Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest artemov
would like to look thick girth cock to be inserted into my glory hole. It definitely feel shiok as never try thick one b4.

Wah! You are explicit. I like you :D

Listen to your heart.

20 Feb 2007 OS Tuesday

Always listen to that small inner voice calling and you will not be wrong.

For 2 days during CNY I was at TC and the score was bad. One on CNY eve and the other on Speedo Sunday. You need to be young, good looking and have body and of course a pair of expensive CK underwears in order to be hot. Not having all above of course I could not score on Speedo Sunday.

Not sure whether I should go to TC today again but that inner voice from my heart said that OS would be a better choice. So I follow where my heart leads.

I seldom go on afternoon and surprisingly the crowd was not bad when I arrived at 4pm. Having lay off the gym for few days during CNY, it was like coming home in the gym. Did a few sets of weights and went up to have a look at the crowd. Could not find any one interesting so I came down to complete my gym session.

There were a few guys working at the gym. It was my game, I put on a black transparent G string to train, trying to raise the temperature in the gym. I felt very sexy and I had a hard on already. I tried to put it at 630 but was too stiff so had to do with a 1200 position. But the head was popping out because the G string was a bit too small.

It was fun and sexy to tease some of the guys in the gym with my see through G string and one guy was very aroused by it. I signaled him to the bench press machine in front of the big mirror. I pulled down my G string exposing my already hard on tool. I did a few bench press while my tool was sticking straight hard on the air.

The guy was obviously horny and excited but he got no guts to come over to play me. I left it that way and went on to do my sit up which is more tempting to him with my legs raised just like inviting him to fcuk me. He could not stand my temptation any more and walked out of the gym.

I went up stairs to look for him but he disappeared into no where and at the same time a young cutie was signaling to me. Of course I went with him to the room. He was very lean and toned having a small tattoo at the back above the bum. It was a sexy and bubble bum very fcukable and hard. He could have top me if he wanted because his tool was hard and long. His bod was taut and smooth every inch. But I sensed he was a bottom.

I could not resist such a smooth toned bod, laid over him and licked every inch of his taut bod. His tool was hard on pointing straight up, so yummy that you will want to take all in one mouth full. He began to spread open his legs and I gave the hole a good deep kiss and put my tongue into it. He played with his tits while I rimmed him, sucking his sweet hole.

He was a very good kisser, as I had firmly anchored my tool inside him, he turned over his head and we did a deep kiss with tongues in and out of our mouths. The feeling was fantastic while you are fcuking and deep kissing. I hold him tight onto my body and thrust hard into his hole while licking from his neck all the way down his back. I wanted to eat him up as I got so horny.

I guessed he was a dancer as he did a leg split for me to enter him. I knew he was not a Chinese perhaps a tourist, very tanned.

Later I had a threesome both were muscular hunks, one was having a long 7 ins while the other was thick. At the start we were all very sensual, doing a lot of sucking and kissing. As it went on, I got more horny and do not want such good opportunity to go to waste. I invited them to fcuk me. We did the face to face position with me lying down and opening my legs. He fcuked into me while he can suck the other guy standing in front of him. The sight was sexy from my view below, seeing him sucking and licking the hard cock and balls while I felt my hole being penetrated. The session was great because no one had felt left out and we were trying the best to give each other good service.

I thought I saw something, he really looked like the new TCS boy Elvin Ng. He was sitting outside at the towel area upstairs. I was just testing my luck. I played with my tool in front of him but he did not move away. Instead he signaled me to the room.

He was that type of "pure top" but I had no qualms after all how often you can get a super star to fcuk you? Any way he was a good fcuker and I let him fcuked me till I cum.

The day is over and time to go home, taking count I had 3 one to one sessions and 1 threesome session. I fcuked one bottom while being fcuked by 4 good tops.

Listen...listen where your heart tells you.

I was at the TC's Speedo nite on last sunday. It was rather packed with guys of all sizes. The cruising area was dark but i could see many guys were milling around for their preys. The crowd got thicker after 8 pm. Few offers came up to me and of course i have chosen those within my criterias. I got three hunks in separate occasions before i called it a nite. I should say all of them were very sporting and fun to be with. I have enjoyed myself and of course they had too. Before we part, we did wish each other "Happy New year"....haha.... :lol:

I've never been to a suana before. Just wondering, are the people clad in towels during normal times (except theme nights?) How do you carry your condoms/lubes around?? Wouldn't it be odd to walk around with a bottle of lube and condoms in your hands?

I've never been to a suana before. Just wondering, are the people clad in towels during normal times (except theme nights?) How do you carry your condoms/lubes around?? Wouldn't it be odd to walk around with a bottle of lube and condoms in your hands?

Most of the nites, the guys are clad in towel except nude and speedo nites.

The cubicles at TC and SO are equipped with KC dispenser and condoms. No worry, just pick your guys and step into any of the cubicle. Oh yes, remember to latch your door unless you are an exhibitionist...hehehe And also some of the cubicles in OS have peeping holes and some see-thru glass....there would be guys like to watch live shows. ... :lol::lol:

Oh yes, remember to latch your door unless you are an exhibitionist...hehehe And also some of the cubicles in OS have peeping holes and some see-thru glass....there would be guys like to watch live shows. ... :lol::lol:

Some times I encountered guys laid down in sauna cubicles with door opened but so far I really do not know, the "sign" for it :oops: Did he invite anyone who like hi, to 'top' him or to 'blow' him ? Anyone can enlighten me on this.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Oh yes, remember to latch your door unless you are an exhibitionist...hehehe And also some of the cubicles in OS have peeping holes and some see-thru glass....there would be guys like to watch live shows. ... :lol:   :lol:

Some times I encountered guys laid down in sauna cubicles with door opened but so far I really do not know, the "sign" for it :oops: Did he invite anyone who like hi, to 'top' him or to 'blow' him ? Anyone can enlighten me on this.

Hmm..quite rare for an asian guy to do that. I usually see Ang mo stroking himself in a cubicle trying to catch attention of those passing by. In Europe or States, it is very common to see white guys lying nake on the bed with door opened. But not here, perhaps i have not encounter yet. :P

I guess those guys in there simply want to seduce interested party to fun with him lor. :smokin:

Oh yes, remember to latch your door unless you are an exhibitionist...hehehe And also some of the cubicles in OS have peeping holes and some see-thru glass....there would be guys like to watch live shows. ... :lol:   :lol:

Hmm..quite rare for an asian guy to do that. I usually see Ang mo stroking himself in a cubicle trying to catch attention of those passing by. In Europe or States, it is very common to see white guys lying nake on the bed with door opened. But not here, perhaps i have not encounter yet. :P

I guess those guys in there simply want to seduce interested party to fun with him lor. :smokin:

Would it be safe to assume that if the guyis lying there stroking himself that he's looking for willing bottoms to enter the cubicle and if the guy is lying on his stomach he's looking for a top? or is this not a safe assumption?

:unsure:

Would it be safe to assume that if the guyis lying there stroking himself that he's looking for willing bottoms to enter the cubicle and if the guy is lying on his stomach he's looking for a top? or is this not a safe assumption?

evianguy, you will never know, for sure he is horny, maybe he just like to " show off " his manhood, lying there jo does not indicate he is top flexi or btm, so if he your type, just give it a try rather than give it a miss :D

evianguy, you will never know, for sure he is horny, maybe he just like to " show off " his manhood, lying there jo does not indicate he is top flexi or btm, so if he your type, just give it a try rather than give it a miss :D

the other 'practice' that i'm curious is, if you enter an open cubicle with a guy inside, do you close the door or leave it open for others to walk in and join the action?

:blink:

the other 'practice' that i'm curious is, if you enter an open cubicle with a guy inside, do you close the door or leave it open for others to walk in and join the action?

:blink:

I think best is open the door first, take a look at him, he may or not your type too, if the guy comfortable & click with you then close the door & proceed, no point close the door then that guy reject you & you need to reopen the door again right?

Not all people like 3some or more, if he prefer more people to join in, he will let you know when you about to close the door i believe

The Post CNY Crowd

23 Feb 2007 Friday OS

The boys are back. After a long curfew, finally the hungry boys are back in the sauna. Although the number is there but hardly is the standard. While I still command some market value, that is the reason why I visit TC regularly because the quality is there. One James Lye type is equivalent to many ordinary Tom and Dick.

As it is a nude night, there are many cocks hanging around. Sometimes I wonder the IQ of some ajs. Many are just plain dumb and stupid. It is a nude night and you are exposing your most privileged part to the public, do something to make yourself more presentable and marketable. Sell your product well, I mean your cock!

Why do you have a nude night? The simple reason is that we want to see and be exposed to others our cocks! So it just make sense that you have to shave off the hairs if it is too bushy or totally removed them. It just make your tool hang out well and bigger. Nothing is more sexy and attractive than a big cock.

Many times I just want to faint when someone walked around with a thick bush covering the small little stem. Dun they have some self awareness? You can hardly see any thing hanging there.

Most seansoned customers will completely shaved off the pubic hairs to make it easy and clean for others to suck. Nothing is more tempting to see a big cock hanging out clean and erected.

You are all ready for the play and every part of the body is a potential pleasure zone. I have a fetish for the arm pits especially those hunky guys. I like it when they just had a shower and the light aroma of their manhood is there. Some guys have very arousing manhood smell under their armpits. I like to lick such arm pits and smell the male hormone because it will give me a hard on. But there are guys who dun shave their arm pits also, letting the hairs sticking out making it unsightly and turn off. These are just some of the things you guys going to the sauna must be awared of. Do shave and keep your body in good condition.

On the other hand there are some guys who are very conscious, they will put perfume after their shower. While it is nice to smell like flowers, but some times I still prefer the real manhood smell because I am looking for a man not a flower.

Have come across some guys with long finger nails, please dun touch me because you are a cat. Come on just have some sense, you are stroking and touching, these long nails cut and hurt! Just plain ignorance or stupid?

I am not a food taster either, so dun eat your mutton curry or garlic chicken and come to me. I dun want to taste left over food. Many guys are just plain stupid at the sauna, not having enough of awareness of the feeling of others that they are going to engage in sex.

By the way I expect many of the gorgeous hunks of TC will be back tonight. I hope I will have many "James Lye" score tonight.

Wish me well.

Oh, and I suppose you're some expect giving advices? You self centre little ****..

You're only stating your preference. Haven't you thought that there may be other that like a full bush? Or those that find it repulsive to smell the arm pit?

Come on, be more mature.. don't impose your personal taste like everyone's suppose to like it too.

Oh please, he's just expressing his preference. Every self-respecting gay men knows that shaving makes the cock more prominent and gives emphasis to the smooth balls we Asians are renown for.

Judging from the crowd in 17 on Fri, most of the Chinese guys there could benefit from the "optical illusion" of a bigger cock from a careful trim of their pubes.

Don't blame me if James Lye push you away in the dark room because your di di looks like a baby carrot.

When the truth hurts

Men are not born equal, some are more and some are less while others are nothing.

While for the few lucky guys who are born gorgeous many are ugly. Some are fat others are short and it is the fittest for survival.

Like it or not look counts and it is not your or mine standard but the prevailing majority. If not any Tom Dick or Harry will be the next super star. More so in the gay and hedonist culture.

Blessing for me that many told me that I am ordinary; that I may not pursue the beautiful that ultimately will hurt and injure myself. I will be simply dumb and stupid not to listen to wise advice and take myself on an egoist trip.

I will be plain dumb and stupid to pursue all those young gorgeous hunks at TC when I am an old and ugly faggot. I can only stand by at the dark corner waiting for these gorgeous hunks to do charity on an old miserable faggot.

No matter how much I work out in the gym how much of face cream I apply I will be no match for the young ones because age is the natural enemy of men. I have this self-awareness.

I will be plain dumb and stupid to be angry when others called me uncle because the truth is said and it hurts.

I will be plain dumb and stupid to be disturbed and angry when others ogling at me in the sauna because I have voluntarily come into this place, putting only a towel and let all to stare at. Instead I offer a smile and thank you for checking me out.

I will be plain dumb and stupid when I am a chub chaser to look for my hunt at TC, instead my hunting ground should be Shogun.

I will be plain dumb and stupid if I dun shower and dun clean off my cheese on my dick before sauna and expect others will suck and lick me.

And a thousand thanks to the guy who told me I have body odour and how to get rid of it. You have saved me a thousand embarrassment and make my many approach to others in the sauna possible.

I just wonder why nearly all gay p--n stars are shaved.

I just wonder why nearly all straight p--n stars are shaved.

I just wonder why nearly all pussy are shaved.

I wonder but the truth hurts.....

To the Guest @ 11.02:

It is so cheem that it makes sense. It is so cheem that it spells the truth.

The truth will not hurt when we start to live life not for others but for ourselves. We may be in a wrong place, wrong time but opportunities are created for any man who believe. We are hurt because we let go the truth to live.

The truth will not hurt when one does not like anything about us, that someone else will. The world has a place for all - it is only about believing to live the life we want it to be.

The truth will not hurt when we feel free and not inhibited by another men's opinion. Respect is earned and scorns are fruits for those who cannot see beauty in another.

The truth will not hurt when we live life honestly. While in Rome, do like the Romans. To be a Singaporean and yet wanting to be in another country and culture, we are only making a fool of ourselves.

I shall not want to be plain dumb because life is so much more than the size of my small dick.

Men are born equal - there is always a flaw to anything and everything. What is a beautiful face but a brainful of ego trips? What is a perfect body but a mouthful of bad attitudes? What is a big cock but a shaven sincerity? What is a good top but multiple failed relationships?

I just have to learn to accept who I am.

Guest Guest_guest

Nobody gives a damn if you are just stating your preferences but to add insults like 'low IQ, dump and stupid and no self-respecting' descriptions just show the quality of the person.

They obviously lack IQ and EQ ! Obviously they don't give a damn too to others feeling. So be it.

You boys out there, learn not to like that.

They can F*** all the 'James Lye' all they can find in the gay circle and while majority don't look like 'James' and majority may not like 'James'. Is it difficult to understand?

Just have your fun with your preferences and any 'self respecting' person will know that there is no need to insult others who is otherwise.

There are other gays who is not 'size' queen and 'ass' chasers.

Learn to live as gay with gays.

hahhaha so easily baited. NOT possible to write with manner?

You can tell topchinese and the "guest" who thinks whoever does not share his taste is stupid are good friends. Same attitude.

Same pathetic attitude.

Hi brothers no use quarrelling here we are all losers here, just look at what the straight world had said about faggots like us:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod...es?msg=131312.1

Quote:

To: Robox 39 of 47

131312.39 in reply to 131312.3

Gaybox:

Don't you worry Satan's spawn fag boy, your place in Hell is confirmed:

Romans 2:5-6 (New International Version)

5But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6God "will give to each person according to what he has done."[a]

Footnotes:

1. Romans 2:6 Psalm 62:12; Prov. 24:12

To: Robox 6 of 47

131312.6 in reply to 131312.3

Homosexuality is not natural and if it is allowed to flourish with gay abandon (pun purely coincidental), it will eventually jeopardize human civilization. Some muslim countries obviously see the danger that homosexuality poses. They have chosen to take extreme measures to nip the problem in the bud. I don't think the Islamic countries want to see gays spread their dreaded disease among the general population the way it has in many other countries. Since gays are known to be the initial cause of the rapid spread of the disease, it makes sense to stop them from repeating that dark chapter of history.

To: Robox 42 of 47

131312.42 in reply to 131312.36

Homosexuality is Satanic and one of the rituals of Satan worship.

I guess you are one of them.

Well my buddu said he had this Company Sergeant Major during his BMt who said,

AIDS IS AN ASSHOLE DISEASE.

ONLY ASSHOLES WHO LOVE ASSHOLES GET AIDS.

My friend said he didn;t agree with most of his CSM sayings but that one was no Bull.

Yawnz... Eh, why so grouchy?

Couldn't get laid on a Saturday night?

Yes, being a fag is lonely & fearful. Being a keling fag is even worse. No one want your black rear. Use a broom stick or something. At least you won't spread AIDS that way.

Proud to be shameless. What an oxymoron. But therein encapsulates the nature of faggotry: SHAMELESS in the face of SHAMEFULNESS.

Gays have the right to burn in Hell.

You so clever and iron teeth go and fight for the gay community out there in the straight world dun come here and try to be a hero for gay dignity lar...

Get out of my gay elite uncaring face!

Aiya what so great about adding more names to us.

The penal code already condemned us to death and the govt also said we spread aids and will soon die of aids liao..

Why so sensitive about a few words must scold people how to survive in this world?

All these ego so big big for what? When govt stop Nation Party where are you?

People good good tell you how to cruise for boy boy in the sauna so u enjoy mah..

You like woman so small air like that also cannot tahan.

Ok you very intelligent and clever lah can sleep whole night already?

hahhaha so easily baited. NOT possible to write with manner?

You can tell topchinese and the "guest" who thinks whoever does not share his taste is stupid are good friends. Same attitude.

Same pathetic attitude.

always the same idiot who pretended ppl here stupid :swear:

It should be an interesting weekend this weekend for those of us who want to celebrate the end of the Chinese New Year on a big bang.

