Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

i think the good size to suck is about 6 to 6.5. I have sucked 7 before, if the cock is very hard and thick, it is difficult for me and him. But if the guy has a 7 but is slightly softer, I can deepthroat the whole shaft and that makes the guy moan..........

Just gave 2 guys a good blow (separate occasions) recently. Judging by the way they moaned and thrusted their tool into my mouth, I know I am good....haha! :D:P :oops:

Just curious, are you born in the year of the Snake...I am impressed by people who can swallow deeply without the gag reflex... :o

z

• 7 months later...

This is from CBS News (maker of 60 minutes), it is "educational" and not those frivolous stuff.

Get to know your Penis more :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things You Didn't Know About Your Penis

Interesting Facts That Men And Women Will Find Educational - And Surprising

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/19/...in3949777.shtml

March 18, 2008

Here are some things you might have wondered about your penis, but were

afraid to ask.

No. 1: Your Penis Does Have a Mind of Its Own

You've probably noticed that your penis often does its own thing. You may remember times when it was completely inappropriate to have an erection; and yet you couldn't wish it away.

It's true that you have less command over your penis than body parts like your arms and legs. That's because the penis answers to a part of the nervous system that's not always under your conscious control. This is called the autonomic nervous system, which also regulates heart rate and blood pressure.

Sexual arousal usually isn't voluntary. The conscious mind is complicit in it, but a lot of sexual arousal goes on in the sympathetic nervous system. In addition, impulses from the brain during the REM phase of sleep cause erections, whether you're dreaming about sex or about a test you forgot to study for. Heavy lifting or straining to have a bowel movement can also produce an erection.

Just as the penis grows without your consent, sometimes it shrinks. "The flaccid penis varies in size considerably within a given man," says Drogo Montague, MD, a urologist at the Cleveland Clinic. Exposure to cold water or air makes your penis shrink. That's a function of the sympathetic nervous system.

Psychological stress also involves the sympathetic nervous system, and stress has the same effect as a cold shower, Montague says. When you're relaxed and feeling well, your flaccid penis looks bigger than when you're stressed out.

The penis is "kind of a barometer of the sympathetic nervous system," Montague says. So the greeting, "How's it hanging?" is more apt than you might have realized.

No. 2: Your Penis May Be a 'Grower' or a 'Show-er'

Among men, there is no consistent relationship between the size of the flaccid penis and its full erect length.

In one study of 80 men, researchers found that increases from flaccid to erect lengths ranged widely, from less than a quarter inch to 3.5 inches longer.

Whatever the clinical significance of these data may be, the locker-room significance is considerable. You can't assume that a dude with a big limp penis gets much bigger with an erection. And the guy whose penis looks tiny could surprise you with a big erection.

An analysis of more than thousand measurements taken by sex researcher Alfred Kinsey shows that shorter flaccid penises tend to gain about twice as much length as longer flaccid penises.

A penis that doesn't gain much length with an erection has become known as a "show-er," and a penis that gains a lot is said to be a "grower." These are not medical terms, and there aren't scientifically established thresholds for what's a show-er or a grower.

Kinsey's data suggest that most penises aren't extreme show-ers or growers. About 12 percent of penises gained one-third or less of their total length with an erection, and about 7 percent doubled in length when erect.

No. 3: Your Penis Is Shaped Like a Boomerang

Your penis is shaped like a boomerang. Just like you don't see all of a big oak tree above ground, you don't see the root of your penis tucked up inside your pelvis and attached to your pubic bone.

In an MRI picture, the penis looks distinctly boomerang-like, as noted by a French researcher who studied men and women having sex inside an MRI scanner.

One method of surgical "penis enlargement" is to cut the ligament that holds the root of the penis up inside the pelvis. This operation may give some men a little extra length if more of the penis protrudes from the body, but there are side effects. This ligament, called the suspensory ligament, makes an erection sturdy. With that ligament cut, the erect penis loses its upward angle and it wobbles at the base. The lack of sturdiness can lead to injury.

No. 4: You Can Break Your Penis

There is no "penis bone," but you can break your penis all the same. It's called penile fracture, and it's not a subtle injury. When it happens, there's "an audible pop or snap," Montague says. Then the penis turns black and blue. And there's terrible pain.

Penile fracture is rare, and it typically happens to younger men because their erections tend to be quite rigid.

