Male HQ

Have You Met Thevisitor In Person Before?

Guest dave

Guest shirlessboy

Thevisitor likes to pick fight with everybody.

If you screen his post carefully. He always starts the fire FIRST.

Do tarot reading want to show-off his power

Guest Guest

Actually when he first came to the forum, used to respect him abit as his posts are somewhat different - sensible and thought provoking. Until the mask cannot hide anymore and he started to bitch fight and his 'sharing' became bragging.

Guest Guest

Actually when he first came to the forum, used to respect him abit as his posts are somewhat different - sensible and thought provoking. Until the mask cannot hide anymore and he started to bitch fight and his 'sharing' became bragging.

LOL, the mask came off in a really 撕破脸皮 way literally, he was cursing and swearing at forummers from justgymguy to Ironrod to Guest_明星 to EasleyLim etc.

And of course, who can forget his infamous feud with Lucas last year in which he declared that he would use his life force to doom his opponents?

Really embarrassing.

Guest Joshboy

LOL, the mask came off in a really 撕破脸皮 way literally, he was cursing and swearing at forummers from justgymguy to Ironrod to Guest_明星 to EasleyLim etc.

And of course, who can forget his infamous feud with Lucas last year in which he declared that he would use his life force to doom his opponents?

Really embarrassing.

I screened all his posts. Quite true. Quarrelled with Cactus.

Guest Justanyone

His feud with Lucas is one of the most entertaining bitchfest, like how he claimed that Lucas has very bad BO yet still sucked and swallowed Lucas' cum. 

How someone can have such a sense of self-importance baffles me. 

Guest Guest

His feud with Lucas is one of the most entertaining bitchfest, like how he claimed that Lucas has very bad BO yet still sucked and swallowed Lucas' cum. 

How someone can have such a sense of self-importance baffles me. 

not only that he also stuff his face into lucas's ass. :twisted:

Guest Guest

all post here are started by "guest"

someone trying to stir shit?

Coz people dun want to post in the account name, scared he may use his life force to curse.

Wow what we have here.

Deported Viet Dog Lucas and forever ever faithful bunch of Flea Fan Loser Club Members

Of course Lucas knows where I stay.

Don't you remember I screwed him 5 times for free, while you losers have to pay a bomb to screw to him.

Do I sense jealousy here?

Now am I talking to a whole bunch of sour grapes ?

Oh...about his BO.

Each time I screw him, I was suffering from hell you know.

5 mins into sex my eyes were tearing.

Another 5 mins I could hear death calling me.

The next time anybody wants to screw Lucas , my advise is you should wear a tear gas mask !

You good for nothing losers and gossipers wanna what style I screw him?

Dog style ! Because he behaves like one.

Also I didn't want to see his fucking ugly face which looked like Darwin's missing link with large open pores!

I tell you....those pores are so big that a swarm of hornets could move in any time......rent free !!

But again, they all may just die because of his BO. U know like fumigation ?

No wonder all my plants died when he lived here for 28 days !

Oh last week met up with my fuck buddy who is also a BW member. He is also under my friends list here.

Now u batch of no life busybodies can keep yourslves occupied finding out who he is !

Everytime he goes to Cruise he avoids Lucas who keeps stalking because he thinks Lucas 8s so ugly and his BO could kill any erection!

And talking to someone who was once a scholar based in London himself, he was really laughing at the idea on Lucas' claims of his scholarship in London !

We were both laughing at his standard of English ! With his verbal capacity, he might as well enrol himself in some speech therapy class!

Claiming he' s got a London scholarship?

Then why the hell he was asking for job employment through jack'd and Grindr?

Poor Lucas wbo doesn't know those guys he contacted some are my friends!

Words get back to me really fast you know !

But the more pathetic ones I feel so sorry are those batch of losers who believes every drop of his dog saliva words, like those fanatic Christians to the bible.

If your Lucas thinks I lied about the whole ICA case against him, then why didn't he retort me back using his own account since he like to talk so much about me here.

Why did he not dare to defend himself after he read my post on 10jan ?

Why did he avoided me twice in Jan and ran off when he bumped into me?

Now I challenge the real Lucas to come up and speak. There is no need to stir shit with me here either through guest account

If you batch of losers want to know how I look and what I am capable of, register yourself pm me and I will have a date with you

when I am done with you.....boy you love the way you will look like and your fingers can even type even better and faster

Would you like to try that? Would you like some of my TLC?

Dont just come n fucking bitch about me behind some guest if you have no balls.

I am waiting

Oops, the bitch TV is getting angry now...

Don't provoke the bitch further okay? otherwise she might use her life force to kill you.

Hahahahaha.....

Haha you think too highly of yourself

I dont get angry with faceless dog flea like u

Just asking u out for nice casual meeting.

Why think so much?

No balls to take up my offer is it ?

Next time if u hve no balls dont bark too much here

Guest Guest

I just wonder how he puts his grand piano in a small HDB flat. I go to sauna often but never see him either. Is he a hunk?

He's just a useless piece of shit with a small head on a huge body artificially pumped up with roids and drugs.

Be careful of this dubious fellow, he's into unsound art and evil practices.

Guest Guest

The bitch speaks again! Hahaha. She is really angry now.....

That bitch is contradicting herself?

Talk about balls and face but no balls and face to publish her NRIC name and address?  LOL

This bitch is really pathetic

Guest guest

That bitch is contradicting herself?

Talk about balls and face but no balls and face to publish her NRIC name and address?  LOL

This bitch is really pathetic

:clap:  :thumb:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I met him spiritually only. He died from the experience and his body was possessed by a troll.

So now he's a troll with qi gong - ability to make himself gong gong from time to time.

LOL, and you are possessed by a horse? HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

A wannabe fashionista fetch horse with a fuck up ugly face. lol

Guest Guest2

LOL, and you are possessed by a horse? HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

A wannabe fashionista fetch horse with a fuck up ugly face. lol

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  :lol:  :clap:  :thumb:

• 5 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.