Male HQ

Disclaimer: Undertaking Clause For Every Posts Made In This Section

Blowingwind, The Forum, and all the Moderators assume that Members making a post here have read our Disclaimer Clause as follows:

A. Disclaimer

Blowingwind, The Forum, and all the Moderators shall not be incited and shall not be liable and shall be free from any responsibility, in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to breach of trust, claims, demand, loss, damage, injury, actual and/or intentional misconduct arising from the activities posted in this Section:

1. Member's Posting

A Member who starts a thread in this Services, Biz & Useful Web Links Folder is fully aware of his action and must take full charge and full responsibility on and for his own intention.

2. Member's Participation

A Member who partakes in respond to (1) is fully aware of his action and he does it at his own accord and at his own responsibility.

The Forum and all the Moderators assume that Members (1) and (2) have read this clause (A. Disclaimer) and Members (1) and (2) fully understand the Forum Rules and Regulations.

B.  Solicitation of Sex

Blowingwind, The Forum, and all the Moderators do not condone commercial sex.  Any person who obtains for consideration the sexual services via this forum is doing so on his own accord.

Please note that the above A. Disclaimer still applies here.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -