hot straight boy was very close to cumming already!

But then, DAMN SUAY! He managed to break free of my pin. He cursed a bit and pulled up his pants, then said we teased him till this point, he had to go finish himself in the bathroom already. And he quickly walked to the toilet and locked the door. I was fucking disappointed can! Very soon, the other two guys came back and we contnued to play and talk a bit. But I was actually damn sad imagining Stanley in the toilet just in the next room stroking that big tool between his legs and cumming his massive load by himself when it could have been me doing that for him.

Anyway, me and Stanley (and also that clique) are all still friends now. But every time I see him around school or as we hang out, I can't help but drift back to the feeling of his hard cock in my hands and how it thickened and swelled, nearly ready to burst at my touch. Gives me a boner every time I see his handsome face now!

Anyone have similar experiences with straight guys? Do share and discuss. Hopefully you all were luckier than I was and manage to go all the way with your guys!

Guest randomperson

Any stories to share of these rare chances we get to fool around with genuinely straight guys? Pictures and videos also can! I'll start the ball rolling:

Last month, I was having a party at one of my uni coursemates' house. That clique of about 8, though only 6 were present that day, were very happening. The type that go partying often, a lot of sexual hijinks. The guys' parents were on holiday and we brought many bottles of alcohol so that night was quite wild. Anyway, after we got done with the snacks... we started to play games like kings and truth or dare. I am quite straight-acting so no one suspected, and us 4 guys sort of kept arrowing the only 2 girls to do very suggestive things for the dares. One of them opened her bra and flashed us, then later they also happily made out with each other on a dare. The best is one of them let another guy put his hand up her skirt for 2 minutes. In turn, they were also quite horny and gave us equally suggestive things to do on our turns.

I really had my eye on one guy there. His name was Stanley, pretty face damn hot body from canoeing. Looks like a J-pop star that type. But he was very straight lah. On his turn, his "truth" question was something about his ex gf that he refused to answer, so we decided he had to do a super intense forfeit dare. I saw that the girls were eyeing him with lust already, and they eventually decided that his forfeit would be to let them fondle his body for 15 minutes. The other 2 guys were very amused but lost interest quickly and decided to go on the balcony to smoke. Luckily, I am a non-smoker so had an excuse to stay behind to watch the show. Stanley was a bit shy but not that reluctant. Got 2 hot and horny girls want to touch you who don't want?

They started the clock, very quickly unbuttoned his shirt and touching his chest and abs all over. Stanley's face turn red and he was just laughing and squirming. They also undid his pants and pulled them down. Leaving his grey briefs exposed. I was very turned on that I could roughly make out the shape of his dick resting over his two balls. Looks quite a decent size. Then one of the girls very shameless, grab hold of his groin area then rub and rub. I saw already also very turned on. But I hid my boner and pretended to be laughing in the background. I saw Stanley's dick also must have been hard already, have a huge tent in his briefs. Still let the girl fondle up and down.

Suddenly, one of them turned to me asking, "Is your's as big as his or not?" I sat there didn't know what to say. But eventually gave the typical guy response that of course mine is bigger. I think they heard, then getting more and more horny; so they said since I'm next to take a dare anyway, they want to use it now: the dare is that I must strip and show them whether or not I'm really "bigger". I was very reluctant because I didn't want Stanley or them to see that I was turned on by seeing him being jerked off through his underwear. But after a few refusals, one girl quickly whisper something to her friend then her friend nodded eagerly. They said okay, I don't have to stripped... they change the dare to I must join them in playing with Stanley's body!

I heard already felt very faint. Cannot believe what was happening. Of course I was very willing to seize the opportunity to play with this hot guy but must act like I'm reluctant. Stanley also protested a lot saying it was damn gay and he didn't want. But the girls kept saying if not he must answer the original question about his ex gf (something very personal) and that they were also willing to kiss each other earlier because the dare process had to be honoured. Eventually, he agreed but looked at me and said, "Dude, don't touch too much." I gave him a nod.

The moment I agreed, one girl pointed at his clear bulge and said, "Now you must take over!" Then she demostrated what she expected me to do by rubbing up and down his cock shaft through the fabric. Essentially giving him a handjob through his briefs. Stanley complained "What the fuck lah!" but didn't bother to resist. I saw my opportunity, I also knew how I could get away with playing a little bit more. So I pretended to be a bit cheeky, I grabbed hold of his cock through his briefs then shouted "Yaaahhhhhhh!" as I jerked very fast. This made me appear like I was making a joke out of it, acting like a cartoon character. But actually I was very very turned on. Feeling Stanley's hard cock in my hand, and the warmth from his shaft was damn shiok! The best part was that I could feel his thick cock and swollen head throb every now and then.

The girls were giggling and staring intently. I was impossibly overcome with lust. I suddenly got the overwhelming urge to make this handsome straight boy cum a hot load by my hand! Even though my facial expression still remain cartoonish, I actually make the effort to change my technique to the most effective one possible. I rubbed his cock head a bit more knowing it is the sensitive area on a guy's penis and also grip a bit firmer. I soon heard Stanley say, "What the fuck lah, enough!" Then he tried to push me away. But I used my other hand to pin his chest down (his chest also a bit sweaty by then) and said something lame like "Yaaahhh, cannot stop not fully charged yet." I continued stroking, feeling my palm glide across his shaft over and over and over again through the cloth. Stanley started shouting, "What are you trying to do? Stop lah! I going to cannot take it already!" I heard the girls laughing and one of them was mumbling, do it do it!

I felt the piece of meat in my hands expanding a bit, becoming thicker and harder. Stanley was also grunting repeatedly and saying, "Fuck! Going to cannot take it already!" as his handsome face and mascular bod contorted in pleasure. I knew this hot straight boy was very close to cumming already!

But then, DAMN SUAY! He managed to break free of my pin. He cursed a bit and pulled up his pants, then said we teased him till this point, he had to go finish himself in the bathroom already. And he quickly walked to the toilet and locked the door. I was fucking disappointed can! Very soon, the other two guys came back and we contnued to play and talk a bit. But I was actually damn sad imagining Stanley in the toilet just in the next room stroking that big tool between his legs and cumming his massive load by himself when it could have been me doing that for him.

Anyway, me and Stanley (and also that clique) are all still friends now. But every time I see him around school or as we hang out, I can't help but drift back to the feeling of his hard cock in my hands and how it thickened and swelled, nearly ready to burst at my touch. Gives me a boner every time I see his handsome face now!

Anyone have similar experiences with straight guys? Do share and discuss. Hopefully you all were luckier than I was and manage to go all the way with your guys!

Is that friend cut or uncut?

If uncut...shld be easier to shoot...

I remember a straight friend and I used to touch and arouse each other in science lab in secondary days, another attempt was another straight friend unzipping his pants and took out his rod while we secretly stroke each other in class as we were both sitting right at the end of class, then we would go to toilet together to wank each other off.

This part makes me real hard! Should have jerked a bit faster, then I'm sure he would have shot all over your hands.

I remember a straight friend and I used to touch and arouse each other in science lab in secondary days, another attempt was another straight friend unzipping his pants and took out his rod while we secretly stroke each other in class as we were both sitting right at the end of class, then we would go to toilet together to wank each other off.

What happened?

LOL I thought I was the only one to do that with a str8 friend in the Sixth Form science lab! We were the only two right at the back table and no one can see under the table (blocked by the lab drawers). We went further - many times as he was getting close to coming, I pretended to drop something and went under the table to let him come into my mouth! Surprisingly, for a str8 guy, he returned the favour a couple of time. We went separate ways but happened to meet him and his family many years later in Singapore. As we were having a drink, he leaned forward and asked me if I still go under the table. I said no, only in bed :-) I think he was hinting but I never cross that line with him again and we are still friends.

some straight guys aren't really straight i guess, especially when they are horny and aroused. I can still recall one of another straight friend whom I know for awhile asked if we can try mutual jerk off and blowjob at upper secondary time after we talked about something sexual, I turned him down btw as I don't want our friendship have any sexual stuffs involved in it

some straight guys aren't really straight i guess, especially when they are horny and aroused. I can still recall one of another straight friend whom I know for awhile asked if we can try mutual jerk off and blowjob at upper secondary time after we talked about something sexual, I turned him down btw as I don't want our friendship have any sexual stuffs involved in it

Not really, especially in secondary school they are just curious and wanna try. Give them a few more years later they will be hungry for pussies.

He he - my story is true. We were in Lower Six (Malaysia) then. When we met again many years later, it was in Yishun - he was a family man and working as an engineer for a local company and I was gay/committed on secondment to the Singapore office of an international O&G company. We remained as friends though he was still very good looking!

He he - my story is true. We were in Lower Six (Malaysia) then. When we met again many years later, it was in Yishun - he was a family man and working as an engineer for a local company and I was gay/committed on secondment to the Singapore office of an international O&G company. We remained as friends though he was still very good looking!

Lol why didnt u take action when he initiated? He could be bi...

Already fully committed to my then bf (and he still is my other half and will be celebrating our 30th anniversary this July!)

Woo congrats. U could have brought him home to play with your bf, just saying. :P

My soccer team are quite touchy. Sometimes, when we are too excited celebrating, we grab each other's junk briefly among other rituals. I only view most of them as friends but there are one or two hunks whom I am very glad to have been able to touch. If I ever find myself in a situation like yours, I will for sure make sure I stroke till he shoots some hot straight cum!

• 1 year later...

Back to the high school time. Even I'm not openly gay or sissy but usually didn't join in the violent/stupid games of those straight friends. Maybe that made the straight guys think I'm different. There were 2 guys call me their "wife", one of them even kissed my cheek, the other one even hugged me in the class sometimes. Hahahha good old time....

• 1 month later...

One guy in my class is quite sissy. Then, during our overnight gathering, some of the girls dared this jock hunk to make out with him.

Those girls are obviously extremely sexually deprived! Such a lame excuse to watch guys making out and fantasizing about them.

• 2 months later...

Ok there was this time when I was studying oversea, also truth or dare cliche. There's this very cute taiwanese straight friend of mine, I got to make out like 喇舌with him, and the whole group including a guy with a hippo kissing skill who just ate my whole face, damn potong steam.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zoukie boy

We had just finish our poly group assignment and we book a chalet at Sentosa to chill. There are total of 5 of us. 3 guys and 2 girls. We bought tons of drinks are we so drunk. One of the girl that is super drunk saying that she is curious to see my fren's dick. He had good bod and works out often.

Maybe my fren was also drunk. He willingly just pull down his own shorts and show his dick to us. He then walk around with his shorts down. I was not totally drunk. The 2 girls took turns to turn his dick. He was so drunk that he just laid flat w his shorts down. The next morning when all of us woke up. He was still still there sleeping w his shorts down. The 2 girls kind of scream and don't know what had happen yesterday. My fren woke up and was so embarrassed as we saw his dick. After that we keep making fun of his dick.

Guest -curious

how u guys make fun of his dick? short? hairy? long foreskin? or big balls? ...sure u guys never take any pics / videos to make fun of him? hahah...any of his dick pics/ facebook link/ face pic to show us ? =) .....whats his expression/reaction  like when u guys mention about his dick?  any of u guys place comment on his facebook? hahah ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 11 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to What are some dares you had experienced and Ideas for dares
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My clique (6 guys including me) rented a hotel room after prom, In the clique, I know 1 of my Friend is bi and another 1 is also gay and the other 3 don't know that since we kept it to ourselves. Anyway, after prom, around 1am alr, we all were bored af and couldn't sleep so the bi guy suggested we all play spin the bottle dares (2 spins, 1st guy is the one who dare and the 2nd guy is the one who kana). Anyway, so ye, a few round pass by, the straight friends ask to do some lame ass dares like licking the floor and stuff but when the bi guy kana by the another gay dude, they pretty much set the mood for the entire game lol, he ask the bi guy to strip naked for the rest of the night, which obv the bi guy did, this pretty much made the rest of the game much more dirty n kinky lol. It paved the path for more hot dares to follow (especially towards the straight guys). Rounds go on n like some of us repeated the strip naked dare until everyone of us is naked lol. N holy fuck, like it was a glorious sight, 3 of the non straight ones obv had boners but to our suprise 2 of the straight guys also had boners since like they say haven't fap for like weeks. Anyway, after that, we did much more extreme dares like sucking each other, (3 straight guys hesitated but like peer pressure lol). We also had like spanking, kissing, playing with nipples, licking, muscle worship (forgot to say lol, all 6 of us in sports/ug CCA so like we all were in like amazing shape then, lean bodies, amazing abs). The most extreme one Had to be my gay friend asking I would say the hottest guy there (NCC CCA leader) to open up his ass so that he can fuck him. AND THIS IS THE BEST N FUNNIEST PART, THE ANOTHER STRAIGHT GUY WAS LIKE EH, BROOO, U KNOW I BOUGHT CONDOMS JUST IN CASE ME N MY GF HOOKUP  TONIGHT, YOU WANT OR NOT?! THERE WAS CONDOMS FOR LIKE EVERYONE OF US. ANDDDD surprisingly the NCC guy said OK LAH, I TRY JUST IN CASE MY FUTURE WIFE WANT TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS. Pretty much it escalated quickly into a huge fuck fest, got to put my dicks into all the straight guys plus the bi guy's holes n that day I discovered I was TOP. Oh ye n the bi guy even turned on like this Japanese straight porn for us lol so that the straight guys get horny. The whole "fuck party" went from like 2.30am till like 4am when all of us like cummed I managed to cum onto the NCC's guy hot face n then we just wash up then slept on like the queen sized bed all naked. We even like cuddled n like played with each other body as all 6 of us squeezed into the tiny bed lol. We kinda still talked about it when we all meet up n ye, I still feel so fucking blessed for that experience after like 3 years. I can still like RMB me grabbing the NCC guy by his nipples up from the bed n putting my dick into his hot mouth of his n then him looking up to me with like cute ass red eyes with my dick inside him as he was choking and also me getting whipped with a belt on my ass lol. Oh n ofc def the hightlight would be the NCC guy doing 69 with another straight guy (Badminton). Best night of my life

