Male HQ

3 Big Secrets Of Straight Men That Only Prostitute Knows

Guest Strgay

Guest Strgay

Hi guys. Like most gays I like to listen to juicy gossips too. With a bunch of straight friends, the gossips are usually about girls and conquests. All are very straight proper sex.

I have a prostitute friend. She's interested in what gay men do and I am interested in what straight men do. We exchange gossips. She's angry at straight men being hypocrites. They can be all macho and fag bashing in public but when the clothes come off, they'll bare all sorts of funny secrets as well. Secrets that they will never talk about with straight friends. But if you go to the more raunchy straight forums, you'll find them telling these inside secrets to total strangers. Talk about hiding inside closets ! :lol:

First secret, they like their nipples being pinched. Especially nowadays beef fed chunky guys have very large sensitive breasts. Play with them and watch them go gaga and cum quicker. It's very womanly but true. One less customer to serve.

Next secret is more sensitive so she has to be careful. She'll test it out when oraling the man and slowly rubbing his buttocks. Then she'll go lower and lower. Finally reaching the end, her hand will rub the asshole. If there's response, she'll carefully finger the hole. The shy and inexperienced ones will clam shut and pull out her hand if she wants to go further. Usually the experienced matured men will open their legs wider then it's okay to go in and massage their insides. From the way they respond with their ahhhs, she says they are just like any gays.

The third secret is super hush hush. She'll only do it with loyal customers that she trusts or at least pay a lot of money for. It's a secret that both the john and the pros want to keep to themselves only. It's no secret that her front hole is well used and only the horniest men can cum just by bonging her. That's why she needs to use the first two secrets to bring them closer to cumming before the final finish in her hole. She don't want them to bong too long and make it worse. Like gays, she has her secret back hole. This one she will not even let a finger go in for the standard price. She has to keep it tight and mysterious for those who appreciate the extra tightness and the mysterious kinkyness.

Again, the shy and inexperienced ones will not trouble that hole. It's the old birds that she has to keep away. They want it but they don't want to pay more. It's only the naive who'll say a hole is a hole in the dark. All men want holes as tight as a virgin's. Once a baby has passed through that front hole, no way it can ever shrink back to before. Many men will find that the asshole is much tighter than the front hole. But it is considered very gay to do that even with a woman because they always bash the gays for using the wrong hole. They'll only do it with her if they trust her to keep it secret. She'll only do it as extra service if they pay more and keep their big mouth shut because she don't want more customers asking to use it for the same price. If that reputation spread, they'll think it's just the backhole substituting for the front hole and she'll have plenty of troubles.

Any comments?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I suspect that biologically, when your nipples licked, ass rimmed and poked, it will released the same hormones that trigger joy. This is for a guy or gay

For straight guys, they just deny that it gives them pleasure, unless they are with a harmless prostitude.

• 5 years later...

agreed with guest

I suspect that biologically, when your nipples licked, ass rimmed and poked, it will released the same hormones that trigger joy. This is for a guy or gay

For straight guys, they just deny that it gives them pleasure, unless they are with a harmless prostitude.

Guest alien

Surpringly tht str8 guys also like their nipples to be licked and pinched!!! I always heard str8 guys doesn't like their nipples to be touched, and they always think fondle & licking of nipples only gay will do & like. :whistle:

Guest Sex is Not Sex

That is actually a very reliable piece of observation by your prostitute friend, in the sense that it is summarised from many many samples, having high statistical validity, and a high probability of being true. :whistle:

But it also says something, namely being gay is not about what turned you on sexually.

Human and male nervous circuitry and physiology are the same - more or less - and what makes a straight or gay guy go ahhh or moan or his cock stand is probably common and the same chemistry, physics and biology at work. Imagine for example an experiment where you are stripped naked and blindfolded and your cock sucked. It will stand and you will cum - again more or less - after a time, whether or not the sucker was male or female.

In other words being gay is not about being turned on by or engaging in homosexual acts, eg anal sex. Straight horny guys long time locked up in prisons fxxk asses too, is another example, and they may like it so much that they then only fxxk asses, or get fxxked, thereafter even after leaving prison.

So who is gay and who is not?

Maybe it not something defined by chemistry, physics or biology.

Guest Cunt Fucker

It's the same as the following:

ppl who take smelly tofu or durian

a top who swear to never being btm

someone who swear never to touch Indians

Once you tried Black, u never go back.

So why not fxxk cunt? Once you tried, u never go back too?

Gay or Straight, these body reaction behave similarly when stimulated.

Otherwise, this will become a Confirmed Gay Test that can be administered to test for gayness.

I personally know of one straight guy who is married with 3 children and who will only lie back on his bed, spread his legs and let you give him a bj - because he loves to get sucked but his wife wouldn't do him the favour. But he has a dark secret - he loves his ass to be rimmed too.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest alien

I personally know of one straight guy who is married with 3 children and who will only lie back on his bed, spread his legs and let you give him a bj - because he loves to get sucked but his wife wouldn't do him the favour. But he has a dark secret - he loves his ass to be rimmed too.

He sounds like a gay to me, esp the part where he loves his ass to be rimmed?!! Altough i dont deny tht many str8 guys also like to give him bj, but seldom heard str8 guys like to be rimmed?

• 5 months later...

He sounds like a gay to me, esp the part where he loves his ass to be rimmed?!! Altough i dont deny tht many str8 guys also like to give him bj, but seldom heard str8 guys like to be rimmed?

Let me let you guys in on one little additional secret. Not only do straight guys like their ass rimmed, some of them, especially the "wild and adventurous, go anywhere must look for prostitute businessmen" types will like it if you pushed a finger into their asshole and massaged their prostate when you give them a blow job.

Many of these straight men have already got themselves finger-fxxked by prostitutes in Dongquan in China.

Yes, it's true, some str8 men love to have their ass rimmed by pros. Was accompanying a str8 colleague to Geylang to look for sex. He was telling me which lorong in Geylang and which unit has pros that does ass rimming. He told me that their business is very brisk with that extra service they do, compared with those that offers only fxxking.

Yes, it's true, some str8 men love to have their ass rimmed by pros. Was accompanying a str8 colleague to Geylang to look for sex. He was telling me which lorong in Geylang and which unit has pros that does ass rimming. He told me that their business is very brisk with that extra service they do, compared with those that offers only fxxking.

Did u offer your str8 colleague to rim his ass?

Maybe he buai ta han and let you screw his hole also.

Gachimuchi so expert even str8 men cannot resist his conversion.

lol, well nipples and asses are erogenous zones. play with them and you can make any man go gaga, gay or straight!

Didnt know str8 guys also like their ass to be rim or finger?!! But heard not many str8 guys like their nipples to be fondle, although some str8 guys do like their nipples to be pinched rather than lick or fondle with fingers.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

One of my former bunk mate in NS was sharing about those 199 ringgit all in one service in malaysia where u get to eat, massage and bonk the masseur.. he shared that they even rim ass and it was such a joy that he almost came too early..

more than once i heard str8 man share that rim ass is an instant joy that make them want to cum instantly..

Didnt know str8 guys also like their ass to be rim or finger?!! But heard not many str8 guys like their nipples to be fondle, although some str8 guys do like their nipples to be pinched rather than lick or fondle with fingers.

Rite, i remembered one of my straight colleague went to china sometime back, he was serviced by those pros. He said he was rimmed and fingered, inserted with 'beads' or something. He told me, it was very shiok...

Rite, i remembered one of my straight colleague went to china sometime back, he was serviced by those pros. He said he was rimmed and fingered, inserted with 'beads' or something. He told me, it was very shiok...

Looks like str8 guys also like the things tht gay guys do during sex?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

our ass is quite close to our balls n prostate gland (just infront of the rectum). so any form of stimulation will get a guy hyper excited. Be it straight or gay, we will enjoy every min of being rimmed or "massage the prostate gland" via finger or dick or dildo...etc The only problem tat stops a guy could be in the mind. Some tops dont like to be penetrated because their muscles cannot relax and hence the session is painful. However some bottoms are good in relaxing the muscles so they enjoy alot from being 'fxxxk". To be honest, some straight guys like a female to fxxk them using a dildo..

