Male HQ

Russell Acupressure Oil Massage Outcall Service

Name : Russell Bodyworks Male Masseur

(Local Exotic Indo Chinese)

Place : Outcall or Hotel near MRT

Rate : $60 (Hotel included) or $70 your place

Technic: Pure Acupressure Sensual Oil Massage

Hotel Note: NO checking in. Straight to room.

Hp: +65 8239 3846

Email: Russellbodyworks@hotmail.com

Facebook: Russell Bodyworks

I LOVE my BODY. I may flaunt it BUT my body and soul and my car are NOT for sale.

I don't have a problem with my body but I DON'T want my body to be a distraction from my TALENT or my brain.

PROFILE: I'm a laid back, open minded, well-educated, nice guy I’m looking to hook up with all cool, CLEAN guys who are into mutually respectful and mutually satisfying hot bodywork. Whether you’re CURIOUS and want to have a NEW experience or experienced and want to have a new experience.

CURIOUS? I'd be a fool not to also shamelessly market myself to the curious straight guy out there. Fulfill that fantasy that's played over and over in their heads. You know the fantasy I mean, buddy. The one with you lying naked and some hot shirtless guy standing next to you working you over. That fantasy doesn't go away until you find some balls and go for it...and when you finally do, its even better than you imagined.

I celebrate any man, of any age, who allows himself to experience something NEW. That is what life is about, peace. RUSSELL

Edited by russellbodyworks

Foods for harder erections

Eat these foods for better erections

Chillies

Spice up your love life with chillies. When your face flushes after eating a curry, that’s the blood vessels expanding thanks to the effect of the chillies. And it’s not just the blood vessels in your face that get the boost. Biologically speaking a hard-on is simple hydraulics – more liquid (blood) being forced into little tubes (blood vessels) in your penis – so what you need is a strong heart and smooth, healthy pipework.

Bananas

Hard men have healthy hearts, so eat bananas for potassium, which is great for your heart and circulation. Getting enough potassium helps keep your sodium levels under control, stopping your blood pressure from hitting the roof and reducing your risk of heart problems. If you eat too much salt and don’t like bananas, get your potassium from oranges or jacket potatoes (the mineral’s in the skin).

Salmon

The omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish make the blood less sticky, enhancing blood flow to the parts that matter. Eat fish like salmon, mackerel, trout and fresh tuna twice a week to keep your arteries well-oiled.

Porridge

Porridge isn’t sexy, but the soluble fibre in oatmeal mops up cholesterol, helping keep your blood vessels smooth and stretchy. So get your oats! @ men's health uk

A8A9C061-0CD9-4878-8EC6-709178C95BB7_zps

Natural Libido Enhancement Using Acupressure?

What is Libido? Call it sexual desire, sexual drive or sexual appetite, libido is a natural and instinctive form of psychic energy that urges us to want to have sex.

Psychological factors play a more prominent role in the LOSS of libido. Depression, anxiety, feelings of insecurity, insomnia and exhaustion are all causes of LOW libido.

If you are concerned about your LACK of libido, you may want to consider some alternative therapies. Acupressure may work for you.

Chinese medicine, the origin of acupressure, has been used for 5000 years to treat a variety of disorders. If you are needle shy, acupressure is a great way to get the benefits without the stress ~ By Christy Callahan

BOOK Russell Bodyworks NOW!!

9F89F0B6-4FA9-4FC4-A45E-70E89D9DD60F_zps

To all my Regulars and to the Newers THANK GOD and THANK YOU for an AWESOME 2013

Be kind guys COMPLETE my 2014 New Year Day with a FULL BLAST...

Book me NOW!!!

On 1st January, when Moon Sets and Sun Rises, the world would wake up to a NEW dawn, I wish ALL of you and family live long and to witness 100 such dawns.

In This New Year..My Resolution Is Very Clear Do Something For The Mankind

The FIRST is to be kind; the SECOND is to be kind; and the THIRD is to be KIND ~ Henry James

In Coming Year Enjoy EVERY single moment. The good, bad, beautiful, ugly, inspiring, the not-so glamorous moments. And Thank GOD through it all.

Happy New Year and welcum 2014 with Russell Bodyworks. CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

ALMONDS FOR GUYS! .... men should eat about 5-10 almonds per day to increase sperm count.

Almonds contain zinc, selenium, and vitamin E, which are vitamins and minerals that seem to be important for SEXUAL health and reproduction.

Selenium can help with infertility issues and, with vitamin E, may help heart health. Zinc is a mineral that helps produce men's sex hormones and can boost libido.

Blood flow is important for your sex organs, so choosing good fats, such as the omega-3 fatty acids found in almonds, is a good idea.

The health benefits of almonds are extensive, and they are frequently used as a healthy solution for relief from constipation, respiratory disorders, coughs, heart disorders, anemia, impotency, and diabetes. It also helps in maintenance of healthy hair, skin care (psoriasis), and dental care.

Health 2014 For Rat

One Sick Star is coming in 2014 for Rat. Rat will have MORE chance to catch cold or get sick in 2014.

Therefore, if you have a senior Rat person at home, you need to make sure he or she have GOOD nutritious food and enough sleep daily. If you ARE sick avoid visiting hospital or attend any funeral.

BOOK Russell Bodyworks NOW for HEALTH maintenance.

A9C625D2-FC49-42FF-BF6D-BA939F090219_zps

Welcum 2014

With Russell Bodyworks

The Year of the Wooden Horse

ROMANCE is on the high. However, any NEW romance, relationship formed in 2014 will end with NEGATIVE results.

Married couples should take precaution as it is also a year of External Flower of Romance and there will be PLENTY of infidelity but it will NOT last long!

SEXUAL Attraction in 2014 is very strong. MORE sex scandals shall be exposed ~ FENGSHUIshop

Massage for HEALTH not sex.

07556035-1616-4789-B13F-65700B29061E_zps

金玉滿堂 Jīnyùmǎntáng

May your wealth come to fill a hall.

If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.

Russell from Chinatown to little India

Near Farrer park mrt BOOK NOW for your HEALTH maintenance in 2014 year of the Wooden Horse.

555BF14C-EBDF-48BE-AFEF-0E6B6FC49188_zps

Massage for Health

"Americans are looking to massage for much more than just relaxation," says Mary Beth Braun, President of the AMTA.

"MASSAGE therapy can be EFFECTIVE for a variety of conditions, including arthritis, lower back pain, insomnia, headaches, anxiety, circulatory problems, and recovery from a sports injury."

B78C7AB3-ADFF-4F74-A145-9994BC054381_zps

HEALTH INFO

From Russellbodyworks

Blood type O is the most prevalent in the world, have a good digestive system, so most are recommended to consume MEAT.

Besides meat, they need to consume fruits and vegetables, and to reduce consumption of carbohydrates and AVOID dairy products.

People with blood type O are susceptible to certain diseases such as ulcers and thyroid problems. They have much higher levels of stomach acid than others, and ulcers in consequence. Also, often suffer from fatigue, fluid retention in the body and weight gain ~ C TAN

A6B524E4-30BB-4996-A302-04061F8AD459_zps

Health Info

By Russellbodyworks @ Chinatown Now

Acupressure can be effective in helping relieve headaches, eyestrain, sinus problems, neck pain, backaches, arthritis, muscle aches, and tension due to stress.

There are also great advantages to using Acupressure as a way to balance the body and maintain good health. The healing touch of acupressure reduces tension, increases circulation, and enables the body to relax deeply. By relieving stress, acupressure strengthens resistance to disease and promotes wellness ~ Acuman

34007022-597E-4031-B130-0AD8823A1241_zps

GOUT Treatment and Relief

Gout CANNOT be cured, but it CAN be controlled. DIET and Anti-inflammatory medications HELP decrease the symptoms of a gout attack.

REGULAR MASSAGE NOT during gout attacks BUT BETWEEN gout attacks CAN help manage and preempt forthcoming attacks.

MASSAGE encourages blood flow to all parts of the body and helps to deliver nutrients to areas of the body that NEED to be strong and healthy leading up to a gout attack ~ Goutweb

Book Russell Bodyworks

BUT NOT during your gout attacks.

84CA86A3-DCA7-4322-A55C-F99D8671D3A8_zps

Health Info

By Russell Bodyworks

CHOCOLATE: Who doesn’t know about chocolate as an aphrodisiac food? On Valentines Day, the day to express your love, more chocolate is sold than at any other time during the year. Chocolate is given at the holidays, for anniversaries, and just to say, “I love you.”

Chocolate contains a stimulant called phenylethylamine, which gives you a sense of well being and excitement similar to the natural high that endorphins give us. Researchers believe that chocolate contains chemicals that affect neurotransmitters in the brain, and a substance related to caffeine called theobromine.

There are more antioxidants in chocolate than in red wine. Combining the two can be the secret to passion ~ chicchoc

A068C833-12E9-4F2E-8267-040EBFCFEF6C_zps

Health Info

By Russell Bodyworks

Ginger is said to make SPERM swim better.

“Ginger’s aphrodisiac qualities have been written about in Chinese and Indian cultures for thousands of years,”

Yoest writes. “In Italy, the famed medieval medical school of Salerno prescribed a cure for aging men who had lost their vigor: ‘EAT ginger and you will LOVE and be LOVED as in your youth.’ ” ~ GingerBreadMan

4795123D-23B8-4E49-A2A1-8F045988E9DE_zps

ACUPRESSURE: As one of the most recognizable of the Asian bodywork therapies, acupressure is similar to its sister therapy acupuncture, but works by applying pressure--not needles--to various key points on the body as a means to stimulate healing.

According to the Acupressure Institute in Berkeley, California, acupressure is the umbrella for several styles of work that all use the same ancient trigger points and meridians (channels through which energy, also known as chi, travels through the body). Differences, they say, come in the rhythm, pressure, and technique used during the therapy.

Russell @ Lavender

Book now !!

A78F1CB2-027D-4A10-A3D5-DACC95F1055A_zps

Study: Massage Helps Treat Low Back

The massage groups improved in other important ways, too. After 10 weeks, they were less likely to report using MEDICATION for their low back pain than those in the usual care group. They also reported FEWER days in bed and fewer days of lost work or school than those who got usual care.

After six months, many of the improvements experienced by the massage group had persisted, but they were negligible after one year, the study shows. ~ WebMD Health News by Salynn Boyles

Book Russell Bodyworks NOW

@ Farrer Park MRT

E3242A65-2580-4EF5-8CE7-14E35FD03556_zps

Studies conclusively show massage therapy reduces stress FEATURED, MEDICAL MASSAGE — BY STEVE IBACH

Massage is clinically proven to reduce stress.

Massage therapy is a proven, non invasive way to reduce chronic stress levels in the body. Dozens of studies have shown the effectiveness of massage therapy in reducing stress and millions of people avail themselves to the services of massage therapists to treat stress.

Using massage to reduce stress is natural and safe and unlike some forms of alternative therapies, massage therapy is a proven discipline within the medical community with scientific evidence supporting the use of massage for stress management.

Undress your body stress with ...

Russell Bodyworks

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic