Male HQ

Hiv 1+2 Self Test Kit For Sale (Home Based)

Rapid HIV/AIDS test kit, test and safe to use. 

HIV/AIDS Self Test Kits is the same test approved for and used in hospitals and clinics national-wide to test for HIV/AIDS.

Its easy to use, fewer steps than other HIV/AIDS tests!

HIV/AIDS Self Test Kit takes only 2 minutes, Reliable and safe.

My HIV/AIDS test is negative (-). Why do I need to retest?

You need to retest in case you are in the "window period", the time between exposure to HIV/AIDS and the presence of detectable antibody to HIV/AIDS in the blood. This can take from 2 to 12 weeks for the majority of people, and occasionally, as long as 6 months.

What is a false positive HIV/AIDS test?

Occasionally, a person will get a positive (+) blood test to a disease which he or she does not have. Science has a name for this--"biological false positive". This is why it is so important that a positive (+) HIV/AIDS test be followed by more HIV/AIDS tests by a doctor to confirm whether the person is infected or not.

How does HIV/AIDS SELF TEST KITS work?

You stick your finger with the one-time use lancet and allow one drop of blood to fall into the sample well. Then 2 drops of a developer solution are added. Over the next few minutes, your blood migrates up into the test area. If your blood contains the antibody to HIV/AIDS (present only if you have been exposed to and infected by HIV/AIDS), it will attach at an area marked "T" for "test". A pink line appears to show that this has occurred. If there is no pink line next to "T", then there is no HIV/AIDS detected in the blood at that time.

How accurate is HIV/AIDS SELF TEST KITS?

The overall accuracy is 99%.

www(dot)aidstestkit.blogspot(dot)sg

Play safe. Be sure!

HIV TEST KIT 1+2

Get 5 HIV Self-Test Kits gets 

FREE DELIVERY (U.P SGD$10.00)

absolutely FREE**!

1 Piece - SGD$20.00 

*Min Order : 2 Pieces

Gather your friends now to purchase! While Stocks last~

How To Order: 

CALL/SMS : Ben @ 83518341 for faster deal

Or

EMAIL us at sg.hiv.testkit@gmail.com with details below*:-

*Name

*Contact No.

*Quantity

*Type of collection

Options of collecting:

Delivery / SELF-COLLECTION @ Toa Payoh / Postage (Address needed)

Delivery: Additional SGD$10.00

Self-Collection: FOC (of cause!)

Postage: Additional SGD$3/Piece

(Due to increase of transportation, the price of postage and delivery will be vary)

Please do not spam the forum with your Advert.

Are you giving the test kid for free as a community service?

If you are not giving it for free but are making a profit from selling it then post your ad in the Service and Biz folder and not ALL over the forum.

You are hereby given 1 warning point for spamming the forum. Do that again and you will be ban from the forum for spamming.

Take heed because I won't repeat myself again.

GM

Honestly I would not recommend buying any kits like this.... HIV testing is a serious matter (any health related matter is actually serious) and people should go to a doctor, hospital and professionals for this.

You're not just buying a thermometer to measure your fever...

Just my 2 cents...

Yup you're right bro.

The kit is only for testing purpose. No a cure or anything like that.

It's better to find out earlier than later am i right? FYI, 1200+ have tried, there's negative as well as postive results. The point is till date, it's accurate. Thus i hope that more people will take precautions. (in case some might be embarrass to seek for professional consultancy)

:)

HIV Test Kit (Home-based) 99% Accuracy

(Protect yourself, Protect your love ones..)

Please take note:

The kit is only for testing purpose. No a cure or anything like that.

It's better to find out earlier than later am i right? FYI, 1200+ have tried, there's negative as well as postive results. The point is till date, it's accurate. Thus i hope that more people will take precautions. (in case some might be embarrass to seek for professional consultancy)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rapid HIV/AIDS test kit, tested and safe to use. 

HIV/AIDS Self Test Kits is the same test approved for and used in hospitals and clinics national-wide to test for HIV/AIDS.

Its easy to use, fewer steps than other HIV/AIDS tests!

HIV/AIDS Self Test Kit takes only 2 minutes, Reliable and safe.

My HIV/AIDS test is negative (-). Why do I need to retest?

You need to retest in case you are in the "window period", the time between exposure to HIV/AIDS and the presence of detectable antibody to HIV/AIDS in the blood. This can take from 2 to 12 weeks for the majority of people, and occasionally, as long as 6 months.

What is a false positive HIV/AIDS test?

Occasionally, a person will get a positive (+) blood test to a disease which he or she does not have. Science has a name for this--"biological false positive". This is why it is so important that a positive (+) HIV/AIDS test be followed by more HIV/AIDS tests by a doctor to confirm whether the person is infected or not.

How does HIV/AIDS SELF TEST KITS work?

You stick your finger with the one-time use lancet and allow one drop of blood to fall into the sample well. Then 2 drops of a developer solution are added. Over the next few minutes, your blood migrates up into the test area. If your blood contains the antibody to HIV/AIDS (present only if you have been exposed to and infected by HIV/AIDS), it will attach at an area marked "T" for "test". A pink line appears to show that this has occurred. If there is no pink line next to "T", then there is no HIV/AIDS detected in the blood at that time.

How accurate is HIV/AIDS SELF TEST KITS?

The overall accuracy is 99%.

www(dot)aidstestkit.blogspot(dot)sg

Play safe. Be sure!

HIV TEST KIT 1+2

Get 5 HIV Self-Test Kits gets 

FREE DELIVERY (U.P SGD$10.00)

absolutely FREE**!

1 Piece - SGD$20.00 

*Min Order : 2 Pieces

Gather your friends now to purchase! While Stocks last~

How To Order: 

CALL/SMS : Ben @ 83518341 for faster deal

Or

EMAIL us at sg.hiv.testkit@gmail.com with details below*:-

*Name

*Contact No.

*Quantity

*Type of collection

Options of collecting:

Delivery / SELF-COLLECTION @ Toa Payoh / Postage (Address needed)

Delivery: Additional SGD$10.00

Self-Collection: FOC (of cause!)

Postage: Additional SGD$3/Piece

(Due to increase of transportation, the price of postage and delivery will be vary)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For those who test positive, its not the end of the world.

There is treatment available. Prices of medication have come down.

The combination/cocktail therapy are much more affordable compared to previous years. 

Do check out my posts for more info.

Thanks.

Hotspunk :)

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...