Here's how to avoid penile fracture: don't use your penis too roughly. A common way that penile fracture happens, Montague says, is when a man is thrusting too hard and fast during sex, and slams into his partner's pubic bone. Also, a woman who moves wildly while on top of a man during sex can break a man's penis.

Peyronie's syndrome is a related condition that tends to show up more in older men, Montague says. An older man's erection may not be as rigid, but still is hard enough for sex. Over time, if the penis bends too much a certain way during sex, small tears in the tissue can form scars, and the accumulated scar tissue gives the penis an abnormally curved shape.

Not all penis curvature is a problem, however. "There is a lot of variability in what normal is," Cummings says.

No. 5: Most Penises in the World Are Uncut

A report by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV /AIDS (UNAIDS) estimates that worldwide only 30 percent of males aged 15 and up are circumcised.

Rates vary greatly depending upon religion and nationality. Almost all Jewish and Muslim males in the world have circumcised penises, and together they account for about 70 percent of all circumcised males globally.

The United States has the highest proportion of males circumcised for non-religious reasons. A whopping 75 percent of non-Jewish, non-Muslim American men are circumcised. Compare that to Canada, where only 30% are. In the U.K. it's 20 percent; in Australia it's merely 6 percent.

The practice of circumcising baby boys for medical and cosmetic reasons has become controversial in the U.S. But recently the World Health Organization (WHO) and the UUNAIDS recommended circumcision for adult men, based upon evidence that men with circumcised penises have a lower risk of being infected with HIV.

The CDC estimates that about 65 percent of all newborn boys get circumcised in the U.S.

By Martin Downs

I never did understand the rationale behind circumcision. I mean, we would be born without foreskin if it didn't serve a purpose.

It did serve a purpose in my case.

At 5yo, I couldn't pee. My foreskin was too tight for my growing dickhead. My parents didn't contemplate the merits of cut v uncut. Simply put, there was no choice. I had to get circumcised or else I would have exploded in a puddle of urine.

Being cut is liberating. No smegma. No nasty surprise. Reduced sensation on the glans allows me to perform longer, faster and harder. And makes me hungry for a nice uncut cock.

I never did understand the rationale behind circumcision. I mean, we would be born without foreskin if it didn't serve a purpose.

The foreskin is a natural thingyee which protects the glan (or head, some would call) as it is a sensitive organ. I guess its a natural creation

http://net.indra.com/~shredder/intact/anatomy/

Warning: there are pictures which is not sexual in nature, BUT its not office safe

Some guys have foreskin that is too tight (for TC case and my case) hence we would need circumcision. The religious part of it, you would have to ask people who is practising their religion, I have heard many version of why circumcision for religious purposes and would not be sure which is original.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I like a guy with a big dick and was wondering whether anyone has tips on how you can tell without bringing them back home and being happy or disappointed? Care to share info

Guest 0D8A15

Don't think so, I have heard many people commenting that they thought that mine is small but were surprised when they see the real thing :D

I have also mistaken several people to have big ones when theirs are really small.

The myth about noses, hands and feet sizes is bullshit.

Guest new guy

i agree seen some guys at gym that surprise you when they change. Especially a cute chn guy at cali orchard with a big sausage.

You can't tell! Because they can grow oh so big when erect!

Best way and the easy way is just to let them them know that you are a size queen!

Done, simple, as that?

I find it's more fun in unwrapping the package and seeing if there is a nice surprise? :whistle:

A small tip for all of you guys :rolleyes:

Look at his nose, it can tell 80% ... small and thin nose can't have big dick :whistle:

Now, look at the mirror and tell me if it is true :rolleyes:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you'll get :rolleyes:

There is no way you can tell that a man has a big cock.

Must try your luck. It's like buying Toto.

Honestly, I like very thick cock with a big cock head.

But hard to find leh :whistle:

According to some survey I read, Asians have the smallest dick compared to caucasian and blacks.

But the ratio of growth in length and size during an erection for an asian dick has great difference.

So to say a dick may be small during flaccid. But big in size during erection.

Black and Latino have the biggest dick. Yummy ...

