Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

As a patron to both Absolute Sauna & Cruise Club, is there even a need to compare between the two? Each has their own quality and standout feature. In the end, you find a guy you like, off you go and have fun with that dude.

I like Cruise Club for its big, spacious area (though may not be sustainable in the long run) and indeed, crowd is more even on a typical weekday eg. Tuesday. Absolute Sauna is owned by my good friend, a friendly guy who makes the effort to keep the gay-sex environment more exciting. He's very passionate about the gay community and I give him support for the efforts he has done; even though he's a busy person in real life. And no, he's not 'starlioned' but 'starlioned' has done an amazing job as well with all of these events he has set up though he's not earning any profits out of these.

At the end of the day, you have a choice and it's your own money, so, go to the sauna you like. Who am I? Some may know me here, some may not, but I'm definitely not paid by Absolute, just a boy who seeks fun after a day of work- stress.;)

Yo jeez...jeez mama...

Hi CuteExec,

Yes , We will try our very best to have this Theme as our next Event.

Will keep you guys update :D

I was there yest evening and I thought you're the cutest even compared to the military personnels. Too bad, you didn't play much, busy with the event. Good job.;)

Yo jeez...jeez mama...

I was there yest evening and I thought you're the cutest even compared to the military personnels. Too bad, you didn't play much, busy with the event. Good job.;)

Hahaha!! Thought or thoughts?? Haha!! Thanks for your sweetness =P . Yeah too busy... But I was shy because people started staring at me. But I kept myself busy haha.

As a patron to both Absolute Sauna & Cruise Club, is there even a need to compare between the two? Each has their own quality and standout feature. In the end, you find a guy you like, off you go and have fun with that dude.

I like Cruise Club for its big, spacious area (though may not be sustainable in the long run) and indeed, crowd is more even on a typical weekday eg. Tuesday. Absolute Sauna is owned by my good friend, a friendly guy who makes the effort to keep the gay-sex environment more exciting. He's very passionate about the gay community and I give him support for the efforts he has done; even though he's a busy person in real life. And no, he's not 'starlioned' but 'starlioned' has done an amazing job as well with all of these events he has set up though he's not earning any profits out of these.

At the end of the day, you have a choice and it's your own money, so, go to the sauna you like. Who am I? Some may know me here, some may not, but I'm definitely not paid by Absolute, just a boy who seeks fun after a day of work- stress.;)

Nice to hear that.... :-)

The event last night was pretty good. Started late due to the weather. Crowd was the usual, only a few hot guys.

Same goes for the guys in uniform, but it was kinda kinky. There was this hot officer in No. 3 that everyone was blowing. Played with a cute clerk in his No. 3 till he cum, then he bj me too. Wanted to talk to him about seconds, but couldn't find him after we showered, heh.

Didn't know I have a uniform fetish till the event. Could've been better, was expecting more fucking than just bj, but it was fun nonetheless. That's how event nights should be, good job. Wish I came there in my No. 4 as well :P

Edited by swimboi

starlioned talking about cyber integrity? Pls lah. Just because your account is registered doesn't change the fact that you are also a cyber warrior. You want accountability and credibility? Change your nick to your real name and pic lah.

And you claim you don't take sides, you don't post criticism about cruise? Rubbish.

Look back to the comment you made about Cruise on 22Nov2013. If cruise is unsustainable, absolute with 15 people on a weekend is? U know how absurb you sound?

I believe enelym is not related to neither abs nor cruise, hence he is more than qualified to criticise either club. Unlike you starlioned who has organised orgies in abs, therefore you are related/affiliated in some way and I think you should be the last person to be qualified to make these comments as if you are so very neutral.

Absolute new management? Same old management style i say. When others criticise absolute, so many staff/supporter/hybrid-partstaff-partfriend attack that individual, attempting to stem the negative comment. Sounds familiar? Look back at the absolute locked thread.

Absolute, wake up.

Don't remain in denial.

Yes, 15 people on the rooftop might look "quite packed", but the rest of absolute is empty.

I believe everyone sincerely want you to do well. More choices for everyone afterall. But all these fake glowing reviews are doing absolute more harm then good. When people really go and see a lacklusture crowd, they feel cheated. You have lost a customer for good.

15 people in the club on weekend at 8pm? No wonder the owners are trying to sell absolute. I hope that they don't end up like the previous towel club - cheat people's money and close down with no warning.

starlioned talking about cyber integrity? Pls lah. Just because your account is registered doesn't change the fact that you are also a cyber warrior. You want accountability and credibility? Change your nick to your real name and pic lah.

And you claim you don't take sides, you don't post criticism about cruise? Rubbish.

Look back to the comment you made about Cruise on 22Nov2013. If cruise is unsustainable, absolute with 15 people on a weekend is? U know how absurb you sound?

I believe enelym is not related to neither abs nor cruise, hence he is more than qualified to criticise either club. Unlike you starlioned who has organised orgies in abs, therefore you are related/affiliated in some way and I think you should be the last person to be qualified to make these comments as if you are so very neutral.

Absolute new management? Same old management style i say. When others criticise absolute, so many staff/supporter/hybrid-partstaff-partfriend attack that individual, attempting to stem the negative comment. Sounds familiar? Look back at the absolute locked thread.

Absolute, wake up.

Don't remain in denial.

Yes, 15 people on the rooftop might look "quite packed", but the rest of absolute is empty.

I believe everyone sincerely want you to do well. More choices for everyone afterall. But all these fake glowing reviews are doing absolute more harm then good. When people really go and see a lacklusture crowd, they feel cheated. You have lost a customer for good.

15 people in the club on weekend at 8pm? No wonder the owners are trying to sell absolute. I hope that they don't end up like the previous towel club - cheat people's money and close down with no warning.

Well, I for one never give "glowing reviews" about any sauna. Indeed, on a Saturday night, Cruise Club is more packed even if it's a nude night. 15 ppl is nothing compared to CC. It's a no-brainer. No need to think which sauna has more people. In the end, which sauna you go to, you're the one who make the decision. Don't tell me one still makes a decision based on glowing reviews of the internet? That's like still living in the olden times. Wanna see, check out in person. Not criticising.;)

Yo jeez...jeez mama...

Absolute, wake up.

Don't remain in denial.

-Guest-....  I really don't understand you.   First you whine: "Change your nick to your real name and pic lah.".  Where is YOUR name?  Why you don't have an alias here instead of being an anonymous "guest"?  Are you ashamed of yourself?

Then, your criticism of Absolute comes on as Absolutely NEGATIVE.   If they are struggling, why not HELP them with some positive input?  And I say this as a customer who was not satisfied the last time I went there (months ago).   But I seem to detect good will on their part, and I will go there next time I'm in town, even if I won't be fully satisfied.  And glowing reviews MAY hopefully help.  In this business of saunas, success is a somewhat unpredictable phenomenon:  we go where we think we will find the largest crowd (assuming all are attractive), and so we contribute to more people coming and the crowd getting bigger with time (an avalanche effect, or positive feedback).  The same can happen in the opposite direction.  Absolute was the greatest simply because all the attractive people found each other there, not for any other reason.  Unfortunately the management did something wrong and people started leaving, which lead to others leaving too.  Bring back there the same big crowd there was some years ago, and it will be the same place it was  (assuming its management does everything right)

-Guest-.... I really don't understand you. First you whine: "

Absolute was the greatest simply because all the attractive people found each other there, not for any other reason. Unfortunately the management did something wrong and people started leaving, which lead to others leaving too. Bring back there the same big crowd there was some years ago, and it will be the same place it was (assuming its management does everything right)

Hi, I am quite new to the sauna scene, so I am curious about what has the OLD mgmt of Absolute done wrongly to drive their customers away? :)

Guest Eventposterwhere

When is the December 2013 Event Poster coming out????? Have been waiting since Sunday...

Hi, I am quite new to the sauna scene, so I am curious about what has the OLD mgmt of Absolute done wrongly to drive their customers away? :)

Good question newbie. I think the biggest factor for their fall from grace was the freezing of their website.   A few years ago, I think at the time of year end,  no more updates were made to their website for many months.  So you would see as coming events something that happened three or four months ago.   This gave reasons to suspect that they were in trouble, maybe ready to close down.  Some rumors circulated that the owners/managers had fought, split, the guy who knew how to work the website had left, etc. etc. 

Imagine someone interested in visiting a sauna and checking online. He wants to see what events are coming up, and what he sees is months-old stuff that cannot be true. Will he risk going there? Probably NOT.  Which brings out a strong:

ADVICE TO "ABSOLUTE TEAM":

Never let your website fall behind.  Be sure that many of you can handle this website, so that nobody can walk away with it. TRY TO ANTICIPATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE YOUR EVENTS.   A month in advance?   Many of us like to PLAN AHEAD.

Besides the website, they tried to revive the place with some renovations, but the remodeling was ill-advised and left the place worse than it was.  They tried to fix that what was not broken.  And finally, at their worse time, they kept advertised a list of weekly events but didn't follow through,  so you would go there and the event would not happen . BIG MISTAKE.

Good question newbie. I think the biggest factor for their fall from grace was the freezing of their website. A few years ago, I think at the time of year end, no more updates were made to their website for many months. So you would see as coming events something that happened three or four months ago. This gave reasons to suspect that they were in trouble, maybe ready to close down. Some rumors icirculated that the owners/managers had fought, split, the guy who knew how to work the website had left, etc. etc.

Imagine someone interested in visiting a sauna and checking online. He wants to see what events are coming up, and what he sees is months-old stuff that cannot be true. Will he risk going there? Probably NOT. Which brings out a strong:

ADVICE TO "ABSOLUTE TEAM":

Never let your website fall behind. Be sure that many of you can handle this website, so that nobody can walk away with it. TRY TO ANTICIPATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE YOUR EVENTS. A month in advance? Many of us like to PLAN AHEAD.

Besides the website, they tried to revive the place with some renovations, but the remodeling was ill-advised and left the place worse than it was. They tried to fix that what was not broken. And finally, at their worse time, they kept advertised a list of weekly events but didn't follow through, so you would go there and the event would not happen . BIG MISTAKE.

O i c

Hopefully the new mgmt can maintain their enthusiasm and creativity.

Updates on events in december please! Would love to pop by ane give abs a go!

ABSOLUTE TEAM:  hear the inquiries of CUSTOMERS.   What are you waiting?

I checked your website, and the latest there is STILL November.  

What in Heavens keeps you from planning events a month in advance or more,  and keeping your website UP TO DATE?

Guest absolute

absolutely....hope the new management don't make the same mistake again, one of the reason for the previous downfall is because the website was not updated and people got no idea what is going on in absolute...if u want to repeat history, then we got nothing more to say......

Join us in the Jolly month of December!

resized-dec.jpg

Sorry to keep you guys waiting!

Come celebrate the Christmas Month with us!

With the all exciting events lining up, you couldn't give any one of this dates a miss!

So mark your calendars and come on down for nights of kinky fun!

P.S. Our foam party will be coming your way!

We sincerely apologise for the delay of the monthly poster!

(V)

Guest William

abs quiet enuf to sleep over?

Actually the roof top is nice to sleep during the nite... I slept once before , the big sky acts as your blanket and there is no music there, quiet to sleep ... Try la.. Lol

abs quiet enuf to sleep over?

on the roof away from,music should be able to nap.(finger cross it does not rain esp for this monsoon period). if you can tahan the loud bass in the private rooms should be available depending which weekend you go.

no blanket. Can be cold too unless you able to grab some one.

What event or theme today?

PLEASE refer to the poster by Abs in prev post.

No wonder one of the forummer remarked this thread is getting boring because people keep checking on Abs' themes and events :( esp when they are already clearly stated. :(:(

Guest Cobra venom

PLEASE refer to the poster by Abs in prev post.

No wonder one of the forummer remarked this thread is getting boring because people keep checking on Abs' themes and events :( esp when they are already clearly stated. :(:(

Exactly.... The post is there and can ask what event tonite... Omg!

Btw .. How do I verify myself as a cobra...? Can abs advise on this, sorry maybe someone asked b4 this ...

