Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

ABSolutely for YOU

Roof cafe is transforming into Roof Garden!!!

We know that you're tired after a day of hard work, unwind with us

We have created a private oasis, right in the heart of the city

Roof garden at Absolute

Relaxing facilities and Body Scrub just for you!!!

Garden blooming NEXT WEEKEND!!

Club ALPHA Free Entry all days except Eve of PH ,PH and Events

Anything to tell us?

Join our Facebook Closed Group to talk about anything and everything!!!

Like our Facebook Page to get the newest update about all our events and special promotion!

All these... ABSolutely for you... *winks*

hey faberC, the charges will be out next week stay tune for it :)

JEFF JEFF: sorry but we do not provide massage service :)

gstc82: we do seek approval from MOD before we post these things :) hope this answer your question

noted with thanks:) wish you guys all the best in your biz!

Guest Guest

LOL no choice absolute has to come back and post since their business isnt as good as b4. maybe karma for badmouthing competitors here last time.

Guest Guest

hi -guest- Absolute management have totally changed, definitely we will do our best for our customers :) cheers

oh really, brand new team of management now? what happened to the previous management?

Just a quick note on this

- Absolute has contacted us of the new management team

- We have emphasized on our posting guidelines to the new team

- In our part, we believe that the community should support one another

- Every business joint has its strength weakness and target market

- We definitely would like to see a healthy competition, which all joints improve

- Ultimately the patrons will benefit. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

can i ask, why have club beta and club omega when they are paying exactly the same price?

my suggestion, just for your reference:

- increase age of club alpha to 29, or have a special category for 25yo to 29yo.

- club beta for 30yo to 39yo

- club omega for 40yo and above.

- club beta should pay cheaper than club omega or have more privileges.

Guest james

gonna complain here since this is your thread. one of your staff at the front desk, the one quite sissy and a bit fat one. service is horrible ah

Guest Guest

gonna complain here since this is your thread. one of your staff at the front desk, the one quite sissy and a bit fat one. service is horrible ah

to be fair, perhaps you should state how horrible is the service, what make you say so, then the team will know what happened

I have been hearing that the crowd  is really falling in absolute from friends who went there. I stopped going few months ago because room ventilation is so bad after latest renovation plus crowd is really thin. Also, you guys have this scary fan at the end of the maize with rooms that makes loud noise in the dark. I can almost imagine myself in some psychotic dark room..where the fan is churning in the dark just waiting for my hands to be cut off while i am feeling my way around.

I hope you guys can really rebrand and draw in the crowd again. If any members have field report, pls put it here...so if its get crowded again, i will have more options rather than cruise club all the way. Good luck!

Edited by Manbane

Guest Guest

What happened to the old management? U guys bought over from them?

lol nvr notice meh, the staff at cruise is from absolute. at first i thought absolute change name to cruise. LOL

Guest Guest

at least revamp under the same name and company, not like last time towel club closed and disappeared, cheated all the lifetime membership customers' money!

Guest Guest

-guest- definitely we are closing down!! i still want my job haha.. 5 years of 老字号 and with the new management working together with 1 vision, im sure we will bring back the glory time of ABSolute. haha!

Not closing down u mean. absolute to me not really 老字号, still got the 'new' feeling. still wondering is absolute the ex-towel club.

Not closing down u mean. absolute to me not really 老字号, still got the 'new' feeling. still wondering is absolute the ex-towel club.

shit!!! i meant NOT closing down haha.. too kan chiong to reply :P haha... nope.. towel club is run by other management.. not linked with ours. haha

All these spas and their what lifetime membership nonsense, they really thought they would last a hundred years?

Well, maybe with the upcoming of a TwilLight Spa in future maybe...A thousand years....love you for a thousand more.

Looking forward to the new Absolute though, keen on the body scrub service too. ^_^

-guest-: :P i understand how you feel, now most of the membership have a expiry date.. like ours is annual membership :)

HydroNaut: im also very excited to see the renewly renovated roof garden!!! and its just first phase of the renovation... there are more in time to come ^.^v

Chill people. Welcome back team absolute. It's time everyone mature abit more in the circle. Dun get personal unless u have just cause. Reality is hardly warm n tender to this path less travelled.

Well maturity goes both ways. Those who us who were mistreated by the staff at the old management needs to be convinced that the service level has indeed changed for the better. And I am not referring to the body scrub on the roof top. I certainly am not going to part my hard earned money to be barked at by the staff. I would strongly urge the new management NOT to hire the old staff back. Start afresh with a brand new positive team. Do not think that we are so hard up about going to your club. Remember, there are close to a dozen gay saunas in Singapore and playing bitchy is not the way to earn the loyalties of your customers.

我是好言相劝

忠言逆耳, 苦口良药。

Well maturity goes both ways. Those who us who were mistreated by the staff at the old management needs to be convinced that the service level has indeed changed for the better. And I am not referring to the body scrub on the roof top. I certainly am not going to part my hard earned money to be barked at by the staff. I would strongly urge the new management NOT to hire the old staff back. Start afresh with a brand new positive team. Do not think that we are so hard up about going to your club. Remember, there are close to a dozen gay saunas in Singapore and playing bitchy is not the way to earn the loyalties of your customers.

我是好言相劝

忠言逆耳, 苦口良药。

hi :) definitely! who wants to have money spend and get bitched. we are watching closely on all our staff's service. and we take all our customer feedback seriously!! any unhappiness please feedback to me and i will follow up with neccessary action.

whats past i hope you will let it go as we aint the old ABSolute. customer service will be our priority in our business :)

Guest Guest

我是好言相劝

忠言逆耳, 苦口良药。

You were barked by the previous staff?  :lol:

I am happy to see that ABsolute is coming back again;...... But after reading the comments from -Guest-.. hahaha... I see a SAD person who have a narrow mind and always living in the PAST... Come on... Give other a chance to change and improved... WE PLU is always been 'look-down' by others, Why can't we stick together and support one-another.... Give the NEW ABsolute a chance to improve and see the turn-out....

As for the staff that most complaint... YES, I do agreed that some of the OLD Staff from the OLD ABs are RUDE, but those I have encountered they are very nice to me..... hahaha... WHY ask so much le... If you don't like the place, why do u wanna BAD MOUTH the place... what will you get in return??? Will it make you much RICHer???? or you will get a HOT HUNK in return after bad mothing ABs???

Everywhere you go you will never find that the place will satisfy everyone. I will either 'SUCK' it up and will not return for the future..... No point 'BAD-MOUTHING'... it will do u no good...

I will certainly will give the new ABsolute a try if the price of the package is not going to be too HIGH...

Guest Guest

I am happy to see that ABsolute is coming back again;...... But after reading the comments from -Guest-.. hahaha... I see a SAD person who have a narrow mind and always living in the PAST... Come on... Give other a chance to change and improved... WE PLU is always been 'look-down' by others, Why can't we stick together and support one-another.... Give the NEW ABsolute a chance to improve and see the turn-out....

As for the staff that most complaint... YES, I do agreed that some of the OLD Staff from the OLD ABs are RUDE, but those I have encountered they are very nice to me..... hahaha... WHY ask so much le... If you don't like the place, why do u wanna BAD MOUTH the place... what will you get in return??? Will it make you much RICHer???? or you will get a HOT HUNK in return after bad mothing ABs???

Everywhere you go you will never find that the place will satisfy everyone. I will either 'SUCK' it up and will not return for the future..... No point 'BAD-MOUTHING'... it will do u no good...

I will certainly will give the new ABsolute a try if the price of the package is not going to be too HIGH...

You the new owner?  :thumb:

:clap: Congratulations.  :clap:

By the way, an annual membership is even more cunning than a lifetime membership.  :rolleyes:

You the new owner?  :thumb:

:clap: Congratulations.  :clap:

By the way, an annual membership is even more cunning than a lifetime membership.  :rolleyes:

hey DUDE...

I am not their NEW OWNer.... What makes you think I am one??? BECOS that I ask you to give them a BREAK..... Stop attacking them.... Give them a chance to prove that they are willingly to imporve and chance.....

Edited by MenBtySpa

Guest Guest

hey DUDE...

I am not their NEW OWNer.... What makes you think I am one??? BECOS that I ask you to give them a BREAK..... Stop attacking them.... Give them a chance to prove that they are willingly to imporve and chance.....

So defensive?  :rolleyes:

They should give you a VIP card for free entry whole year.  :lol:

So defensive?  :rolleyes:

They should give you a VIP card for free entry whole year.  :lol:

I am not being DEFENSIVE at all... just think that you have a very Negative mind.. that's all..... I strongly support biz that is set up by PLU.... and I do WELCOME the PINK customers too......

Geeze, as soon as someone says something a bit positive about a business, it's automatically labelled as "fanboy" or "paid by the owner" or what not....

Where as criticisms fly in from all sides... as usual, it's easier to complain...

It's a new team, give them time to prove themselves...

Geeze, as soon as someone says something a bit positive about a business, it's automatically labelled as "fanboy" or "paid by the owner" or what not....

Where as criticisms fly in from all sides... as usual, it's easier to complain...

It's a new team, give them time to prove themselves...

my boss who is the owner now believes in genuine and customer orianted service. so we will not do such thing as "hiring people on forum to comment good things about ABSolute" or gimmik advertising stretegies. we believe if we do well on our part, customers will feel our sincerity.

Guest Scanning

hey faberC, the charges will be out next week stay tune for it :)

JEFF JEFF: sorry but we do not provide massage service :)

gstc82: we do seek approval from MOD before we post these things :) hope this answer your question

Hi "New" ABSolute

You might want to consider looking at what your competitors got to offer and counter with a "brand new" sets of reciprocation to "win" back the dollars of your ex-loyalty members. Below are some of my suggestion that what an ex-loyalty member of ABSolute may hope to see in your coming revamp proposal:-

- "New" ABSolute party, invite your ex-loyalty members back for a taste of your new service & facilities for FREE (To witness your promises for a brand new chapter".

- Flash your "Old/ Expire" membership card for an extension of 1year FREE membership

- For every 26 visits per year to eligible for auto membership extension for FREE

- Refurnish your facilities for a brand new club

- Do not do any non meaningful promotion on religion day (eg. Vesak Day, Hari Raya, X'mas Day,..ect)

- To inject meaningful promotion rate on the following celebration.

- eg. $10 on National Day for Singaporean (pink NRIC)

- eg. $8 on Lunar New Year for Chinese

- eg. $10 on Youth Day for 35 and below

- eg. FREE on SAF Day for NSF (Holdinh 11B)

- eg. FREE on Teachers Day for Teachers (Show your School Corporate Card)

- eg. FREE on 1 December for Students (Hardwork payoff - Post Exam)

- eg. and more... (I have a full list)

- Tap on the "new" roof-top concept, enter for free if you purchase any body scrub treatment

Hi "New" ABSolute

You might want to consider looking at what your competitors got to offer and counter with a "brand new" sets of reciprocation to "win" back the dollars of your ex-loyalty members. Below are some of my suggestion that what an ex-loyalty member of ABSolute may hope to see in your coming revamp proposal:-

- "New" ABSolute party, invite your ex-loyalty members back for a taste of your new service & facilities for FREE (To witness your promises for a brand new chapter".

- Flash your "Old/ Expire" membership card for an extension of 1year FREE membership

- For every 26 visits per year to eligible for auto membership extension for FREE

- Do not do any non meaningful promotion on religion day (eg. Vesak Day, Hari Raya, X'mas Day,..ect)

- Tap on the "new" roof-top concept, enter for free if you purchase any body scrub treatment

hello -boy- thanks for your valueable suggestion, i will feedback to the management! :)

Hi "New" ABSolute

hey boy please private message me thanks :)