Male HQ

Got My First Ever Dildo

transmissionsm

Used it last night and I have some questions.

looks something like that but not sure of the brand. It is 8" long.

http://www.amazon.com/Morning-Wood-Inch-Dildo-Suction/dp/B004VB82KY

Basically I put a condom over it and just slowly insert and try to get used to it. After few minutes I can take about 4" of it in and that is all I can take. 

Trying to push further seemed like there are some barrier blocking it (I am clean inside, did enema ).No I didn't have sex with a real dick before so I'm not exactly sure.

I really want to ride the dildo till the base of the ball(like what usually those ppl who "ride" dildo anally does on vid sites) and it sucks that I can only ride 1/2 way...however that still gave me a handsfree orgasm so i can't say i'm not satisfied.

1. Are you guys able to get a fairly long dick/dildo up there?

2. What is that "barrier" blocking my advance?

3. How to lube to ensure it stays slippery.(I find that i put lube over it and insert it, hump barely 30s take it out and the lub dried off.

4. I had an ejaculatory orgasm (hands free) but I do not think that is the so called gspot because if it was a male gspot orgasm I would have fainted from pleasure and it would have lasted like 3mins of pure haven (well from most people's experience) but for me I experience a slightly better ejaculatory orgasm that lasted about same time as masturbating...so how to get those orgasm that I don't cum but still feel the intense pleasure?

Note: the dildo girth is basically the same from top till bottom so I don't see why I only stop at 4"....

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...