Thanks

Guest Cobra venom

Cobras pop it out on arrival. :)

HahahHahaha ... I like this dude... But quite nervous if I hv to show the staff my 7"... What if I get soft.. Keke ...nervous sia

Exactly.... The post is there and can ask what event tonite... Omg!

Btw .. How do I verify myself as a cobra...? Can abs advise on this, sorry maybe someone asked b4 this .

Hi Cobra Venom,

If you want to get verified for cobra, just let any staff on duty know and they will verify if you're qualified or not.

However, do take note, you would have to pay upon entry and the free entry only commence on the next cobra night. So no refund will be given!

(V)

What event or theme today?

The poster is just 7 comments away above your post.

If its too small here, visit www.absolute.sg and you can zoom in on the poster.

(V)

this saturday starlust got any bondage event?please let us know in advance so we can plan to go^^

Hi bondermus prime,

Interesting nick you have there. For this saturday, it will be a normal starlust. If there are anymore special events eg.(Bondage,S&M), we will make a special note in the poster or the organizers(Starlioned etc) would have been announcing it. 

So do keep a lookout!

(V)

Guest Cobra hunter

Just left abs for the cobra nite...saw this cobra, but not my type.. Lol...

Anyway I went today to check out the crowd, think hv 30-40 abt 8pm.. ,excluding those inside the rooms...

Previous post say only hv 15 ppl on Friday... That's not true ah..crowd quality ok la.. Everywhere the same.. Anyway I also not so gd looking.. So better don comment so much ..

Guest Abs Customer

I was there around this time, the crowd was really thin.  About 30 to 40 ppl?  I won't call this thin.  It was less than 15 ppl.  Abs is actually a nice place, staffs are friendly.  Management has to try harder to pull in crowd.

Just left abs for the cobra nite...saw this cobra, but not my type.. Lol...

Anyway I went today to check out the crowd, think hv 30-40 abt 8pm.. ,excluding those inside the rooms...

Previous post say only hv 15 ppl on Friday... That's not true ah..crowd quality ok la.. Everywhere the same.. Anyway I also not so gd looking.. So better don comment so much ..

I am not sure about the crowd tonite since I am not there.  My question to you is, were you there on 29th Nov Cobra Nite?  If you are there, you're lying here.  If you are not, stop misleading ppl.  I do hope Abs is doing well cos I do not wish to see only one sauna dominate, but what I mentioned is true.

Guest Cobra hunter

I am not sure about the crowd tonite since I am not there. My question to you is, were you there on 29th Nov Cobra Nite? If you are there, you're lying here. If you are not, stop misleading ppl. I do hope Abs is doing well cos I do not wish to see only one sauna dominate, but what I mentioned is true.

Ya... I don understand why got ppl want to smear abs ....could it be competitor posting? I wonder....

Then there is also one post says 15 ppl on sat, and cruise is packed on sat? I was at abs on last sat event, it was packed with ppl, then how come got ppl say only 15 ppl, I am really confuse with the authencity of the comment of some patrons....

Worst of all, there Are some that says the post is from abs staffs themselves... U think the staffs so hardworking meh... Lol

There is this guy don know what 1978 de, says starlust is not his sort of things, but he organise orgy party in hotel... Totally puzzled!!!!

Guest Abs Customer

Ya... I don understand why got ppl want to smear abs ....could it be competitor posting? I wonder....

Then there is also one post says 15 ppl on sat, and cruise is packed on sat? I was at abs on last sat event, it was packed with ppl, then how come got ppl say only 15 ppl, I am really confuse with the authencity of the comment of some patrons....

Worst of all, there Are some that says the post is from abs staffs themselves... U think the staffs so hardworking meh... Lol

There is this guy don know what 1978 de, says starlust is not his sort of things, but he organise orgy party in hotel... Totally puzzled!!!!

Nope, I am not from competitor nor I am smearing abs.  I did not say anything bad about abs just felt the crowd was thin on my visit that nite and hope the management will work harder to pull in more ppl.  I visited different saunas so I'm able to compare the crowd.  I will not tell which draw more crowd since I am not promoting any sauna and do not benefit anything.  

Who is telling the true, no point arguing here, ppl can see for themselves when they visit the sauna.  Peace out.