Male HQ

Pee Fetish!

LongCurious

On 5/29/2023 at 10:41 AM, JoJoMan said:

Anyone ever thought of drinking bottled piss?

I ever fantasised filling bottles with my pee to give interested parties. 

My bad!

Don't mind my nonsense thoughts and fantasies. 

Actually ... this morning  ... I thought of a kinky DISCREET act:

The recipient (the pee drinker) to be blindfolded. He opens his mouth.  I pee into his mouth.

After that, I leave.

Super discreet. Super kinky!

Identity kept secret.

On 5/30/2023 at 5:02 PM, JoJoMan said:

Bottled Pee Production begins  ... 

Awaiting 1st customer.

Cost / bottle : FOC

Capacity : 100 ml

Collection : East SG

HMU with tele for more info / to place your order

LOL

1st bottled "chrysanthemum tea"  discarded (on 30 May night) due to zero order! 😢🤣

• 1 month later...

Used to pee on myself as a kink and then cum after. I loved degrading stuff and no surprised Ive gotten partners to pee on me. Not really begging for it now but still down for it. And Im more a dom or top but I like to get wet or squirted on.

• 2 weeks later...

My first pee experience was during 12 when the school janitor suck my for me and drink my pee. my real olden shower was when i was 14, after being blown and hjing for my sugar uncle, he will normally ask me to hold his cock while he pee into the shower floor trap, that day he ask me to sit on the toliet bowl and ask me to close my eyes. i felt his cock first on my neck then my shoulder then my armpit, nipples, i was waiting for him to put his cock on my lips but then i suddenly felt a stream of warm liquid on my chest, i open my eyes and saw him peeing on me. I dun feel dirty or just shock and horny, then he lift up my arms and pee on my armpits. after he finished, i lean forward to lick his cock. he was taken aback that i am so obliging went ahead to fuck my mouth. the next session he start to pee on my face and head. after a few session 1 day he lay plastic sheets and towels on his bed then he ask me to lie down, he hold up my legs and push his knees under neath my body. i thought he wanted to ass rim me but he as me to pee, he directed my cock on my face, first time i was peeing on my self, some pee went into my nose so i open my mouth and drank some of my own pee. he then went on to hj me till i cum on my face. as i was laying down thinking it was over, he ask me to sit up open my mouth and pee into my mouth, i driank down his pee obediently. that day was the first time i pee on myself tasted my own pee and someone else pee. He disown me when i reach 17, becoz he prefers younger partners. i been with afew uncles but none was as kinky as him. Just sharing my own experiences, but if any guys here can enact... know what to do... but be at least 55 and abv.

• 2 weeks later...

My first pee experience was during 12 when the school janitor suck my for me and drink my pee. my real olden shower was when i was 14, after being blown and hjing for my sugar uncle, he will normally ask me to hold his cock while he pee into the shower floor trap, that day he ask me to sit on the toliet bowl and ask me to close my eyes. i felt his cock first on my neck then my shoulder then my armpit, nipples, i was waiting for him to put his cock on my lips but then i suddenly felt a stream of warm liquid on my chest, i open my eyes and saw him peeing on me. I dun feel dirty or just shock and horny, then he lift up my arms and pee on my armpits. after he finished, i lean forward to lick his cock. he was taken aback that i am so obliging went ahead to fuck my mouth. the next session he start to pee on my face and head. after a few session 1 day he lay plastic sheets and towels on his bed then he ask me to lie down, he hold up my legs and push his knees under neath my body. i thought he wanted to ass rim me but he as me to pee, he directed my cock on my face, first time i was peeing on my self, some pee went into my nose so i open my mouth and drank some of my own pee. he then went on to hj me till i cum on my face. as i was laying down thinking it was over, he ask me to sit up open my mouth and pee into my mouth, i driank down his pee obediently. that day was the first time i pee on myself tasted my own pee and someone else pee. He disown me when i reach 17, becoz he prefers younger partners. i been with afew uncles but none was as kinky as him. Just sharing my own experiences, but if any guys here can enact... know what to do... but be at least 55 and abv.

Have similar exp. But i started at age 14.

I have a werid fetish of shirtless early age 12. So i manage to make a lot of elderly uncle age around 30s to 40s when i most of the time shirtless outdoor near my house.

Then through them. I attend a gay party and i been drugged and raped when i pass out. I feel nothing about it even thought when i awake the fucking continued and i let it happen.

At the party after been raped. I see a bald muscular guy and i like him. But he say he does not like me. I kind of disappointed. But david his name tell me he need a slave for his personal desire no love no feeling just a sex toy for him. I agree.

Then beside sex i go through what you have written and i been dump after 4 years also age 17.

Your story remind me about my past.

Actually ... this morning  ... I thought of a kinky DISCREET act:

The recipient (the pee drinker) to be blindfolded. He opens his mouth.  I pee into his mouth.

After that, I leave.

Super discreet. Super kinky!

Identity kept secret.

There are people willing to do this like me. But i only worry the giver have aids or hiv pos or not.

Drinking piss is not a problem. It the risk of whether virus pass throught urine or not?

I dunno?

There are people willing to do this like me. But i only worry the giver have aids or hiv pos or not.

Drinking piss is not a problem. It the risk of whether virus pass throught urine or not?

I dunno?

Call HIV hotlines. May not be available in Singapore but there are many resources available overseas. Go onto the internet on get a phone number. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, funky beaver said:

I am fetish for those that is able to pee while having their dick head being polished or their ass being f*cked. Saw this quite a lot on X. 

I wish I was able to do it.

I was giving oral to a guy when he was so excited and pleasured that he lost control of his body, and peed in my mouth. 

I was not prepared for this, and my initial thoughts was that his cum was very thin and liquid.  Then I realised it was pee, not cum.  I was not pleased nor amused.  But anyway, yes, some people can pee while receiving oral, but there should be mutual agreements to this and warnings should be given.  This was not so in my case.  I spanked his ass and his balls, and fucked him roughly as punishment, but I think he enjoyed it.  Ah, well, we can't win all the time.

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

I was giving oral to a guy when he was so excited and pleasured that he lost control of his body, and peed in my mouth. 

I was not prepared for this, and my initial thoughts was that his cum was very thin and liquid.  Then I realised it was pee, not cum.  I was not pleased nor amused.  But anyway, yes, some people can pee while receiving oral, but there should be mutual agreements to this and warnings should be given.  This was not so in my case.  I spanked his ass and his balls, and fucked him roughly as punishment, but I think he enjoyed it.  Ah, well, we can't win all the time.

Nice. Do you know if it is natural to him or have to train?

32 minutes ago, funky beaver said:

Nice. Do you know if it is natural to him or have to train?

No idea, but he did apologize profusely, and said he could not control himself.

It is possible that he has trained himself to be able to pee when being given oral, and pretended it was an accident since pee-in-mouth is not a common fetish.  But what was done was done. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2024 at 2:16 PM, lx said:

which sauna is best to try golden shower? doing it openly at the shower area is weird

I don't think there are any saunas with facilities to accommodate to golden shower fetish. 

For this fetish, I think it would be essential that the urine gets washed off the surrounding area soon after.  I do not think the other customers would enjoy the reek of urine in the area. 

This being the case, would think the only place to practice this would be in the shower area. 

Please do not do it in the steam room or, even worse, in the dry sauna.  But I am sure you are a considerate person and would not consider doing so in these two areas. 

On 4/12/2024 at 9:39 PM, Andrew240577 said:

Anyone into this.

https://thisvid.com/videos/thirsty-human-urinal/

Kind of fun.

I into but not so many people :whistle:

i googled a bit...

How much water is too much in 1 hour?

Your kidneys can process a maximum of 0.7 to 1 liter of water per hour. If you drink too much, your kidneys can't handle that huge amount of water.

Can a bladder hold 2 liters of urine?

A healthy human bladder can hold between 400 to 500 milliliters of urine, or about 2 cups, before it reaches capacity.

... so taking 2 full loads at one go is already enough to make u 'overloaded'  ☠️