Male HQ

No More Mirage

Guest 2727

Just came back from KL. Sad to found out that Mirage is close down about 3 weeks ago. What I heard about is there is a quarrel between the few owners.

So this is the only suana that run 24hr. Some of you here may have to book hotel next time you are there already. Thinking of the good side, One close down, 2 open up.

I suppose to visit "Day thermos" this time. But on top of the hoilday benefit the people there is still very little. Sitting in the india coffee shop down stair for half an hour, only one guy walk up-stair. Disappointed so I go back to the suana I last visited.

Hi...happen to stumbled upon this thread, and am pretty shocked to learn abt the closure of Mirage.

So...there is just OTOT now? What do you mean by "1 close down, 2 open up"??

"That mean 2 business partner breakoff and start their own suana business separately." Any way that is only my guess. Not true think ,OK.

I learn about the news from a guy that I met in bambusa. Hopefully that is a mistake.

Many memories for mirage. It is the first 100% gay suana that I had step-in. (Don't count Diamond, it is partly gay suana). Still can remember how exciting, scare and shame I was. Now I just walk straight in as if I work inside. :D

Actually, I wanted to visit OTOT the next day then, but that guy tell me OTOT is very dirty. I don't know what he meant but that. It look clean to me a year ago when I was there.

it was the better of the few places i have been, big, clean and the pple there were sporting...

any new places to go?

I think the best places now are Banbusa, Sental and OTOT only. :o

Note that Bambusa and Sentral are under the same owner. Only difference is Sentral are more for chubs and Bambusa are more for 30-40+.

• 3 months later...
Just came back from KL. Sad to found out that Mirage is close down about 3 weeks ago. What I heard about is there is a quarrel between the few owners.

So this is the only suana that run 24hr. Some of you here may have to book hotel next time you are there already. Thinking of the good side, One close down, 2 open up.

The former Mirage Sauna has re-opened after renovation as Mclub Gym. See their web:

http://mclubgym1010.tripod.com/

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

The former Mirage Sauna has re-opened after renovation as Mclub Gym. See their web:

http://mclubgym1010.tripod.com/

Yah! I know that . I am in KL last week. I visited MANATUS. The boss there told me there is a police entry in some gay sauna in Jalan Ipoh. I think it is Mclub he is talking about. Don't go there for the time been Loh.

I also visited Otot really enjoy 2 thing. One watching the owner teaching aero dancing and watching a handsome muscular man. Unfortunately he is not interested in me. But I already very happy to see body like this.

• Guest locked this topic