I find it so gay having a female to fxxk a str8 guy using a dildo?! Tot str8 guy only know like to fxxk pple, where got he kena fxxk instead.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 years later...
Guest Sarah

My husband n I have been married for 23yrs... I'm now 41 & he is 46. We have always enjoyed anal.... He fks me anally & I touch n finger his arse whilst giving him a blow job. We've now mutually decided to rim and for me to fk him with a strap on. Neither of us are "gay" (and I have many gay friends...both male & female, so I know I am not). We are just so close n accepting of one another that we will try new things for one another. Cannot wait for the time we indulge in our wishes. :)

Sorry hate to break it to you (not to spoil your moment!) but there's nothing even slightly secret about any of those three things, every educated man and women knows them. It's well-documented in the medical literature for example that men's prostrate stimulation is sexually exciting (unless they are so uptight to resist it). The research done and freely available on the internet with 90-seconds of googling may be a better source of information on sexuality than a prostitute friend, as experienced as she may be! It's not as if any of this information is hidden anymore, it's not the 1970s! :-)

Guest Guest

Sorry hate to break it to you (not to spoil your moment!) but there's nothing even slightly secret about any of those three things, every educated man and women knows them. It's well-documented in the medical literature for example that men's prostrate stimulation is sexually exciting (unless they are so uptight to resist it). The research done and freely available on the internet with 90-seconds of googling may be a better source of information on sexuality than a prostitute friend, as experienced as she may be! It's not as if any of this information is hidden anymore, it's not the 1970s! :-)

it's a you know, I know secret but ask any straight guy he will deny it and scold you back for even suggesting it. it's too Gay. lol

Guest Guest

it's a you know, I know secret but ask any straight guy he will deny it and scold you back for even suggesting it. it's too Gay. lol

Guest Guest

Amen. Nothing is as uptight as the straight guy's asshole

Hmm, sex is just sex people. Playing with one's ass doesn't make a person gay or straight. It's just that well, his erogenous zones are located near his ass. I've known a guy who likes to be screwed by ladies with a strap-on. He even paid big bucks for the experience. When I asked him y not just let a gay dude do it he firmly rejected. For him, he still wants to see and feel someone feminine. So does that make him gay? Lol. For me personally, I'll consider someone gay only if he have both physical and emotional attraction to the same gender. Other than that, it's just sex. It's only a matter of how far u want to venture in the bedroom.

Edited by ash12

Guest slimmer88

I know many str men who like to be fucked by his girl friend using male dildo....

He likes women figures... but want to play the passive role.....

and many Trans-gen male (have boobs and all lady things) keep their dick because they like to service str8 who wants to be fucked by women.

I find this thread quite positive and informative.

How we know what kind of sex others do?  Only by what they say, or what we see.  Since we cannot watch so many people, we have to be guided by what people say about themselves.  Who knows how many who bash gay sex have exactly the same sex with women!  Hypocrite homophobics!   Hypocrite churches that empower themselves by criticizing gays! 

Guest yaan

and many Trans-gen male (have boobs and all lady things) keep their dick because they like to service str8 who wants to be fucked by women.

Are the dicks of trans still functional?  Can they get hard and cum?

Guest Sarah

Men love their arses played with.... And why not? I like mine played with too. Doesn't make us gay. We are in very in touch with our bodies and what turns us on. I didnt appreciate the comment from "youknowwho".... How condescending!

Guest Sarah

Thank you to "Guest"! I'm not stupid, far from it. I have Asperger's and have a high IQ. However, us Aspies are also very in tune with senses and particularly our bodily senses. I'm not afraid of trying new things and I can proudly say that I successfully "rimmed" my hubby whilst pulling him off. He was V happy to say the least. :D

• Guest locked this topic