Russell Acupressure Oil Massage Outcall Service

Name : Russell Bodyworks Male Masseur
(Local Exotic Indo Chinese)
Place : Outcall your place or INCALL@Hotel every saturday

Week Nights near Clementi MRT flat plus Sunday afternoon after check out

Monday to Friday starting 8 pm nightly

Rate : $60 (Hotel included) or $80 your place
Technic: Pure Acupressure Sensual Oil Massage

Hotel Note: NO checking in. Straight to room.

Hp: +65 8239 3846
Email: Russellbodyworks@hotmail.com
Facebook: Russell Bodyworks

I LOVE my BODY. I may flaunt it BUT my body and soul and my car are NOT for sale.

I don't have a problem with my body but I DON'T want my body to be a distraction from my TALENT or my brain.

PROFILE: I'm a laid back, open minded, well-educated, nice guy I’m looking to hook up with all cool, CLEAN guys who are into mutually respectful and mutually satisfying hot bodywork. Whether you’re CURIOUS and want to have a NEW experience or experienced and want to have a new experience.

CURIOUS? I'd be a fool not to also shamelessly market myself to the curious straight guy out there. Fulfill that fantasy that's played over and over in their heads. You know the fantasy I mean, buddy. The one with you lying naked and some hot shirtless guy standing next to you working you over. That fantasy doesn't go away until you find some balls and go for it...and when you finally do, its even better than you imagined.

I celebrate any man, of any age, who allows himself to experience something NEW. That is what life is about, peace. RUSSELL

Edited by russellbodyworks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Importance of Gluteal Massage

Everyone SHOULD get glute work as part of their massage. YES, your BUTT muscles. The BACKSIDE!

Did you also know that most of us, MEN and women alike, carry most of our STRESS in our buttocks? That's right and if you start to pay attention to it you will probably NOTICE that you are clenching your CHEEKS a lot MORE than you realized and to LEAVE them out during a MASSAGE makes NO sense!

Yes, it can be EROTIC, but only if you WANT it to be. CHEERS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No single therapeutic agent can be compared in efficiency with this familiar but perfect tool...

The HUMAN HAND.

If half as much research had been expended on the principles governing manual treatment as upon pharmacology, the HAND would be esteemed today on a par with drugs in acceptability and power ~ J. Madison Taylor, M.D. 1908

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic