Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I thought GM and moderators mentioned no mention abt boi and underage encounters.

teens are not underaged.  in singapore anyone 16 and above can be legally married and become a father with parental consent.  so how can legally can be married and considered underaged???

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

it is explicitly stated, that participants to discussion must be 18 and above, so 16 may be age of marriage under womens charter ,  I think any gazetted law will override any pre requirements about age, law says 18 is age of majority , <Banned Words> is minor , but age of marriage is 16 years, but religious groups can overide if approval is given for pregnant teen to get married at 14 years .

I think we should just stick to BW rules and guidelines,

minimum eighteen .

And to protect everyone in BW,  Kimlo777 should just pre mentioned that whoever he meets and mentioned , sure looks above 18 years, otherwise will face same fate as Nightingale , kena hounded nonstop for mentioning fantasy with juveniles.

Lol.

On 1/14/2019 at 4:16 PM, Guest guest said:

it is explicitly stated, that participants to discussion must be 18 and above, so 16 may be age of marriage under womens charter ,  I think any gazetted law will override any pre requirements about age, law says 18 is age of majority , <Banned Words> is minor , but age of marriage is 16 years, but religious groups can overide if approval is given for pregnant teen to get married at 14 years .

I think we should just stick to BW rules and guidelines,

minimum eighteen .

And to protect everyone in BW,  Kimlo777 should just pre mentioned that whoever he meets and mentioned , sure looks above 18 years, otherwise will face same fate as Nightingale , kena hounded nonstop for mentioning fantasy with juveniles.

Lol.

hahaha ... tks for your very sound advice.

All in sex is fair.

For locals, the longest I had was a friend, good built and quite a popular guy in the community.

His tool is around 20cm long and 5cm in diameter.

The largest I had for Asian tool I had is a Japanese, over 20cm.

The biggest I handled was from an Arab.

Since I am a top I need not suffer the pain from their weapons.

1 minute ago, Gympump said:

For locals, the longest I had was a friend, good built and quite a popular guy in the community.

and u just play with it?

Guest chi-dude
9 minutes ago, Gympump said:

i just came from a cruise spore to phuket and spore. Met a american born indian doctor on board. his dick was the biggest i had so far. it was bigger than 8 inch..almost 9inch..and thick..i could only suck it but had to politely decline his offer to fuck me..i was just too nervous even thiugh i am a bottom....he was trying his best to assure me he will go slow but i was just too nervous and scared of the pain...lol

2 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

i just came from a cruise spore to phuket and spore. Met a american born indian doctor on board. his dick was the biggest i had so far. it was bigger than 8 inch..almost 9inch..and thick..i could only suck it but had to politely decline his offer to fuck me..i was just too nervous even thiugh i am a bottom....he was trying his best to assure me he will go slow but i was just too nervous and scared of the pain...lol

I bet going slow isn't too assuring.

Guest chi-dude
21 minutes ago, Gympump said:

I bet going slow isn't too assuring.

i was just shocked at the size...not something u see everyday in the saunas or gym...i mean even sucking it took sometime...he was in his 30s so i kinda knew goin slow is not goin to be his style...

5 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

true!

may i assume all tops must have tried being topped by othrs to confirm that he will never like to be topped?

not all bottoms like being fucked either..some are just oral bottoms you know..

2 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

i was just shocked at the size...not something u see everyday in the saunas or gym...i mean even sucking it took sometime...he was in his 30s so i kinda knew goin slow is not goin to be his style...

maybe he still will. I am in my 30s and i will see the reaction of the btm when I enter the bottom.

but it's better for you to play safe in case he really ram it in.

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

then they should be coined as "Neither"

Cos some r termd as Vers/Flex or....

Just like Gay is general term for the LGBT community, and some r trans and many more terms

some feel like they are bottom..meing the role they feel..so they suck and dont expect u to suck back la..

Guest chi-dude
1 minute ago, Gympump said:

maybe he still will. I am in my 30s and i will see the reaction of the btm when I enter the bottom.

but it's better for you to play safe in case he really ram it in.

i mean if he was like normal average asian cock size i wouldnt think twice..but that was a bloody chocolate anaconda!!!

I thought cruise ships are twin share or Quad share or family rooms. And there are CCTV surveillance cameras everywhere, corridors, lift, lobbies, inside lifts, 

You pick up stranger and bring back room. roommate also friend friend one ah, 

I curious , on board got planet romeo, grindr hookup is it?

On November 9, 2018 at 2:22 AM, Guest dont have micropenis. said:

but for gay circle, a micropenis is treated with less respect than an ant, its so sad

Speaking as a top, I have been with several bottoms who have very small penises if not micropenises, and it didn't bother me at all. They're not fucking me, and I'm not sucking them, so I really don't care about the size of their penises. As long as they can piss with no problems, being little down there is not an issue, at least not for me.

20 minutes ago, Guest Macro said:

Speaking as a top, I have been with several bottoms who have very small penises if not micropenises, and it didn't bother me at all. They're not fucking me, and I'm not sucking them, so I really don't care about the size of their penises. As long as they can piss with no problems, being little down there is not an issue, at least not for me.

You are like the G-dd-ss of Mercy, 救苦救难, 来者不拒, 千手千眼, 施济, 

Guest chi-dude
42 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I thought cruise ships are twin share or Quad share or family rooms. And there are CCTV surveillance cameras everywhere, corridors, lift, lobbies, inside lifts, 

You pick up stranger and bring back room. roommate also friend friend one ah, 

I curious , on board got planet romeo, grindr hookup is it?

actually we had our fun in KL of all places..he was with friends and so was I...

On 1/16/2019 at 2:27 PM, thorzguy said:

It was my ex FB - somewhere around 6.6".

And no, it is not proportional to his size and height. Looks can be deceiving! Lol.

i strongly believe in that!! nothing wrong w being shorter 

18 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

Lol! He's not exactly short. 177cm? Not extremely lean or meaty, just toned.

I do think the fingers estimation of length seems true though. Hehee...

Men’s fingers r mostly plumper and shorter

but i dont see correlatn

for those w slimmer fingers

i believe longer than average

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 4:38 PM, -Ignored- said:

Men’s fingers r mostly plumper and shorter

but i dont see correlatn

for those w slimmer fingers

i believe longer than average

20 over years back when I was 20yo working in hotel banquet I met a man who was in his 40s operating for event. He was dark and over 1.85m tall with a meaty build like those water polo player. I even notice his big hands with long thick fingers. Cut short story...... He brought me to his place after he knew I m into him. Still remember his flaccid cock was damn meaty long like a Del Monte banana hanging with 2 low hung balls. Just imagine there was still an excess cock shaft out of hand when I was holding his erected cock with my 2 hands. He was 10" long or over. My mouth was tired when sucking him and I did not enjoy that cock in my ass because of the pain but he like to see me in pain.

I believe man fingers can tell how long and thick his penis is. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

20 over years back when I was 20yo working in hotel banquet I met a man who was in his 40s operating for event. He was dark and over 1.85m tall with a meaty build like those water polo player. I even notice his big hands with long thick fingers. Cut short story...... He brought me to his place after he knew I m into him. Still remember his flaccid cock was damn meaty long like a Del Monte banana hanging with 2 low hung balls. Just imagine there was still an excess cock shaft out of hand when I was holding his erected cock with my 2 hands. He was 10" long or over. My mouth was tired when sucking him and I did not enjoy that cock in my ass because of the pain but he like to see me in pain.

And u lived to tell us the encounter, 

probably cant poo and shit for 1 whole week . 

I thought u would end up in a nursing home for permanently  disabled in the arse.:doh::frustrated:

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

you cant just take a 10inch if you (1) are not used to big long dicks and (2) havent prepared yourself...even i have to stretch my ass with dildos before i go for a 10 inch...

i know its not normal in this country to prep where the biggest you guys get are in the 7inch range...easy to handle...