Guest guest

How to find latino and black in Singapore? Hard enough to meet a good looking ang mo! Generally asian is smaller but there are a few expections :)

Guest dreamcatcher

what size u looking at most chn are between 4 to 6.5. 7in quite rare, But still can find in the chatrom like trevvy or guys4men romeo

Guest Guest

u guys like thick cocks meh? i find thick cocks quite a turn off. i prefer long but not too thick, very nice to suck!

anyway i do agree that some are small when flaccid but when they erect, oh man, they become monsters. :twisted:

Guest fetish

Althought one might say that shoe & nose size does not indicate the dick size, in most cases nose size is fairly accurate and its's not the size of the feet but the size of the toes!Look out for well long and manly toes, those are the best indicators. Will sometimes look out for nice toes while on the train, hehe!

Guest oh mine
My own observations are the following: usually, guys with more rounded and smoother facial features will have small-to-average ones while those guys with much sharper and rougher facial features tend to have bigger ones.

Not true, at least for The One whom I had recently hooked up in Fitness First gym. He appears to be a man of the men except that I could only find two pigeon eggs with a cocktail sausage (even erected). Obviously not enough for my Sunday breakfast. :ph34r:

Guest Visitor

As a general rule, the more testosterone he has, the chances are he's bigger. Signs of high levels of T:

- inability to put on weight/body size, ie, slim despite eating well/plenty,

- narrow hips,

- thick wrists or large forearms not due to fat.

Guest visitor

I think its close to impossible to tell. Lots of very big muscle guys have small ones. See many guys walking around in lycra pants with nothing inside :( But thicker is better then longer i think

Well, in the gym there is this ang mo with the biggest flaccid dick i have ever seen. frankly, i am not into large dicks.. prefer normal sized ones.

In fact, if you have a toned body... a small one is cute... : )

Then again, small ones can grow into a large surprise... rather than large ones just inflating... no excitement there

Guest Guest

which gym and how big is big...pictures tell a thousand words

Well, in the gym there is this ang mo with the biggest flaccid dick i have ever seen. frankly, i am not into large dicks.. prefer normal sized ones.

Then again, small ones can grow into a large surprise... rather than large ones just inflating... no excitement there

Guest bearded1
My own observations are the following: usually, guys with more rounded and smoother facial features will have small-to-average ones while those guys with much sharper and rougher facial features tend to have bigger ones.

I have read some nonsense in my time but this takes the biscuit (probably the whole bakery)!

Guest sky54

FYI there's no way to tell how big it is... The only way is to see and touch when it's hard!

In all my 40 years of bottoming (yes! during the 60s and 70s bareback days),

I have seen so many and there were always surprises.

Lived in France, UK, Australia, Greece, Thailand and HongKong... I have seen all shapes and sizes and there's no telling which race or build have got big ones.

Guest 38AD2A

Who's the ang mo and which gym sounds delicious. The good thing about ang mo at gym is they generally aren't too shy about letting everyone have a look at what they have in the changing room :clap:

As a general rule, the more testosterone he has, the chances are he's bigger. Signs of high levels of T:

- inability to put on weight/body size, ie, slim despite eating well/plenty,

- narrow hips,

- thick wrists or large forearms not due to fat.

Well, this visitor is very "correct" in his pointers. The amount of testosterone develops the the male sex organ even when we are inside our mum's wombs. that is why some babies have more developed dicks than the others.

Size of noses is not a good indication at all. 1 good example is pxxnstar Jeff Styker - he has a relatively small nose but he has a big schlong!

Long forearm ration to top part of the arm is a relatively good indication - if the length of the forearm is relatively longer than the top part of the arm, it has a 99% chance that that guy has "it" down there!

For thickness, check out the diameter of their toe. This diameter should be a good indication of a man's dick diameter when flaccid and relaxed. This basic knowledge is taught in fine art's college, a knowledge of human body ratio relationship developed by Leonardo Davinci.

Also, a good indication of testosterone levels is the length of our ring finger compared to the middle finger. If the ring finger is relatively long compared to the middle finger, it means that this guy has ample or more than ample male hormones in his bod!

Happy checking guys! :thumb:

Another

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Well, this visitor is very "correct" in his pointers. The amount of testosterone develops the the male sex organ even when we are inside our mum's wombs. that is why some babies have more developed dicks than the others.

Size of noses is not a good indication at all. 1 good example is pxxnstar Jeff Styker - he has a relatively small nose but he has a big schlong!

Long forearm ration to top part of the arm is a relatively good indication - if the length of the forearm is relatively longer than the top part of the arm, it has a 99% chance that that guy has "it" down there!

For thickness, check out the diameter of their toe. This diameter should be a good indication of a man's dick diameter when flaccid and relaxed. This basic knowledge is taught in fine art's college, a knowledge of human body ratio relationship developed by Leonardo Davinci.

Also, a good indication of testosterone levels is the length of our ring finger compared to the middle finger. If the ring finger is relatively long compared to the middle finger, it means that this guy has ample or more than ample male hormones in his bod!

Happy checking guys! :thumb:

Another

Science is always right, Boya :rolleyes: ... but I still vote for nose as per my own experience (80%) ... If I can ask the guy show his toe then just pull down his pant is faster way :yuk:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Guest visitor

Saw a hunky guy at gym wearing baggy track pants with a huge bulge. I must have followed him around the gym for 30 mins before he pulled his i phone out of his pocket - no bulge, just phone - so sad.

Hard to find big ones these days. Any suggestions for finding.

suggestion for finding big dick...

go to sauna with NUDE theme night... then you go in to grope lor...

some of them really have HUGE HARD DICKS... physique dun matter. age dun matter either... you have a normal looking thin guy ... GIANT dick. or huge hunky guy... with a pencil dick... too bad... weight training dun include upsizing THAT muscle... or could it be done? :twisted:

and sometimes after you fondle that HUGE dick and ok bod... go into the light... wa... your grandpa ..... smiles at u... can you take it? or just close eyes and enjoy the dick?

• 1 month later...
Guest neonn

im 19 this year

my dick is around 16cm long and my height is around 161cm, i'm quite short :(

am I average?

how to grow longer naturally? is it even possible?

im 19 this year

am I average?

That is quite a nice proportion at 19yo. There is a technique to increase the length and thickness of your dick. Since you are only 19, there is a potential for you to grow to 20cm. PM and ask me how. :thumb:

19 years old most stop growing already la, your height is around 161cm, yes, to a guy the height is consider short.

well, different people will tell you different answer, to me, your dick size is normal that mean average, far from above average, don't believe what people talk about what asian dick size, it only prove that his circle friends is small, most of my friends more than 7", yes they are chinese, my also longer than you.

well, just be confident & accept what you are, if you look good, most people will think that you cute & charming, unsure about your weight yet.

to me, for guys, career is more important, if you look average, but you earn alot, people will approach you, your character counts too, if you easy going & a nice chap, people will like you.

you still 19, why worry such things? if you still schooling, study hard, if you ns, then wait for ord etc.

you will meet all types of people in future, just take it easy, honest to yourself & feel, if the person likes you, he will accept who you are,

no worry, be happy, life is beatuiful

Neonn, you already have a dick which many would be green with envy at 16cm (6.299212584... inch).

But, longer does not necessary = Sextifaction.

The key word in sexitifaction is Hardness, Techniques, Time, Stamina, Thickness and Length. (Not necessary in that order)

If you are long but soft or if you are thick, long and soft. you can forget about screwing. (Hardness)

If you are hard but no stamina and techniques you are just a mediocre fxxk. (Stemina & Techniques)

If you are all the above but game over in less than 5 minutes. It is also pointless. (Timing)

So you see, longer isn't necessary better.

Do try to work on your techniques, stamina and timing.

If you have all the above, couple with your 16cm length for deep thrusts, I can be sure, you will be very sort after by all the bottoms.

Guest 94628A

Hi Gachi Muchi

From what you have wrote, you can be a good Biology cum sex cum mathematics cum physical education teacher.

Like to applying for a post as a Teacher ?

Cheers!

Guest Guest/ Virgo

Hi neonn,

Snowball and gachi_muchi have given u a very good advices, so learn from it and be a happy man....next time, when u are mature do give back advise to the younger.....

Hi Gachi Muchi

From what you have wrote, you can be a good Biology cum sex cum mathematics cum physical education teacher.

Like to applying for a post as a Teacher ?

Cheers!

Thx. I was thinking of setting up shop to teach Gachi Sutra (Gay version of Kama Sutra). I may need models for the course for demonstration purpose. :)

People who are interested in having a large penis or are admirers of large penises can visit website "LPSG" or "Large Penis Support Group". It is a site for everyone including straight men, bisexuals, gays (of course!) and women, who are really into the size thing. Its a website everything about the dick! :thumb:

Guest kimlo777

im 19 this year

am I average?

I have helped several young men with size problems to increase their size and strength using my special technique. Interested? PM me and we can talk more.

• 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic