Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Tried a massive 9 incher before, the guy pumped into my hole and forced his tool into my mouth, nearly choking me!

Guest Gymrat
13 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

no doubt!! some underwear has push up functions or they r designed to create a bigger effect + camera and angle effect too!!
which is why when someone post an underwear photo,  i will query (choose not to believe he is long) and i will compare to ensure the person has a naked photo too (then i will believe)

nvr believe in soc media /forums blindly (unless he is of a reputation)

Same goes to those model in skiinmode. Their jewel look gorgeously big in their wet underwear but saw a few go nude in Twitter were actually normal men's size. Photography effects really fantastic these days. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Met this good looking muscular caucasian man. Standing over 1.8m tall with some facial hair making him look sexy. Brought him back to my apartment for some fun amd surprised by his size below. His erected cock is thick but only 4 to 4.5 inches long. Quite disappointed on the size but he is a good TOP. He fxxk me like no tomorrow. 

So.....there is really no perfection. 

Don't presume all caucasian have big cock. 

On 1/30/2019 at 2:25 PM, Guest bottom said:

you cant just take a 10inch if you (1) are not used to big long dicks and (2) havent prepared yourself...even i have to stretch my ass with dildos before i go for a 10 inch...

i know its not normal in this country to prep where the biggest you guys get are in the 7inch range...easy to handle...

I guess we are all different.  For me it is not so much the length as the girth.  I can comfortably take a 10-inch cock as long as it is not too thick.  But if the dick is short but ultra thick I would hesitate to let it penetrate me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Guest

I came across some local men hanging with a huge long flaccid cock at urinal. Length was long and girth was meaty fat. Is really a shower. 

But will such cock guarantee a grower?  Will he erect huge to a 8-9 inches or more? 

Guest curious
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I came across some local men hanging with a huge long flaccid cock at urinal. Length was long and girth was meaty fat. Is really a shower. 

But will such cock guarantee a grower?  Will he erect huge to a 8-9 inches or more? 

very rare la for local guys to be above 7 inches...

height may not link to "length down there"
i agree most asian males dont have buttocks incld males from sg
but i think gays have it larger/perky! i envy!

Must watch till the end

The jp lady sharing seemed very accurate!!!! :

Short height, long fingers and nose will have a powerful down there (Confirmed!)

I have never seen a korean guy but she said shortest is kor! (i read on bw, many of u felt so) they said Sporean not SHORT woh(how fortunate u btms are)

Follow the L principle suggested in the video pls

Edited by lovehandle

Cool study

"During the foetal period, high concentrations of testosterone lead to high testicular activity, resulting in a lower digit ratio. In the present study, patients with a lower digit ratio tended to have a longer stretched penile length. Stretched penile length was negatively associated with digit ratio. Based on this evidence, we suggest that digit ratio can predict adult penile size and that the effects of prenatal testosterone may in part explain the differences in adult penile length."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739592/

Most accurate in science research so far

Edited by Jean Low

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doesJelqingwork

Does jelqing really work?

quite a shame when commented "so small" by sauna goers when they brush their hands against my dick

i think i have only an average dick(If u have read my profile)
but i m not sure why sauna-patrons kept confirming w me that i must be married
they can sense from my vibes?( i definitely  dont have any to begin with despite  in my mid-career age category)

i asked why do they all said the same thing, they said cos it is Big down there, women will feel satisfied and happy w men of such dicks!! too bad i m gay 
(but wont mind trying on any women who are NOT Into looks and muscles) 

Guest bottom
8 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i think i have only an average dick(If u have read my profile)
but i m not sure why sauna-patrons kept confirming w me that i must be married
they can sense from my vibes?( i definitely  dont have any to begin with despite  in my mid-career age category)

i asked why do they all said the same thing, they said cos it is Big down there, women will feel satisfied and happy w men of such dicks!! too bad i m gay 
(but wont mind trying on any women who are NOT Into looks and muscles) 

they just trying to make you feel good about being big down there...u are just average size la...in fact just slightly below average oso

yup i knew that clearly (which i humbly stated mine is just ave)
(I dont need feel-good comments, some dont even give a single comment after being fuck, i felt better this way)
but
ie the good thing of goin to saunas and sleeping on public bed
the tops/men will compare with one another (i usu will not be bothered w my btms' dick) but all the tops (i assumed) lying around, will touch one another (while he is getting sucked) 
and chinese tend to ask qns (baby, do u like sucking mine?WHy do u like to suck it so muchhh, his btm will reply is big) yes just touch only (never go further)
the Chinese also commented the guy bside has it MUCH larger (we r in full display to a large viewers too, the ans is obvious, although CHina is getting larger down there)
- lol the guy right beside him is me! the sucker is on his other side
which is why he kept toying w my dick!!! (but too bad two tops)

Comments are useless , dont b too bothered w them
truth will always speak for itself 

the day ended with many sauna-patrons kept pointing saying "wow" ie huge!!!
I generally do NOT share items that are not from my actual experience (i do not comment if i do not see the actual tool/items/events)

Edited by lovehandle

sometimes it happend to be who u r with

Eg if i m with a group  of africans, even before erection, i knew their response:
They will be exhilarated to see mine cos the smallest among their population

formula to measure your dick length using BMI (in cm)

height eg 180cm divide by weight 60Kg for eg X 6 = dick's length in cm
(then u proceed to convert to inches)
Accurate??

it is trying to say heavier your weight : dick wont b too long

Fucking accurate cos mine got 6.5"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/10/2019 at 2:24 PM, -Ignored- said:

Accurate??

wow, u got big dick!!...

hehe

On 5/9/2019 at 5:59 PM, Hammy said:

Out of topic pics removed

This is a discussion topic on dick size and not your personal Tublmr / Twitter page for you to show case your cock pics.

I had remove previous pics and thought that you would be smart not to do it again, as you being a senior member, you should know better. 

Nonetheless, you only thinks with you cock head, so, let me give you a good hard lesson.

You get a weeks holiday for spamming the forum.

Happy Mother's Day!

Guest chi-dude
On 5/10/2019 at 2:24 PM, -Ignored- said:

Accurate??

true or not 6.5????....pls la when really measure..bet wont even reach 6!!!..i have seen it many times...

Just now, -Ignored- said:

Sadly, not sure why but many Guests still have issues with what is considered average or small?
Do not comment if you have not even seen or touch it at Full-blown!

My dick is just over 5.5 inches but under 6"., but its thick. Never had any problems nor
negative vibes with it. My lovers just get it on.

Guest Topper

Not a bottom but the largest cock I felt (not seen) was HUGE!

It was in a sauna in HK. In one of the dark mazes there was a couple fucking, it was too dark to make out much but can hear the piak piak noises and there was a crowd of people. That turned me on so I made my way over to see if I could get some of that bottom too (with protection, of course).

When I pushed my way to the front, the guy was pulling out so I reached to find the bottoms hole. The previous top was just pulling out so I brushed up against his cock. I was so huge I had to hold it. I was like holding a squishy coke can! He let me fondle it for a while before he walked away, it was long an thick. Could see coz it was the dark maze but I would say that both my hands would be able to hold it (lengthwise).

I didn't bother fucking the bottom after that because after something that big, I doubt either me or him would enjoy the fuck.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:47 AM, G_M said:

This is a discussion topic on dick size and not your personal Tublmr / Twitter page for you to show case your cock pics.

I had remove previous pics and thought that you would be smart not to do it again, as you being a senior member, you should know better. 

Nonetheless, you only thinks with you cock head, so, let me give you a good hard lesson.

You get a weeks holiday for spamming the forum.

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy mother's day to you too! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

and 11.5cm ie about 4.5" more

True....majority Singaporean men are size between 4 - 5 inches. Above that is a bonus. 

Guest guest
On 6/23/2019 at 4:15 PM, -Ignored- said:

facts from men's mag!Penises.thumb.JPG.f3f1c0f73490507d293d05923f85d420.JPG

wow the 8.2% who has not done it?!?!?

50% has erectile issues

Quite accurate. Just go see the thread "Anyone Here Who Don't Mind Showing Me Your Dick" and you will see our local guys are only that size. 

Is the figure of 577,644 male chlamydia cases for 2017 all in Singapore? That is the most concerning out of all those numbers!

Guest Guest

Average size dicks are least concern. Big size dicks are now vulnerable, so please protect it with care before they go extinct. :D

On 6/23/2019 at 4:15 PM, -Ignored- said:

facts from men's mag!Penises.thumb.JPG.f3f1c0f73490507d293d05923f85d420.JPG

wow the 8.2% who has not done it?!?!?

50% has erectile issues

From my personal experience (more than 40 years in all), yes I would say the average length of a Singaporean Chinese is between 4 to 4.75 inches.  Anything above 6 inches is considered long.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Neh Neh

Found another dick length calculation formula.

Dick length (inch) = (shoe fit size UK +5) / 2

For example: shoe fit size UK = 8

Dick length = (8+5)/2 = 6.5 inch

Guest Blank
On 6/26/2019 at 9:32 AM, kimlo777 said:

From my personal experience (more than 40 years in all), yes I would say the average length of a Singaporean Chinese is between 4 to 4.75 inches.  Anything above 6 inches is considered long.

Wtf? I'm 6inch and no wonder my bf keep saying I'm too big for his ass. He said his ex wasn't so big. But then he always want to eat me afte saying I'm big... 

• 6 months later...
On 6/27/2019 at 2:03 AM, Guest Neh Neh said:

Nah this dont work.....  

My UK shoe size is 8.5 so plus 5 = 13.5 then /2 ?  that leaves me with 6.75 inches. My actual cock measurement is 23centimetres...which is 9 inches. So go figure.

10 minutes ago, NudeBro said:

Nah this dont work.....  

My UK shoe size is 8.5 so plus 5 = 13.5 then /2 ?  that leaves me with 6.75 inches. My actual cock measurement is 23centimetres...which is 9 inches. So go figure.

Celtic Fc Soccer GIF by Celtic Football Club

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Use a Subway next time u meet a 6 inch claimant. If there's bread to spare he'll have to lose some meat to those helpful counterlads/lass' circular ham saw lol. I agree that, even as a person who likely has processed a thousand inches over the decades, and maybe pi that volumetrically, that the ratio of 6 inch liars-to-truthsayers in that time is insignificantly less than 100%. Also consider the medical measurements to the pelvic bone vs usable and visual length. The confident might even use horizontal visible length.

Guest japanesegotbigdicks

I always thought Japanese has short dick until recently I went saunas in Osaka and Tokyo, most tops I'd fun with had way thicker and bigger dicks than singaporeans

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 2:03 AM, Guest Neh Neh said:

My shoe size 11. So 11+5 /2 ... 8 inch.. that's exactly what my size

On 1/1/2020 at 1:20 PM, NudeBro said:

Nah this dont work.....  

Really ..9 inches . which race r u

On 1/1/2020 at 6:04 PM, Guest japanesegotbigdicks said:

I always thought Japanese has short dick until recently I went saunas in Osaka and Tokyo, most tops I'd fun with had way thicker and bigger dicks than singaporeans

What's jap size and what's sg men dick size? 

U need to give specific measurement when it comes to size. Everyone's perception of big is different. To me, 15cm is the minimum to be considered long. Anything below is short 

• 3 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic