Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

maybe the patrons should inform OS about this. coz the owner may not be reading this forum.

as it is a win-win for him as well, coz when you scope the lube, tendency that you will take more lub than pressing the dispencer.

- we are not that popular leh :P -

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

But if people shoot their cum into the lub container and the next person immediately fished it out and applied it to their open wound, then maybe possible la. :D:D

Oh! :huh: I hope there'll be no such case! Really disgusting to even think of such act! Anyone doing that must be mentally sick! :hat:

But if people shoot their cum into the lub container and the next person immediately fished it out and applied it to their open wound, then maybe possible la. :D   :D

Oh! :huh: I hope there'll be no such case! Really disgusting to even think of such act! Anyone doing that must be mentally sick! :hat:

U will never know what in their mind, esp those with HIV+ or STD ( i don't mean all, but ever heard those HIV+ still going Sauna very often & even bareback, must be very careful

Its your responsibility to ensure that you are enjoying safe sexual activities. The sauna does not owe you an obligation not to infect you with HIV or other strange diseases by providing you with lube. Do you expect that for the entrance fee, the sauna will carry out daily lube sterilisation? How do you expect the sauna to ensure that no one else other than sauna staff can have access to the lube?

Enter at your own risk. If you can't handle the raw elements, please just stay at home and JO.

Its your responsibility to ensure that your life is safe in Singapore. The state nor police does not owe you an obligation to protect you from harm or other strange attacks by providing you with law enforcement. Do you expect that for the tax you paid, the state or police will carry out daily protection of her citizens? How do you expect the state or police to ensure that no one else other than police can have access to weapons or fire arms?

Live at your own risk. If you can't handle the raw elements, please just stay at home or killed yourself.

" Its your responsibility to ensure that you are enjoying safe sexual activities. The sauna does not owe you an obligation not to infect you with HIV or other strange diseases by providing you with lube. Do you expect that for the entrance fee, the sauna will carry out daily lube sterilisation? How do you expect the sauna to ensure that no one else other than sauna staff can have access to the lube?

Enter at your own risk. If you can't handle the raw elements, please just stay at home and JO."

Its your responsibility to ensure that your life is safe in Singapore. The state nor police does not owe you an obligation to protect you from harm or other strange attacks by providing you with law enforcement. Do you expect that for the tax you paid, the state or police will carry out daily protection of her citizens? How do you expect the state or police to ensure that no one else other than police can have access to weapons or fire arms?

Live at your own risk. If you can't handle the raw elements, please just stay at home or killed yourself.

Exactly. :D

coming back to the topic size matter @ sauna

few years ago, i was in LA and patronized one of the sauna. big but not as nice as babylon or chakran.

there was this black man inside the privated room with the door wide opened, he was stroking his monster cock, and trust me, it was the biggest cock that i had ever seen, you know those super size diddo sold the sex shop, his was around that size.

he was inviting pple to come into his room, but everyone just stood outside and watched, no one dared to go in. (he was pretty well built and i am sure the chances of being forced into sex were high)

so size does matter, but to a certain extent

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

there was this black man inside the privated room with the door wide opened, he was stroking his monster cock, and trust me, it was the biggest cock that i had ever seen, you know those super size diddo sold the sex shop, his was around that size.

he was inviting pple to come into his room, but everyone just stood outside and watched, no one dared to go in. (he was pretty well built and i am sure the chances of being forced into sex were high)

so size does matter, but to a certain extent

I believe only guys who used to have ‘fist fxxk’ dare to enter the room and to receive the monster cock :oops: :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

So TC, you were open minded enough to enter?  :D

Haaa I'm not his type. He prefers slim types and I'm too muscular for him. I think he's also a top and it is amazing to watch him during naked night.. he really gives it good to those boys who do not push his thick black cock away.

Can't imagine putting that inside my ass tho... won't be able to walk!! :)

There is a black guy with a very decent sized cock who regularly goes to OneSeven.. and he loves chinese guys. But pity not many chinese are open minded.

TOPChinese, fun with black not open minded at all, do you mean able to sex with all race than consider not racist etc? You like don't mean others feel the same way too, each have their own prefernce, some people can even fun with any as long they can release, but others not.