Probably the best thing I heard all time and probably NEVER happening to me either LMAO

Guest Why so serious?!
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So fake...

straight guys will never do the above as you say

take it as fairy tales

Folio+Society.jpg

1 hour ago, Guest Guyz said:

Not true.... U din met one tat does not mean they never do! 

I haf similar experience many yrs back like TS. 

8 of us r fr e same sports team(sori dun wan to name e sports) 3 gays n 5 str8(those str8 guys do not noe we 3 r gays). Few guys here came fr 'ABC' family, speak ABC & thinking oso ABC. On a X'mas eve, we 8 were having a gathering party in 1 of e str8 guy hse, a landed property wif pool ard Bt.Timah area & we were having beer party in his place as his parents & other siblings were out of SG. Some of our faces had alrdy turn red after many beers but not drunk juz high. We talk cock, we sing & dance & when everyone seems to be high & crazy. 1 of them suggested playing cards & another 1 voice out saying "no money, we play stripping"(i noe sounds lame but is true). Few str8 guys were fxxking & cursing e one who suggested but in e end they challenge each other "cum lah cum lah who scare who! " Is late & most of us r high & naked when we finally stop e card game. The owner of e hse say let's go for naked swim since we r naked so he went upstairs to his room to get some towels for us & some tat r not totally naked had oso removed their underwear or boxer & we all dip into e pool. We play water wrestling in e pool we even carry each other & throw each other into water. Some body contact & rubbing has made we 3 gays go hard, those str8 guys laugh at us & push us away in water but slowly few of e str8 guys go hard too(yes.. they r str8 but I believe kinky might haf make them hard too). We were cold & hard, we grab our towels & ran back into e hse. We make fun at each other hard cocks, my 2 gay frenz even face each other then pose their hard cock like 2 swords fighting. We went more wild in e hse , e 4 str8 guys saw e str8 owner is oni half hard so they grab him & conquer him on sofa shouting "make him hard quick". I quickly went kneeling in front of him & stroke his cock when 2 guys were holding his legs apart. He keep cursing us & struggling on sofa(he alrdy hard) then my gay fren say "u still struggle I ask him to suck ur cock OK "then all e other guys keep cheering "suck him hard suck him hard" I immediately bent over to blow him. Those str8 guys must be awkward bcos I heard them laughing & 2 were saying "fxxk, u reali ah!" After awhile my str8 owner fren did not struggle anymore but keep saying "fxxk" & he keep moving his hard cock in & out my mouth. They let go of him & both his hands were holding onto my head & keep pushing his hard cock in & out my mouth harder & deeper. The other str8 guys were stroking their hard cocks, some sitting watching & some standing watching. My 2 gays frenz went over to e 2 sitting on sofa, arouse them & suck them too. The atmosphere in e hse suddenly become so quiet, wat I heard was oni sucking sounds & "arh arh"voices fr e str8 guys. I saw hand sanitizing gel under e table, after applying lots onto e str8 owner's cock,  I sit on him & let him ram me raw.  2 str8 guys standing saw & went over kneeling behind e ass of our 2 gay frenz on "dog style" position sucking e 2 on sofa, both apply e gel & ram them fr behind too. Str8 owner shot into my ass & I shot onto his abs & chest while e other str8 guys shot into e 2 gay frenz mouths & e other 2 outside their buttocks.  All were damn high & tire after tat, end up lying on sofa & floor carpet sleeping till next morning. 9am+ I woke up & wake all up, some woke up with a morning wood walking to toilet. We haf to share toilets for shower, me & 1 gay fren share e kitchen toilet & the others went upstairs sharing e 2 toilets. As me & my gay fren still having morning hard in toilet ,we both hug together & kiss under e shower, stroking each other hard cock till we release ourselves. 

5 str8 frenz were all married wif kids today & they still dunno we 3 r gays. We 8 still meet up for coffee & of cos still joke abt tis craziest ting we did in life. I oso jokingly reminds my str8 owner fren tat he still left something wif me, his sperm in my body & he will laugh & fxxk me not to let his wife hear tat...LOL

Ayy damn another good one

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.