Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

At least the man still has a length of her ring finger. I came across 1 that is only the length of my little finger or thumb. Yes, handsome and muscular but sadly the size isn't great. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Im curious how do you guys measures your penis in inch/ft or so... Im a mix of chinese/malay (164/58kg) & my penis size is 15.2cm & 12cm circumference.... is it consider as average or small?

• 1 month later...
Guest Uncle
On 7/1/2020 at 5:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

Im curious how do you guys measures your penis in inch/ft or so... Im a mix of chinese/malay (164/58kg) & my penis size is 15.2cm & 12cm circumference.... is it consider as average or small?

Don't know about cm. Most people are 6-8". Also the circumference or thickness is called girth. It's hard to find long cocks with huge girth. You'll be lucky if you find one. Though many blangah workers are endowed with both of these gifts

On 7/1/2020 at 5:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

Edited by Slowmo

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 8:02 AM, Since u r here said:

Truthfully documentary although Hilarious

Which shape is your fav esp some of u 阅🦅无数?!

is it all loved no.1 shape but how many no.1 are there?!!

Hope I'm not biased in my views. As a top, unfortunately I don't have the favoured upward curving/straight cock - mine is downward curved. But thought the years, what I found to be more fundamentally important than penis shape is the length+girth. To qualify as an Alpha cock, the shaft girth should comfortably fill out a full grip - meaning there should not be any gaps when you make a ring with your thumb and rest of your fingers. Length wise the btm should be able to grasp the cock with a full grip and still have enough length until the glans to suck and savour. This gives the btm the psychological stimulation and assurance of being sexually subservient to an alpha whose member is capable of, and eager at filling up his thirsty orifices.

There is also this other somewhat more elusive factor - the "weight/feel" of the cock when you hold it. Many boys commented that my cock has a solid and heavyweight feel to it, and especially enjoy it when I cock slap their faces, giving a solid thud, as I mouth fuck. 

Guest SizeQueen
28 minutes ago, acidtongue said:

Hope I'm not biased in my views. As a top, unfortunately I don't have the favoured upward curving/straight cock - mine is downward curved. But thought the years, what I found to be more fundamentally important than penis shape is the length+girth. To qualify as an Alpha cock, the shaft girth should comfortably fill out a full grip - meaning there should not be any gaps when you make a ring with your thumb and rest of your fingers. Length wise the btm should be able to grasp the cock with a full grip and still have enough length until the glans to suck and savour. This gives the btm the psychological stimulation and assurance of being sexually subservient to an alpha whose member is capable of, and eager at filling up his thirsty orifices.

There is also this other somewhat more elusive factor - the "weight/feel" of the cock when you hold it. Many boys commented that my cock has a solid and heavyweight feel to it, and especially enjoy it when I cock slap their faces, giving a solid thud, as I mouth fuck. 

We have 5 fingers: index finger, middle finger, ring finger, and little finger or pinkie.

What size is yours?

My thumb meets:

index finger =S

middle finger = L

ring finger = XL

pinkie finger = M

16 hours ago, acidtongue said:

I can definitely attest to the satisfying thud to my face as I got mouth fucked by @acidtongue. It's a wonderful feeling:)

• 1 month later...

Can someone tell me how to see if a man is having a big cock?

20yrs having sex with so many men out there but all are only 4 to 5 inches long. I think I have not live my life after reading this thread.....man with 8-9 inches big cock,  big cock that nearly choke you to death when sucking, big cock that make your ass bleed after fucking,  big cock hit your spot make you auto cum few times,   big cock fuck you 4-5 times in a night,  etc..... 

Seriously where to find huh? 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can someone tell me how to see if a man is having a big cock?

20yrs having sex with so many men out there but all are only 4 to 5 inches long. I think I have not live my life after reading this thread.....man with 8-9 inches big cock,  big cock that nearly choke you to death when sucking, big cock that make your ass bleed after fucking,  big cock hit your spot make you auto cum few times,   big cock fuck you 4-5 times in a night,  etc..... 

Seriously where to find huh? 

Among Sg Chin/Mly men, 4 to 5 inches definitely the norm. If you are thinking 8 inches, well, dream on.

In Sg, some Indians maybe higher chance of bigger, or else look for Thai guys/ ang moh

As for autocum, 4-5 times a night, etc.....😂

2 hours ago, Guest sgman said:

Among Sg Chin/Mly men, 4 to 5 inches definitely the norm. If you are thinking 8 inches, well, dream on.

In Sg, some Indians maybe higher chance of bigger, or else look for Thai guys/ ang moh

As for autocum, 4-5 times a night, etc.....😂

But seems tat all encounter here r all BIG dicks. Rarely they meet small dicks. Din noe tat sg guys haf BIG dicks gene. 🤣

• 6 months later...
On 12/24/2006 at 12:20 PM, Guest Saunas Guest said:

Call me a size queen if you want, I hold no apology for chasing after all those big cocks in the saunas whether they are Asians or otherwise.

I am not a sissy queen, on the contrary I am hunky and very manly which does not serve me well in my lustful quest for the right guy. I go for muscular manly hunks. However many of such hunks perhaps will prefer some more charming boy of the next door type. Also even if they like me, our local convention had it that most manly hunks are top; therefore chances of a top hunk picking on me is very slim.

Most of the time I am picked up by young boys who are after a hunky brother. I have no problem with these young boys (who will want to reject such cuties?) because I have learned to be a good top from my role as a bottom. Indeed most of the time these boys enjoyed themselve and learned many new skills from me. These boys are very sweet and impressionable, they make you feel young again and for once you feel heaven walks on earth.

From plain vanilla to the fetish I have tried before. I was half way through being fisted when the guy tried to put his fist into me at OS. He could not get it through perhaps he is inexperienced and the lack of the proper tools and environment in OS. But that is where I had been, and I will not try it again because to be fisted it take a long training and many sessions.

But for the man, the soul mate of your life - I prefer some more mature manly hunk who will give me comfort, sense of security and treats me like a woman on bed.

I believed that if your are not sexually compatible you will not make it in a relationship. No point deceiving yourself if you are a bottom and your bf cannot fxxk you or is too small to satisfy you. Then you will be going behind his back to look for big cocks. Do not get me wrong I do believe in open relationship if that serves both best.

I have come a long way to accept myself for who I am and realised the path to happiness is in your own making. If you are always mindful of what others see you or the social conventions imposed upon you then you will be having a very frustrating and miserable life. As a non-conventional and marginalized community we have a lot of things that are to our disadvantage already. Do not add more to yourself.

It is not so much of the length but the girth that matters when looking for a good top to do the job. Mushroom head and those that curved upwards are the best you should go for.

The sense and pleasure zone is mainly at the entry of the rectum once inside is a big vacuum, unless you are talking about fisting. Therefore a wide girth will provide you with the most sensation when he thrust it in and out. Of course to do the job competently you also need to have length otherwise you could not give the long stroke that enable most pleasure. In my experience at least a 5ins or above will be the best.

By the way have you try someone with a PA? I had it a few times at OS, once it was a Japanese. How it feels? Well another time another day.

To complete my "story" above, I had missed informing you that there was another interesting session on that Friday night at OS. It was quite late around 12mn, a young lad was fxxking a hunk on the same cross bench outside. Indeed the hunk was having a good time with so many people playing him while being analised by a 7 inches tool.

Merry Christmas and many good seasons cuming.

So much wisdom and truth bombs, all on one post.  The younger men of 2021 should read, especially those who knows nothing yet 

My favorite line - 

"I believed that if your are not sexually compatible you will not make it in a relationship. No point deceiving yourself if you are a bottom and your bf cannot fxxk you or is too small to satisfy you. Then you will be going behind his back to look for big cocks."

Edited by FattChoy

• G_M locked this topic