Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

CNY eve should be dead quiet. I would think. But on the 1ST day, got enough ang pow, people will start going in.

Thanks for your advice.

My friend told me that he was at TC last CNY eve, and it was packed....hmm...

Maybe after the reunion dinner, guys will start coming out ? hehehe

Same mah.

Either u get squeezed in Chinatown or in TC lor.

:P

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

CNY eve should be dead quiet. I would think. But on the 1ST day, got enough ang pow, people will start going in.

Thanks for your advice.

My friend told me that he was at TC last CNY eve, and it was packed....hmm...

Maybe after the reunion dinner, guys will start coming out ? hehehe

Same mah.

Either u get squeezed in Chinatown or in TC lor.

:P

I think OS should attract more crowd this sat than TC as they have the double nature night. Wonder wat is the best time to be there ? After 9 pm when most of the guys finished their reunion dinner ? hehehe :D

I think OS should attract more crowd this sat than TC as they have the double nature night. Wonder wat is the best time to be there ? After 9 pm when most of the guys finished their reunion dinner ? hehehe :D

I believe most people will stay overnight, so best time will be after midnite, people will go there after clubbing :lol:

I believe most people will stay overnight, so best time will be after midnite, people will go there after clubbing :lol:

Thanks.

My thinking might be many guys would have to visit their relatives or have home visits on the next day, so many will not stay overnight. They might just come to OS, gangbang and go home to rest for the next day activities. :rolleyes:

I not too sure, cos seem new generation very different from the past. Unlike last time olden days, parents will wake us up very early, now most people wake up around noon, some even never follow their parents to relatives house.

I not too sure, cos seem new generation very different from the past. Unlike last time olden days, parents will wake us up very early, now most people wake up around noon, some even never follow their parents to relatives house.

OIC.

I dun wish to sleep late on the first day of new year. It is a special day and should wake up early to get the mood and Ang Pows lah.

OIC.

I dun wish to sleep late on the first day of new year. It is a special day and should wake up early to get the mood and Ang Pows lah.

:D so maybe you can go early & try your Luck. Not everyone into clubbing & does not mean less people not Good " Stuff ", who knows you can get a " surprise " with lots of romance sex there :lol: Perhaps after sex they will give you Ang Pows too :P

Times different lah. These days kiddies spend their new year eve doing various things to 守年. Last time where got Xbox, MMORPG, saunas and slingrooms?

I can't wait to get an angpao from the guy I'm spending CNY eve with. Wait, we're both unmarried. Guess he has to give me something else.. :)

Btw if you're the jerk who broke the sling at 17 in the private room last week, I hope you get pimples on your smelly back side. Please be considerate to other bottoms can a not? :angry:

OIC.

:D so maybe you can go early & try your Luck. Not everyone into clubbing & does not mean less people not Good " Stuff ", who knows you can get a " surprise " with lots of romance sex there :lol: Perhaps after sex they will give you Ang Pows too :P

HAHA....Give me Ang Pow after i have given him a bang ? Thats kool. I will try that.

my fren told me he dont want to step into sauna on the first day of CNY coz sauna is supposed to be a bad place to visit on such a new day. as u noe, it a place for sex basically.

my fren told me he dont want to step into sauna on the first day of CNY coz sauna is supposed to be a bad place to visit on such a new day. as u noe, it a place for sex basically.

Hey

Why dun you look at things at a positive angle ? Maybe after spending first day in the sauna, you will get more juice cocks and hot sessions this year. :lol:

As well ask your friend don't ever step into sauna again if this is so call bad place to him, if gay sauna not for sex then is a place to borrow books? Why don't your friend say CNY first day at sauna esp stay there for " 守岁 " is the best, cos Gay Sauna where all is Guys so " 阳气 " 很重, will bring him whole year " 旺旺 " " 一路发 " :D :whistle:

Yeah, some of married colleagues purposely avoiding the CNY celebration by booking overseas tour, they claimed the Chinese New Year event is yearly event, so what wrong if we skip this year because this year we've got 1 day longer PH than the usual one. Well, what to say ...? :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

WOW, Seems like OS and TC are having tough competition, each having their own programmes. Six passes offer by TC at $60 is worthwhile to get. Double 'O' nite at OS is tempting...hmm.....so confusing which to go...just stay at home and watch DVD lah. :rolleyes:

thaiboyz, what to confuse? If you change your mind & dceide to stay overnite at sauna, you can stay 17 before 1am then change to TC after that, wow you can eat, taste both side meat & hotdog, so envy... :D

WOW, Seems like OS and TC are having tough competition, each having their own programmes. Six passes offer by TC at $60 is worthwhile to get. Double 'O' nite at OS is tempting...hmm.....so confusing which to go...just stay at home and watch DVD lah.  :rolleyes:

thaiboyz, what to confuse? If you change your mind & dceide to stay overnite at sauna, you can stay 17 before 1am then change to TC after that, wow you can eat, taste both side meat & hotdog, so envy... :D

HEHE...Good suggestions.

Can be very tiring this way you know.

The problem is dun know have tasty hot dogs and meats to 'eat' or not ? Scarly turn out nobody..then die lah....i scare dark and quiet places. Choy! its new year lah. :lol::P

HEHE...Good suggestions.

Can be very tiring this way you know.

The problem is dun know have tasty hot dogs and meats to 'eat' or not ? Scarly turn out nobody..then die lah....i scare dark and quiet places. Choy! its new year lah. :lol::P

No worry, if turn out no one, just use their internet & log in BW forum & send a post here, i will " FLY " to sauna once i recieve your " SOS " :D .

If you change your mind & dceide to stay overnite at sauna, you can stay 17 before 1am then change to TC after that, wow you can eat, taste both side meat & hotdog, so envy... :D

Are you guys, really so serious wanna stay in sauna and bringing along 'Yu-Sheng' and follows with “Lo Hei” too? :lol::D

worldangel, say say only don't need to pay income tax what, however those who really keen to go will be there to " fa " la but i believe TC will only be happening after midnite ( i guess ).

worldangel, say say only don't need to pay income tax what, however those who really keen to go will be there to " fa " la but i believe TC will only be happening after midnite ( i guess ).

Okay, sorry lah .... I am NATO only lah (no action talk only), anyway enjoy your evening and Happy Lunar New Year! Gongxi Gongxi!

Okay, sorry lah .... I am NATO only lah (no action talk only), anyway enjoy your evening and Happy Lunar New Year! Gongxi Gongxi!

worldangel, why you never go out? lover not with me so no mood to go out, lonely me at this happening night <_<

worldangel, why you never go out? lover not with me so no mood to go out, lonely me at this happening night <_<

Aiya, I am overeating at re-union dinner, could not control to see the good food and now too full, so lazy to go out and watch the firecracker at midnite stroke at Chinatown. So crowded so more, only people watch people lah. Maybe tomorrow go to Esplanade.

Given a choice of size over skill, which would you prefer. If there is only 1 wish and it is either to make your dick bigger or to make you a good lover in bed, which would you prefer?

As for me, I would go for the skill, as I have already a pretty average tool.

Yes, I do think Roger Fan is cute too and his tool is pretty average.

Guest love machine

Dont kid ourselves. Of course size matters. Why do you think all the p--n stars got large dicks? Because we like to see and to touch big dicks. If I have to choose between a guy with good skill and small dick or a guy with good skill and big dick, the latter would be the obvious quick choice. After the towel comes off a guy in a sauna room, if the dick is small no matter how handsome the guy is- a sense of dissappointment will set in. It'll take a lot of skill to overcome that initiate letdown. I am speaking as a bottom of course. I dont know if a top minds if the other guy got small didi (as long as the hole is tight) :D .

Gong Xi Fa Cai (Part I)

17 Feb 2007 TC Saturday

The pussy willows sat quietly on the corner reminding all coming into TC the arrival of spring, a new season of growth and prosperity.

The husk of the pussy was not removed (not like mine in my home where I remove all the brown husks so the pussy is snow white.) and from the tree hanged the traditional Chinese new year decorations.

TC deco is more tastefully done than OS at the reception counter, perhaps the management are younger ajs. There is a promotion on during this CNY, for 3 days a 6 visits pass is $60 only valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. On top of that a week of free Fridae perks is given to each member as hong bao. With the password you can log on to Fridae and browse the restricted member web pages.

I liked the hong bao package, designed by Blue Moon is very CNY but not too loud. The credit card size promo inside was also very beautifully done with TC home page on the front and Fridae at the back.

Sauna had been the refuge for me during the CNY in the past few years. Although I knew that unlikely there is much crowd but it is still better to going around or watching TV with all the "gong xi" around. It just make you depress and moody especially when age is catching up.

To be continued...

Guest Emotional Heart

Size does not matter to me - so long there's a d**k and functional, what's utmost important is the connection between two individuals. The pleasure to hug, kiss, caress - in simple term, the art of sexual foreplay, is far better than a simple ejaculation.

Perhaps, I am not an anal person. Afterall, penetration is just another sexual act and not a compulsory one to achieve emotional orgasm.

yes he is cute, but what's i am amaze is his courage to use his own dick model for the survey.

the quest or the craze for size is never new, and to ans love machine's question, of coz they will select pple with huge dick on p--n shooting, it is the same as selecting a good fighter to shoot a martial art movie. but does that make a good movie, now that is the subjective part.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

in a perfect world, we would all be rich, good looking, with a dick of a horse, great in bed, romantic etc, but how many of us are perfect?

i have this to say, in reality, we are pretty much stuck with whatever size we have, we might be able to gain some through surgery (would you subject your didi under the knife?) we might as well spend the time and effort to learn to be a better lover, be it on the bed and off the bed...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I like the part where the urologist quizzed Roger Fan whether he is more concerned on the percentile his dick size will rank. Many a times, while some unfortunate guys have really small dicks due to some medical and genetic conditions which is affecting their life, most guys who are unsatisfied with their dick size are probably suffering from a rigid mental mindset that the bigger the dick the greater their partner's sexual satisfaction. But, how often does one ask his partner whether how satisfied they are after their sessions? Are big dicks, therefore, what their partners are looking for?

Sexual intercourse is about showing love and intimacy to one's partner. It is not about ramming and shoving one's dick up his partner's ass and show one's dominance. Therefore, i agree with oralb that instead of worrying about one's penis size, it is perhaps better off to spend time and effort learning to be a better lover.

For those with near average or above, its not a problem and probably can't understand why someone wants to go for a bigger penis.

I've met and played with a couple of guys with small dicks. So small, I

Let's just say I wouldn't want to be in their positions. One had also a premature ejaculation problem and another with erectile dysfunction.

Although they didn't express wish for a bigger dick to me, I can understand if they do.

On a lighter note, watch this:

i ever encounter someone claimed that their cock very big before, but when meet up, their cock is even smaller than my, just about to reach 6" only, so my Question is, how big is big & how small is small?

To some people they say my cock is very big & thick, but i find still abit small, to some people esp those wild btm, i met afew some in sauna, they expect your cock around 7" at least & thick too.

Not all btm then will like guys to have big cock, for me i don't get screw however i also don't like guys with small cock, else when sucking & 69 i don't find it shiok.

Maybe to some will claim that size is not a problem & how to become a good lover is more important, i won't toatlly agree. It is true that we need to care for our partner feeling & care for their needs, but what is their needs in the first place?

We can't cos we think this way & what we like, we expect others behave like us, sex is very important part in Love relationship too. If we can't get satisfied for that, danger is there anytime.

Actually I also prefer average. But most men with above average cocks are also usally good tops. Why? because they feel proud of their assets and like to use their weapons to conquer.

It's their attitude I like. They want they take me. But after that really sore for days. One top even booked me for 3 nights just to make me lagi sore after each fxxk. Then he will inspect and ask me very embarassing questions. Anyway, whatever turn on these bastards hehe

On the eve of the CNY, after reunion dinner, this horny me rushed down to OS. Gosh, it was only about fifteen guys. Hmm.....empty and cold. I waited and walked around, many horny uncles lah. I have seen one of them laid himself on the swing and one fat ang mo fxxked him. As i was watching, a hand started to molest me. As i couldnt see clearly, i kindly pushed off his hand and walked away. Sigh, waited and waited, no exciting guy appear. Then came a hunk. He was just stepped in, three or four guys started to try their luck. They followed him and touched him. I stood there watching, not wanting to join the rat race. He walked up to me, brief eye contact and grabbed my hand. He signalled me to a cubicle next to me. We had a wonderful time. I left before midnight to catch the firework at Marina South.

On the first day of new year, TC was packed on it's speedo nite. Guys appeared in trunk/underwear of various designs. Nice to see and admire. Generally, the crowd in TC was much younger and fitter as compared to OS the nite before. Everyone was busy to find his mate. My friends and I had a minor gathering at TC, where we eat good year goodies and chat. Nice and warm.

I left before midnight again to have a good nite rest.

Overall, i enjoyed my 'new year sauna trip'. hahaha :lol: :twisted:

Gong Xi Fa Cai (Part II)

17 Feb 2007 TC Saturday

TC opened at 8pm on CNY's eve and by 10pm there was hardly any crowd yet. Expected some might turned out after 12mn but after the clock stroke 12 there was hardly any new souls around.

Left TC around 1.30am and luckily the night rider came soon and within 45 minutes I was home.

I was a very bad night but then sometimes there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Met the best guy in the sauna, with a pony tail tied at the back, young and yummy.

I just envied such guy in his 20s, smooth tight bod with toned muscle, make you just want to lick over all his bod and suck his whole tool into you. He was very tight with the foreskin and the head was rose pink.

Such cock is very sensitive and when you suck slowly up from the shaft toward the head, he will wriggle with pleasure and if you are not care will send him shooting his load into your mouth.

I wanted him to fcuk me so when his is hard enough I put on a condom for him. But he was too sensitive to fcuk for long, and after entering he shot off his load.

I was disappointed but that is the best I could get on such a bad night. Any way his fresh cock smell till lingered in my nose the next day.

Guest artemov

I was at the jockstrap event yesterday at OS.

Quite a lot of people (surprisingly?), and I got a free jockstrap! :)

Had fun with two tops and two bottoms. Quite rare for me! Must be my lucky year :)

I used the free pass from Valentine's day for the jock strap event.

First time in a sauna in the daytime.

Was walking around in the 2nd level corridors as my taste leans to the slim, and there were too few of them.

A couple of slim, even skinny, ah bengs but they were more interested in just looking and than participating. There were sure enough happenings to look at.

A hunk was on the sling with a couple of guys taking up the invitation to enter. And a crowd was around with someone giving a helping hand or two.

At the other end, in one of the glory hole cubicles near the entrance to the mini-maze, was another crowd in which I was a participant. One guy was bent over taking in at both ends. Both the end guys were touching and stroking my front and back. Then the bent-over guy switched over. The guy being sucked just entered without protection and seemed to cum inside. Before that I withdrew as I didn't want to be involved in unsafe sex.

Sometimes people might not show interest until they go into the dark places. I followed a young guy who didn't seem interested. Didn't even look at me. Then he went into the mini-maze and I followed. He was waiting for me. We were hugging and when other people starts groping, he pulled me deeper into the maze. Not that I mind the extra hands but I guess he did. Anyway, I decided to end the night by having my 2nd climax with him.

Why don't you go to both suanas to see for yourself firsthand the scene and the crowd. Then only you will know which you like better, your kind of a place which you can feel at home.

When someone describe the places to you, it is only through their eyes and perceptions which may not be what you preceive things to be.

Both are equally interesting, sometimes its your luck when you visit that certain place and at that certain time. You may hit lots of jackpots or go home luckless.

Give them both a try.

• G_M locked this topic