To me i just prefer Chinese, white like to approach me & i even reject them.

just to share with u guys going to 17. There is a very go looking, manly and very hunk guy who love to be f**k bare back. Usually he will go the orgy rm, find anyone lying there to f**k him. When u try to put on condom before doing he will just walk away immediately. Not sure why is he so, and his intention? Each time when i see him, i get very turn off by his act even he is very gorgeous looking. So scary.

Oralb, most people think they won't be the one who so " BLACK " kana shoot by bullet, is shiok to have bareback but may regret for the rest of your life, the choice is yours, shiok just for that moment or regret & ruine your life after that.

This is one of the way HIV spread. So shiok until can do it without condom. thinking, that they wont be so unlucky, if so lucky then will strike lottery also. These pple need to be educated.

Farewell My Concubine

(Ba wang bie ji)

26 Jan 2007 OS

Sauna operators do have legal and moral obligations to their customers to provide a safe and clean environment. Yes customers have sex on their free will and in most aspect should be responsible for their own doings.

But operation a gay sauna with the implicit intention of providing rooms and convenience for customers to indulge in sexual connection means taking on the responsibility to provide a safe environment for their clients. It is the "unwritten" contract when a customers paid for the services of a gay sauna.

We cannot ensure that all customers will conduct safe sex and if customers in the own will do not practice safe sex then the sauna operator is not guilty of misconduct.

However if the source of unsafe sex can be traced to the management of the operator then he is negligent and guilty. Examples of these are not providing condoms and lube.

Operators should realize that the health of their customers is their source of income. If their customers are infected with HIV or their establishment is know to spread HIV then ultimately their business will be affected or the authority will come in to close their premises.

Checking with OS, they are putting very little lube into the dispensers because of some incidents of customers "stealing" the lube. But my observation is both; some of the dispensers are faculty and some due to little lube inside the dispensers that cannot function (because they need a certain amount of lube inside to give the pressure).

Customers stealing or damaging properties from the saunas is part and parcel of any business operation. All these have to be factored in and as mentioned for the good sake of all, these things cannot be omitted nor prevented.

Recently OS had changed to providing bar soaps instead of liquid soap for hand washing with a beautiful soap containers. But as expected the containers were all stolen (I don mind having one too if they are free because they are hand crafted beautifully) and a notice was put up to tell the story. This is just the same as people stealing from hotel where they are staying.

Now the soap containers is very simple and plain so they don draw any more attention. I think this is the right way, by putting up notice to create awareness and putting public shame to those who stole.

As mentioned before many of the facilities in OS are spoiled already for long times and no effort had been made to prepare them. Rooms with no lube dispensers, door locks missing, lights faculty etc.

While OS charges the same entrance fee ($25) as TC, no where can it compare with the standard of TC in terms of cleaniness and facilities provision.

It all depends on who was the staff in charge of upstairs, the room can be very filthy or clean. Last night all the rooms were dirty and not replenished. Maybe they should allowed customers to help themselves with the stores once customers found some things need to replenish. Previous Friday with the new hunky staff around the place was better maintained.

Ba wang bie ji

OS was screening the famous movie "Farewell My Concubine" by Leslie Cheung last night. For those who missed the show here is the story line.

PLOT DESCRIPTION

Until Farewell, My Concubine (Ba Wang Bie Ji), not many people were aware that most members of the Peking Opera were originally orphans or illegitimate castaways with nowhere else to turn. Such is the case of the film's protagonists, Duan Xiaolou (Zhang Fengyi) and Cheng Dieyi (Leslie Cheung), two homeless outcasts, trained from childhood in the grueling rigors of the Opera by master Lu Qui.

The film traces the 52-year friendship between Xiaolou and Dieyi, a friendship pockmarked with fiery conflicts and tender reconciliations.

Though the delicate Dieyi specializes in female roles and the gutsy Xiaolou plays noble warriors, theirs is an essentially heterosexual relationship; still, when Xiaolou takes upon himself a prostitute bride (the magnificent Gong Li), Dieyi is as petty and jealous as an outcast mistress.

Farewell, My Concubine holds the viewer in thrall from start to finish; as such, it is thoroughly deserving of its many international film awards and nominations.

Surprisingly, this worldwide success was something of a flop in its home country of China; perhaps it hit too close to home for those viewers who'd lived through the same years so painstakingly recreated in the film.

Leslie is an icon for most Asian gays, I am his fan but he ended his life young. Talented, famous, rich with a gorgeous bf no one knows why he had committed suicide. But his songs and most important coming out to the open in the showbiz is the most respected and memorable. Asian gay community need such an icon and role model, we missed Leslie.

The rain had kept most of them in. There was no lockers at 8pm, had to wait for someone to leave to take on his locker. But soon the crowd left and the sauna was quite empty by 9pm. Each customer was given a free lavander facial mask at the door.

Crystalgears the shoplet is moving out of OS by end of February.

Ahmad the Malay hunk came in with a black rubber cock ring tonight. He do have a very big cock and heard that he is a very good fcuker. But the cock ring was obviously too big hanging loose at the balls. Many tried to cruise him but it seem that he had an attitude problem just because he had a big cock.

I like drawings on the skin, but only those who are properly and artistically done. I think tattoo only look good on light skin and Chinese can take on tattoo very well but not the dark Indians.

This guy was very rare because he had his tattoo around his waist and goes around his bum and into the front right onto his cock shaft! He put on a metal cock ring too and was an immediate turn on for me.

I went around to look for him after he went upstairs and found him in the shower. I went over to kiss his shaft and we agreed to go to the room. He did not disappoint me, he was a good fcuker and I had made the right bet. Guys who had tattoo or cock rings are usually better sex mate.

Some are called grower and he is definitely a very big grower! After finishing with the tattoo guy I found him but his soft state was ordinary. But when I blew him in the room, amazingly he grew up to a full 7ins! But with such length comes some problem. It was not very hard so I had a very time to made him hard enough to enter me. The size and length was sure fulling and you can really feel that you are being fcuked by a man meat.

I had two more, both are pretty gorgeous young boys but with small gifts. I don mind because they are so pretty gorgeous. It is either big cocks or gorgeous young.

There was a Jap with a big tool who worn slippers and a young couple loving birds kissing passionately along the aisle. A few gorgeous were coming in at 1pm. Staying late had its advantage because the hit are high with these gorgeous cuties.

Going to OS on Friday is like coming home. But don't leave home without it.

just to share with u guys going to 17. There is a very go looking, manly and very hunk guy who love to be f**k bare back. Usually he will go the orgy rm, find anyone lying there to f**k him. When u try to put on condom before doing he will just walk away immediately. Not sure why is he so, and his intention? Each time when i see him, i get very turn off by his act even he is very gorgeous looking. So scary.

maybe he is HIV+ and wants to infect as many as possible?

why would anyone let stranger bareback without tot of getting hiv?

Playing Oldies, We were young before

27 Jan 2007 Saturday TC

There is not much to do in TC except cruising around the dark aisles. You cannot even read the newspapers because the cafe is so dim.

TC always reminds me of the days when I was young. Basically TC attracts a lot of young guys and anyone over 30s cannot help feeling old there.

The crowd was pathetic now a days as compared to the golden sauna era. There are now more empty rooms than before when there were more people but no rooms.

My friend told me that his surviving strategy is to stay in the dark. No matter now gorgeous you are if you intent to survive long in the sauna is to stay out of the light. The advice is very truth, how many of those proud peacocks had their feathers plucked and ego bruised after a few visits to TC. Thought that they are young and gorgeous (no doubt that some were) they brought an air into the dark aisles and soon realized that there is always a mountain higher. You cannot always get what you wanted.

My friend strategy seemed to work and not long in the dark I was picked up by another guy. Only to realise that I had played with him several times after we finished.

He was smiling at me and I returned the same, then we went into the room. The good thing about TC is that you can go into any available room and not to find that the door cannot be locked or no condoms or dispenser missing. He was very young and the second guy for me tonight. Considered myself lucky to strike two in a short time in TC.

"You remember me?"

"You fcuked me thrice before."

"Really..." I had very bad memory and worst off now that I am getting old.

"Are you a Singaporean?"

"Yeap."

"I am a Thai student here."

Oh my God I am really old or that things in the dark cannot be recorded in the brain cells? I am doing recycling.

But what wrong about recycling, I dun mind having many times with some guys who are really good and the fact that he picked on me again do show that perhaps I am a good sex player. But in sauna culture most will not do recycling.

However with almost the same sauna crowd it is only a matter of times before all are exhausted. Recycling can be fun because you had know him and will not be disappoint to the point of not knowing whether he is a top or bottom.

I had seen a lot in the saunas, a lot of people; a lot of lives each playing truthfully in my gaydar scan at the saunas. The young and proud whom after a few years withered into the ugly and unwanted. The poor old and pathetic trying to catch up with the last straw of youth and energy that they still have.

Sauna is an interesting place, a place to watch lives going by.

maybe he is HIV+ and wants to infect as many as possible?

why would anyone let stranger bareback without tot of getting hiv?

Maybe u r right. He might be trying to infect others. Others just too horny to think and jus wanna cum on the hunk.

hihi,

tot i would write my experience at 17 last friday.......26 Jan 07.

I have never been to a "natural" nite before, so decided to give it a try last friday. Went there pretty early about 4pm. Took a shower and went straight to the curising area.....only a few guys were around, nothing 'my kind'....so went to checked out the rooms.........

Yap, no lub covers for the lub container, got condom in every room, but most of the room can be "peeped" at. Either the tint of the glass was scrapped or there were holes at the the 'keyhole'.....some parts of the floor were 'sticky'.....

About 5pm, more guys came in.........wow, realised that 17 guys are quite hunky.....on average, above 24, good chest, some with a little tummy.......of course there were also some more matured and 'not so well built' manly man.....hehehe

There were quite a few nice lean, hunky and cute looking guys around that night....and the atmosphere was high. Had a few rounds fun even before the 'natural' nite started.

Then, it all started, towel off...........wow, more guys came in, hmm....there were now young (may not hav gd bod), well built, big, small, tall short, lean toned, slim, chub, guys in all sizes and shapes.......very exciting

Had a few more round of fun, and finally.....saw this long hair, well built, cutie looks guy........cut the long story short.......went into the room had fun and cum....rest a little while bath, had a drink at the louge....left at about 11.30pm........nice experienced........

But 17 management, please note to replenished condom in the rooms for such a crowded night..........some room runs out of it...........

Overall opinon.....personal.........

Good. Crowd are good, place is spacious enough.........However, need to do more regular clean up and replenish of lub and condoms..........

Will go again!!!

**ps : not sure why, personally feel tc crowd are meant for younger boyz....if u are or look above 25yo.........and not great bod......go 17 instead of tc lor...........but if u have bod and looks, and like younger crowd........go tc and hav fun lor..............

Towel Club Towelless Nite

02 Feb 2007 Friday TC FMP

It was people mountain and people sea at TC last nite. For a long while FMP had not coincided with weekends and being Friday many had turned out last nite.

All the boys were in, including those who normally went to OS on Friday. I am sorry OS must had a very bad turn out last nite.

It is an experience that every gay should have whether you are interested in orgy or not because it is really eye opener to see so many gorgeous nude guys in a sauna. And our PM Mr Lee would understand why the birth rate keeps falling. Why so many young and handsome guys want to fcuk an ass hole instead of a pussy? No wonder our ladies out there cannot find a boyfriend! Mind you this is not an all turn-out there are still many at home, indeed the gay community is significant and our pink power should be recognized.

Many thinks I am a pure top because being hunky. It was cold in after they cleaned up before the start of the FMP, there was not much guys; many were still outside shy of being the first to go nude. I need some body warm or less I will drop dead. I don want to be picky when starting, just to break the spell. I had 2 bottoms one after another. The second was very reactive, moaning and screaming while I fcuked him.

It was my lucky nite, the third guy I picked wanted orgy, whom I agreed promptly. He went out and in a while came back with 2 other guys. It was a foursome! And what lucky star was shinning, one of the guy was the Malaysian cutie who fcuked my friend to loud nine the last Friday at OS. I witnessed him fcuking my friend through the window in the room and he was indeed a great bull ramming into my friend's ass.

He had a very nice tool, 6ins and not too thick very much the ideal. He had the height and with a fair complexion very like those of the Korean star. When he came in I don know how many he had already fcuked but his tool was an immediate turn on for me.

The other two guys were also in their sweet 20s. We started sucking each other, each waiting for the others for the next step. The Malaysian cutie was obviously very horny and turn on by our sucking on his cock. After a few mouth full, he started poking my ass.

"Fcuk you?"

Can you say no to a cutie? He wanted the doggie style so I prone over on the bed and offered my hole to him. I was not spared, while he shafted his tool into me, the other two guys took turn to fill my mouth with their tools. As my two holes were filled with the hot meat they kissed out their tongues.

I was the bottom the whole session, sucking each juicy cocks and getting them hard to fcuk into my ass. We did a circle suck each lying down to suck one another. But for most of the session they were attacking on me , perhaps because I am a hunk and they did not expect to fcuk a hunk.

They were all very safe playmate, changing condoms for every entry so in no time the floor were full of our used condoms. If it was in OS perhaps we would have run out of condoms. This is where I like TC, they are so generously and well equipped.

The Malaysian was a very good top and each stroke was hard and satisfying. He rammed like a bull. Seeing how good he fcuked, the 2 guys stopped their's play and joined in to fcuk me. So I just had to lie there opened my legs for each to play their tools into me whether it was the top hole or bottom hole that they wanted.

Do you mind being bottom with these gorgeous cuties?

I do not.

FMP was very good indeed. The Friday night timing really helped. Lots of horny guys eager to start their weekends on a good note.

If you are that hunky GWM btm with the thick biceps getting f**ked BB in the orgy cooridor, I think you and your Malay bf very cute. Thx for sucking me off, sorry I didn't stay to give u my number. Like to get to knoe u both better! :)

A few cubicles in One Seven were designed in such way like prison and other gadgets for BDSM use and pleasure but wonder whether guys really experiencing this fetish and really use the facility?

A few cubicles in One Seven were designed in such way like prison and other gadgets for BDSM use and pleasure but wonder whether guys really experiencing this fetish and really use the facility?

Normally this type of grps, their members don't really do much in open cos action limited, they have their own party going on, mostly mix with white, they are very daring & alot of kinky stuffs you may never seen before. My frd brought me once to his white frd's place, i don't know is so daing party, BDSM, fisting etc. I never take part but just watched, they never force me too, they respect me, however i can say quite kinky & hot just look at them doing, moaning & screaming with joy, i scare pain so i won't try.

My frd brought me once to his white frd's place, i don't know is so daing party, BDSM, fisting etc. I never take part but just watched, they never force me too, they respect me, however i can say quite kinky & hot just look at them doing, moaning & screaming with joy, i scare pain so i won't try.

Really never seen before the BDSM in reality, only saw the p--no gay films in VCD/DVD form, mainly the Japanese versions. Some of the actions look so scary eventhough only in film. I don't think I am the type who would enjoy sexual pleasure in the manner (sorry no offence to BDSM fetish lover).

Really never seen before the BDSM in reality, only saw the p--no gay films in VCD/DVD form, mainly the Japanese versions. Some of the actions look so scary eventhough only in film. I don't think I am the type who would enjoy sexual pleasure in the manner (sorry no offence to BDSM fetish lover).

worldangel, i heard my friend told me that time i went consider a mild one, sometimes those slave can even cried with tears & even bleed, he told me that's y they link it with PIG.

I am Glad that i never see those " sick " scene, maybe i never join in, so they won't want to scare me.

I wonder how they can take those pain?

Most of the overseas saunas in western country which I ever visited, there was always a cubicle which equipped with BSDM gadgets in comparison with Asian saunas.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

last time i worked at one of the spa, got ppl poured lube all overfloor along the corridor.

ppl peed into the trash bin and u can find blood and shit condoms.

last time i worked at one of the spa, got ppl poured lube all overfloor along the corridor.