Friday - OneSeven Naked Night

Sunday - TC Speedo Sunday v Full Moon Party

I'm saving up my jism.. and laying off Bak Kwa to produce more quality sperm!

It should be an interesting weekend this weekend for those of us who want to celebrate the end of the Chinese New Year on a big bang.

Friday - OneSeven Naked Night

Sunday - TC Speedo Sunday v Full Moon Party

I'm saving up my jism.. and laying off Bak Kwa to produce more quality sperm!

HEHEHE....Have not been to FMP for a long long time.

Wonder will it just as packed as i have experienced.

During my first visit, i could hardly moved along the corridor. Bodies against bodies, backs against backs....feeling dicks all round me. Floor was sticky and moist, cubicles were fully occupied, guys were performing at different corners, situation was chaotic but exciting. Some paraded with erected dicks while others simply covered with their hands. Many were waiting desperately to have hot sessions with their found partners outside the cubicles, getting ready to jump in once the doors opened. Many nice hunks around. :whistle:

Guest Guest

I am neither cute or spot a handsome face. All the time, a person want to friend me, start their initiation by comenting on length of my penis.

I also know some gay with short and small cock, have strong inferior feeling and refuse to let other see or touch, even the other party does not mind.

Poeples with long penis definally have advance, this is reality.

I think Roger Fan is really cute, regarless of his size... I like it the way he is.. :D

Yes, I agreed that Roger Fan is cute and he does has a average and decent size cock??

This shows once again that we are never satisfied with what we have been given since birth and always looking for something "Bigger".. :P

was my first time in FMP today..

a bit appalled when announcement came out ORDERING us to move to the lockers area.

Then again, so many tight bodies and cute faces!

Managed only to do 2 threesome.. after that was too tired.. walked around and a bit pissed when i got yanked around.. best part was when there was this couple who did it with doors open and lights on to the maximum..

The guy is damn cute... Hee...

Size is not as important lah... Haha... I am not into size... I prefer the face and the overall image the person is presenting...

But of course, a big cock is always a good thing to hold or to suck... Hahaha... Sometimes when I not in a mood to suck a cock, a big cock can make me feel like sucking it... :P

But I also very funny one... I prefer smaller ones... I think they look cuter and I find the smaller ones more useful... Hahaha... :lol::D

Guest Guest
yes he is cute, but what's i am amaze is his courage to use his own dick model for the survey.

the quest or the craze for size is never new, and to ans love machine's question, of coz they will select pple with huge dick on p--n shooting, it is the same as selecting a good fighter to shoot a martial art movie. but does that make a good movie, now that is the subjective part.

He was not the model. He was surgery mask making comments.

Abt/In between 5.5 to 6 inch....

Guys being guys... would like longer mah... hehehe

:thumb:

Please lah...your length will be envied by many in BW lor. :D Why so greedy ah?

I think u better consider having longer more flexible tongue instead. :P

Did you know that a good tongue job is very under-rated?

To me, if just ONS or just purely for sex release, i will go for someone cock bigger than my or almost same size ( me not btm ), however if for LTR, i will into chemistry & his character, whether he caring, romantic & really treat me good not.

Luckily i very seldom meet small cock guy

if size is so important...i think a lot of ppl here will long pia si liao

Everyone like to go for Nice thing & Gd, not many people have the courage to long pia esp till si, else why most people go for charming & gd looking guys even they are old?

Esp sauna FMP or nude night, if you walk around with small cock, how many people will approach you? This world is cruel, though some people not into size cos they are not very big type, but frankly, if you have the choice to choose, will you want your cock to be short & thin or long & big, you know i know.

Most important is accept what you are & who you are

Did you know that a good tongue job is very under-rated?

That is probably why I suck very well but I can't remember the last time I had sex. Wor mei you ren ai....wor may you ren ai...(sang to the tune of the chorus of "I am nobody's child")

Or maybe my lorry langar face got something to do with it. :lol:

Guest Guest_zeithkeith

I had went to 17 on last Sat. It worth paying the money. THere are alots of hunk and good looking guy.

I saw a guy at the gym with white underwear, he is so handsome and tough guy but no chance to play with him.

manage to get 1 top tat day as 1st time there, few abit lost.

will plan to go on one of the fri night as to go nature. i like the feeling. walking around without anything ard.

hope to see u there

• G_M locked this topic