Guest curious
2 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

i know its not normal in this country to prep where the biggest you guys get are in the 7inch range...easy to handle...

7 inches oso difficult to get here. SG guys majority 4.5-6inches. Above tat length is a bonus. 

11 minutes ago, Guest curious said:

7 inches oso difficult to get here. SG guys majority 4.5-6inches. Above tat length is a bonus. 

ya ..what i meant was the biggest that one could possibly have here would be in the 7inches range...i have had a few...

• 1 month later...

Standrd is :  (So let's not be demanding but...)
About 70 percent of men have a penis that’s between 4.7 and 6.3 inches in length, and between 4.3 and 5.5 in circumference.
adding that 
research shows most penetrative sex lasts between2-7 minutes. It should be intense and hence able to cum fast (some of u do it as though your dick is numbed!!!!! stop condemning tops  who are in the standard as poor perfomers pls)

https://www.askmen.com/sex/sex_education/things-guys-need-to-unlearn-about-sex.html?fbclid=IwAR0cCV2vhWnQw-wtFsXmDpEK5ow1dwbnFkvdw132hfy7Iuc_pXvxHCCzY3Q

don't think we can put a number to this.
it's all subjective and depends on the moment.

there are days when u can go for miles but days when u don't even wanna talk about it.

ps: 2 to 7 minutes of penetrative sex seems really lack-luster though. personally i'd be disappointed. 

3 minutes ago, ZeeQ said:

there are days when u can go for miles but days when u don't even wanna talk about it.

ps: 2 to 7 minutes of penetrative sex seems really lack-luster though. personally i'd be disappointed. 

This is true. U sound very experienced. 

Guest bottom
26 minutes ago, ZeeQ said:

yup agree...

Guest disclosed yourself
47 minutes ago, ZeeQ said:

the length of the orgasm is overstated in most cases as well. the above figures of 2 to 7 mins for the penetrative sex has been taken from straight sex.

Measuring an average time to ejaculation is not a straightforward matter. What about just asking people how long they take, you say? Well, there are two main problems with this. One is that people are likely to be biased upwards in their time estimates, because it’s socially desirable to say you go long into the night.

The other problem is that people don’t necessarily know how long they go for. Sex isn’t something people normally do while monitoring the bedside clock, and unassisted time estimation may be difficult during a transportative session of love-making.

What does the research say?

The best study we have estimating the average time to ejaculation in the general population involved 500 couples from around the world timing themselves having sex over a four-week period – using a stopwatch.

So what did the researchers find? The most striking result is that there was a huge amount of variation. The average time for each couple (that is, averaged across all the times they had sex) ranged from 33 seconds to 44 minutes. That’s an 80-fold difference.

So it’s clear there’s no one “normal” amount of time to have sex. The average (median, technically) across all couples, though, was 5.4 minutes. This means that if you line up the 500 couples from shortest sex to longest sex, the middle couple goes for an average of 5.4 minutes each time they do it.

There were some interesting secondary results, too. For example, condom use didn’t seem to affect the time, and neither did men’s being circumcised or not, which challenges some conventional wisdom regarding penile sensitivity and its relationship to staying power in the sack.

It didn’t much matter which country the couples came from either – unless they came from Turkey, in which case their sex tended to be significantly shorter (3.7 minutes) than couples from other countries (Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States). Another surprising finding was that the older the couple, the shorter the sex, contrary to the prevailing wisdom (probably peddled by older men).

http://theconversation.com/health-check-how-long-does-sex-normally-last-56432

Normal sex duration

Satisfactory sexual intercourse for couples lasts from 3 to 13 minutes, contrary to popular fantasy about the need for hours of sexual activity, according to a survey of U.S. and Canadian sex therapists.

Penn State Erie researchers Eric Corty and Jenay Guardiani conducted a survey of 50 full members of the Society for Sex Therapy and Research, which include psychologists, physicians, social workers, marriage/family therapists and nurses who have collectively seen thousands of patients over several decades.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2008/04/01/Normal-sex-duration.aspx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orgasm

"...orgasm begins as a series of 6 - 15 regular contractions of high intensity occurring over about 20-30 seconds. There are individual differences (but no gender differences) in what occurs after this series of regular contractions. For some men and women, these regular contractions are the primary orgasmic experience. These Type I orgasms are the most frequent. Other men and women, however, may continue to experience irregular contractions... for another 30 - 90 seconds, so called Type II orgasms."

These two types may explain why Dr Rachel Needle told Glamour that a man's orgasm can last anywhere between 5 and 22 seconds, the large discrepancy could be between the Type I and Type II orgasms mentioned in the study

https://www.bustle.com/articles/83335-how-long-does-the-male-orgasm-last-it-turns-out-male-and-female-orgasms-more-alike

The male orgasm

The following description of the physiological process of male orgasm in the genitals uses the Masters and Johnson four-phase model.

Excitement

When a man is stimulated physically or psychologically, he gets an erection. Blood flows into the corpora - the spongy tissue running the length of the penis - causing the penis to grow in size and become rigid. The testicles are drawn up toward the body as the scrotum tightens.

Plateau

As the blood vessels in and around the penis fill with blood, the glans and testicles increase in size. In addition, thigh and buttock muscles tense, blood pressure rises, the pulse quickens, and the rate of breathing increases.

Orgasm

Semen - a mixture of sperm (5 percent) and fluid (95 percent) - is forced into the urethra by a series of contractions in the pelvic floor muscles, prostate gland, seminal vesicles, and the vas deferens.

Contractions in the pelvic floor muscles and prostate gland also cause the semen to be forced out of the penis in a process called ejaculation. The average male orgasm lasts for 10-30 seconds.

Resolution

The man now enters a temporary recovery phase where further orgasms are not possible. This is known as the refractory period, and its length varies from person to person. It can last from a few minutes to a few days, and this period generally grows longer as the man ages.

During this phase, the man's penis and testicles return to their original size. The rate of breathing will be heavy and fast, and the pulse will be fast.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/232318.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Taane rou kakahi ka moea; taane moe i roto i te whare kurua te takataka.

22 hours ago, boyyy92 said:

This is true. U sound very experienced. 

u sounded u need a collaboration with the expert 

but the info shared by the guest is accurate though we cannot put a confirmed figure, but there are averages (based on research)

Guest guest

Follow few Thai gay influencers on IG where they posted lots of picture of themselves wearing underwear showing their very big erected bulge. Seriously some of them have fully nude pictures on Twitter but after seeing their dicks I feel their size so so only leh. With underwear on it seems so fxxking long and big when stripped off normal size. 

Guest Blank
10 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Follow few Thai gay influencers on IG where they posted lots of picture of themselves wearing underwear showing their very big erected bulge. Seriously some of them have fully nude pictures on Twitter but after seeing their dicks I feel their size so so only leh. With underwear on it seems so fxxking long and big when stripped off normal size. 

Don't mind to share the Twitter link with me of the influencers? :redface: I wanna see their dick size. 

10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

no doubt!! some underwear has push up functions or they r designed to create a bigger effect + camera and angle effect too!!
which is why when someone post an underwear photo,  i will query (choose not to believe he is long) and i will compare to ensure the person has a naked photo too (then i will believe)

nvr believe in soc media /forums blindly (unless he is of a reputation)

10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

pardon my ignorance but what does IG stand for?

All in sex is fair.

Guest guest
9 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

pardon my ignorance but what does IG stand for?

The young ppl of today use social media extensively,

IG probably refers to Instragram, they post their story and photos on Instagram

Just now, -Ignored- said:

Instagram

Oh btw,

fb: facebook

sg: Singapore

many locals kept asking me what is sg

tku -Ignored-.

All in sex is fair.

4 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

The young ppl of today use social media extensively,

IG probably refers to Instragram, they post their story and photos on Instagram

Tks guest guest.

All in sex is fair.

• G_M locked this topic