People can be so sick ya?!

I heard someone done his business in the shower cubicle and the whole place was stink like hell that evening. Luckily i wasnt there but to think of it, i gathered this person who has done it and the above is obviously has a screw loosen up there.

Gosh, that was another public enemy :yuk: Vandalising private property because unable some one for 'fun' in spa :oops:

I was there two friday ago in the eveing time..... i also heard the guy working there said someone had shit from the changing room to the toilet. :angry: And the guy there had to clean the place.... I think his mind is not sound.... must catch this guy and nar him from coming in man...... :angry:

I was there two friday ago in the eveing time..... i also heard the guy working there said someone had shit from the changing room to the toilet. :angry: And the guy there had to clean the place.... I think his mind is not sound.... must catch this guy and nar him from coming in man...... :angry:

:lol::lol:

must have shafted by a baseball bat until his sphincter muscles cannot clench up to keep his shit in anymore.

Raising The Red Lantern

9 Feb 2007 Friday OS

The coming Chinese New Year Eve falls on the 17 Feb which is a double natural night for OS's customers.

OS have already raised up the red lanterns, you can see them hanging highly over the cafe and the stairways to the second floor. Why not make this CNY eve a triple natural night? Upstairs, downstairs and OS's staff all go nude? Wows it will be the most spectacular and sensual night.

I will order food so that the staff will serve me with his jewels swinging along as he walks across to my table! I will ask whether I can have some raw sausage with milk.

Dreaming!

Never have any saunas go on a staff nude night here. The last time when Box had her midnite party some were complaining why they were nude and the staff were not. It was only fair that staff should also go nude so each could see all of the other. But what they got was only top nude where staff go topless on nude night.

The turn out was bad this Friday and many had left by 1100pm. There was nothing much interesting to report about except for the notice on the wall about some shit fetish guy smearing shit over the wall.

The video is back on the second floor so at least there is something to pass time when the cruising is bore. A guy was already on the sling when I went up and a huge crowd was forming inside the small jail area. I squeezed myself forward and saw a well toned guy hanging on the sling. I bent over to play his tits and he extended his hands to grope my tool. Of course my is rock hard with my leather cock ring splitting my balls into two. He was satisfied with my equipment and expecting I would give him a good fcuk.

He inched his bum forward to me and raised his ass higher to reach my hard rod. As I lubed his ass and for the last time he felt my cock with the condom on. He opened his legs wider for me and his hole was already on the head of my cock.

I wasted no time to fcuk into his juicy hole while I reached forward and played his tits. He was delighted and soon as I stroke my rod in and out of his hole, he was moaning loud. A ang mo went to the side and offered him his big meat. The bottom was high and eager for the big ang mo meat. He sucked it all in one mouth as I fcuked harder into his ass.

The crowd was quite responsive as we were playing, some joined in to stroke the bottom cock while one went to play with my tits giving me more pleasure as I fcuked.

For a few consecutive nude nights some one was always on the sling ready for gangbang. It seem more are coming forward to have their fantasy realized. While there are offers but not too many are taking up. It always need someone to start the ball rolling.

When I finished fcuking, I saw a guy beside me standing ready with a condom on his erected cock! Well next guy please, as I left the sling for others.

"Are you the slut lying on the sling?" my friend asked.

"No I was the one fcuking him, why?"

"Ooo... no I thought it was you, so daring.."

"Well I think he was enjoying himself and he was just doing what he wanted. We come to the sauna to enjoy ourself. I will do the same if there are so many gorgeous hunks around to fcuk me, I will let them gangbang on me after all is done in a safe and fun way."

"No....no I just thought it was err...."

"Well I think you have to the right mind set, in gay sex there is no high status whether you are fcuking or being fcuked. And mind you from my experience 90% of the guys in saunas are looking for a hard cock to fcuk them. I say it loud and clear here for you that I too prefer to being fcuked than fcuking."

My friend walked away with a sheepish smile.

I will not be going the next Friday and I don expect a crowd either because the next day is CNY eve double natural.

So Gong Xi Fa Cai and may I get many big cocks to fcuk me in the year of the Boar.

• G_M locked this topic