Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

3 hours ago, Ridlyridz said:

Seeking for 2 Tops or 1 Top n 1 Flex who into Chubby Ind Local Matured Guy VERS - 50 185 95 

Myself - 34 178 73 Malay Local Average size. BTM

Place at GHIM MO Link. Event Start at 7am Sharp n end 1030am No Time Wasted. PM Me

Lucky you...

25 minutes ago, westz said:

Looking for manly hung ind guys for regular group fun. Group oral sessions or ganging fit tight Indian cock worshippers. No sissies. 

At least 7 inches or very thick. Add on Line - asianhotwife28 

Include full body pics. Not just cock pics. 

Don’t have line. Pm me

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:43 PM, Passionreg said:

It's been a long and desperate search. I'm doing it again here. 

An Indian here in mid 30s, a married bi looking here for a discreet buddy to taste the love of a man. This post is not intended for a hookup, but for serious discreet people who are willing to explore this side of the sexuality in all its dimensions. 

I want to spend time talking or texting to you, explore each others hobbies and in the same way want to get connected with you over a coffee or an occasional dinner and over every miscellaneous joy life could offer. I want a soul mate to share the moments and pleasure between us. 

Practically, for a bi married like me, the feeling of being bounded and lack of time and freedom are very obvious and un-escapable. Yet, this is the want that rings at my heart unknown to anyone around. If you get it, we are half way into our connection already. :)

For those who are curious about my role and looks; I love men and everything about them - right from their toughness to their powerful moans. And I'm a bottom. Pictures will definitely follow. But, for the sake of this post, I'm dark, very tall, lean toned and gym fit. I mean it. 

It's my opinion that looks have nothing to do with a man I like. Rather his persona, confidence and toughness of mind, will make for a good turn on. 

Anyone out there interested to sync with me?

bi married too.. think we can explore?

• G_M changed the title to Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic