Male HQ

Open Sex Amongst Room Mates Or House Mates

Felix Tang

I am a malaysian... I grown up surrounded by tall buildings as well ...

That's why you're called nothandsome? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bishan89

wah liao my friend is having sex right now

i can hear the moaning clearly from living room

makes me hard la >.< rainy days some more

Guest Random affair

sunday should have a lot of activities going on in the bedroom right? any story?  :whistle:

No more story, those who were involved in landlord/tenart affairs have already done that, now they were upgraded to the next story in HIV thread and wonder where to buy drugs.

Guest Guest

My landlord is a hunky straight guy who brings home different girls all the time. Whenever he brings a girl home, I go back to my room and press my ear against the wall to listen to them fuck. Some girls can really moan and I Often Jo with the moaning sound. We never talk about it at all until last night he suddenly brought up the subject with me. He asked if I was cool with him fucking next door and if they were disturbing me. I laughed and jokingly said I enjoyed listening to the sound of sex. He paused for awhile n looked at me and ask, would you like to join us sometimes! I froze and just stared at him, not knowing what to say. He then said again, wld you like to join in next time. I blurted out you mean I get to fuck you! He said why not!

This morning he brought home an ah liang looking girl. She was probably in her late twenties n had the most impressive set of tits, that even a gay like me was attracted to them. We went to his room.........the rest is just shiok shiok shiok......never in my wildest dream did I ever think that I could have such experience! We were just all over one another....my cock was in and out of so many holes I frankly didn't remember which hole was the best to be inside!

My landlord is a hunky straight guy who brings home different girls all the time. Whenever he brings a girl home, I go back to my room and press my ear against the wall to listen to them fuck. Some girls can really moan and I Often Jo with the moaning sound. We never talk about it at all until last night he suddenly brought up the subject with me. He asked if I was cool with him fucking next door and if they were disturbing me. I laughed and jokingly said I enjoyed listening to the sound of sex. He paused for awhile n looked at me and ask, would you like to join us sometimes! I froze and just stared at him, not knowing what to say. He then said again, wld you like to join in next time. I blurted out you mean I get to fuck you! He said why not!

This morning he brought home an ah liang looking girl. She was probably in her late twenties n had the most impressive set of tits, that even a gay like me was attracted to them. We went to his room.........the rest is just shiok shiok shiok......never in my wildest dream did I ever think that I could have such experience! We were just all over one another....my cock was in and out of so many holes I frankly didn't remember which hole was the best to be inside!

this is hot MMF sex!.... ur landlord up for another participant? :P

Guest Guest

I am working on getting reinvited first! If I am successful, I will put in a few good words for you.

My cock is still sore from all the fucking last night......I need to recuperate!

Like that u also believe? Sounds more like fiction from a Guest post. Wake up lah. Can just read for entertainment maybe.

LOL.. i believe whatever people tell me. In the end, if it's not true, so be it, the world keep going, it doesn't bother me, at least I've done my part to treat people with sincerity 

• 3 months later...

isnt this quite normal ? i hear my flatmate having sex almost every weekend

So you JO every time you hear them fuck? Just thicken your skin next time and ask to be included lah......otherwise so pitiful always self JO only!

• 2 months later...
Guest giant-heart

when i read this thread, i was thinking it wont happen to me

until today i caught my roommate fucking his buddy LOL

i got home and when i entered my room i saw my roommate in the middle of steamy session. i was shocked and my roommate was saying sorry sorry sorry and trying to cover up

but poor his bottom, i could see the bottom was in the middle of his orgasm, he was cumming (seriously) he looked shocked too, but at the same time his body still shaking from his orgasm

i immediately left the room, i think i ruined their orgasm moment LOL but seriously they should've just lock the door ?

when i read this thread, i was thinking it wont happen to me

until today i caught my roommate fucking his buddy LOL

i got home and when i entered my room i saw my roommate in the middle of steamy session. i was shocked and my roommate was saying sorry sorry sorry and trying to cover up

but poor his bottom, i could see the bottom was in the middle of his orgasm, he was cumming (seriously) he looked shocked too, but at the same time his body still shaking from his orgasm

i immediately left the room, i think i ruined their orgasm moment LOL but seriously they should've just lock the door ?

interesting , why not join in ?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!!

Can anymore join in??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic